ADVERTISEMENT

Yet Another Racist Police Chief

at least it wasn't in America, the least racist place on earth.

America could and would be a much better place if people focus on reasonable sound solutions to problems of any nature including racism before trying to be a part of the problem of inflaming hate and division

I have no idea on the story but I hope the people involved take a slow methodical process to make the world better

At this moment it seems people want to hate first

America could and would be a much better place if people focus on reasonable sound solutions to problems of any nature including racism before trying to be a part of the problem of inflaming hate and division

I have no idea on the story but I hope the people involved take a slow methodical process to make the world better

... yah they should take a slow methodical walk to the phone and call that mother ****er and fire him

Now do transgender issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT