ADVERTISEMENT

You know youre being played

When snopes says Biden did not appear to shake hands with the air. I would respect the other side more if they admitted failures just once in a while.
Not to be disrespectful, but when my elderly mom was that age, she "saw" people shortly before her death. Maybe it was the Grim Reaper...but I think Biden really thought he saw someone. 👀 👻

Reactions: TigerGrowls
When snopes says Biden did not appear to shake hands with the air. I would respect the other side more if they admitted failures just once in a while.
He’s getting worse and worse. It’s a testament to the warped amoral people who will
literally do anything to stay in power. The gloves are off now. We’ve already had a coup attempt by the CIA/FBI/bureaucracy/Dems against a sitting POTUS. That’s coming out explicitly in the Durham investigation which of course is receiving an almost total legacy media blackout.
I expect Twitter to be destroyed in less than a year through various means as Parlor was in a month. The elites are out in the open now brazenly carrying out their plans while a huge portion of the population is completely oblivious. More people are catching on but I fear it’s just too late. I blame the corrupt GOP as much as the Dems. They’re spineless and/or sold out for the money.

He’s getting worse and worse. It’s a testament to the warped amoral people who will
literally do anything to stay in power. The gloves are off now. We’ve already had a coup attempt by the CIA/FBI/bureaucracy/Dems against a sitting POTUS. That’s coming out explicitly in the Durham investigation which of course is receiving an almost total legacy media blackout.
I expect Twitter to be destroyed in less than a year through various means as Parlor was in a month. The elites are out in the open now brazenly carrying out their plans while a huge portion of the population is completely oblivious. More people are catching on but I fear it’s just too late. I blame the corrupt GOP as much as the Dems. They’re spineless and/or sold out for the money.
I think some Patriots are still fighting this and we need to get the sleepers to wake up somehow.

This guy gets it.

Speaking of getting played, I saw the headline below, and it made me wonder about all of the Q followers.

Have they admitted that they were duped, hook-line-and-sinker yet? Or are they still clinging to the bullshit and awaiting the coming "storm"?

Speaking of getting played, I saw the headline below, and it made me wonder about all of the Q followers.

Have they admitted that they were duped, hook-line-and-sinker yet? Or are they still clinging to the bullshit and awaiting the coming "storm"?

Fake News! There are no Qanon rally's being held.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Fake News! There are no Qanon rally's being held.

Very true. The article clearly states that it was a rally put on by people who were formerly associated with the Q movement. Even says how they used to have the Q slogan on their website. Definitely a clickbait headline, but welcome to the internet.

I just hadn't seen a Q reference in a while, and I thought of this thread about people who get played.

Are you still waiting on the storm? Are you donating to Ron Watkins' congressional campaign?

• Haha
Very true. The article clearly states that it was a rally put on by people who were formerly associated with the Q movement. Even says how they used to have the Q slogan on their website. Definitely a clickbait headline, but welcome to the internet.

I just hadn't seen a Q reference in a while, and I thought of this thread about people who get played.

Are you still waiting on the storm? Are you donating to Ron Watkins' congressional campaign?
Did not know Watkins was running. No donations.

You very likely could be the one getting played. Regardless of Q and Watkins or if they are the same… some of it will prove true based on common sense. I think this country as a whole are and will wise up to the far left agenda.

biden being a blathering bowl of pudding is nothing surprising. curious to see who the dems trot out in '24 bc it's not gonna be harris and i highly doubt biden is going to run again

Reactions: clemsontiger02
You’re somehow surprised he’s a moron mushmouth? We all knew that. He still won in a landslide.
I'm shocked that the country is so comfortable that he did win in a landslide. He may be more corrupt than Trump......certainly not cognitively as sound, that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
him winning in a landslide should tell you all you need to know about how the country viewed trump. it literally was the lesser of two evils in 80 million people's minds

Reactions: clemsontiger02
I'm shocked that the country is so comfortable that he did win in a landslide. He may be more corrupt than Trump......certainly not cognitively as sound, that's for sure.

Good old “fair and balanced” Jakefest. You are always dancing around the crazy conspiracies, never saying it outright… just hinting at it. Like I said… you are always one Michy Ultra from going full @TigerGrowls. Sad!

Good old “fair and balanced” Jakefest. You are always dancing around the crazy conspiracies, never saying it outright… just hinting at it. Like I said… you are always one Michy Ultra from going full @TigerGrowls. Sad!
WTF? I am just like Fox...Fair and Balanced!!

I know how hard it must be for a guy that has Thanksgiving Turkey on a Caribbean beach to admit he made a mistake but I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

him winning in a landslide should tell you all you need to know about how the country viewed trump. it literally was the lesser of two evils in 80 million people's minds
The question now is whether or not he was the lesser of two evils...........

Its amazing that these crazy conspiracy theories are coming true. Get your popcorn ready!

Not really but keep telling yourself that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT