ADVERTISEMENT

Churches continue to be a dangerous place for children

At least they didn’t have drag shows though.
The irony is that 1 group has a well documented history of abuse and wears anything from professional dress to long flowing robes and some men with makeup.

The other? Dresses, robes and men with makeup.

Reactions: okclem
Reactions: loveoysters
JESUS said, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were wrapped around his neck & cast into the sea.”

The dude is toast!
But he’s been allowed by Jesus to do all that shit again and again. Praise be to the all knowing all powerful ghost in the sky who allowed this to happen.

But he’s been allowed by Jesus to do all that shit again and again. Praise be to the all knowing all powerful ghost in the sky who allowed this to happen.
You’re a Blasphemer! You better be careful what you say & I’m telling you that for your own good!

GOD gives us free Will but GOD exposed him & he’ll suffer the consequences.

You’re a Blasphemer! You better be careful what you say & I’m telling you that for your own good!

Please don't be a tattle tale to daddy

So we have free will.
Church man touches kids.
God sees all.
Knows the guy’s heart and mind.
God is all powerful.
Continues to allow the guy to touch kids rather than smiting him.

What conclusion can I make except God approves of touching children?

So we have free will.
Church man touches kids.
God sees all.
God is all powerful.

There are 3 possibilities:

1) God isn’t actually all knowing or all powerful

2) God is all knowing and all powerful and willfully chooses to allow children to be sexually abused

3) God doesn’t actually exist

Which is most likely?

• Sad
Reactions: DW4_2016
So we have free will.
Church man touches kids.
God sees all.
God is all powerful.

Maybe you are catching on….
We don’t have these single isolated oppressed minorities. They are in the 100s of 1000s depending upon how divisive and particular people want to “define” individuals.

We have good and bad people. Shitty church and good church folks. Shitty trans and good trans folks.

Only those constantly screaming oppression under the guise of weight, height, sex preference, age, political ideology, gender identity are the ones dragging society down.

Unfortunately there’s no grift in just being a decent member of society who respects others who respect in kind. There’s just no money in that and why have little respect blowhards on the left and right.

2) God is all knowing and all powerful and willfully chooses to allow children to be sexually abused

Which is most likely?
Exactly. The only item we can control is the 2nd half of point #2 by putting those shitastic people away from the upstanding members of society.

Whatever faith, fantasy, belief, fact that anyone has is to each his own on the rest of it. Why there is a constant abundance of making others belief or not is just a form of bullying or intimidation.

Believe in God and treat people with equal respect? Great.
Don’t believe in God and treat people with equal respect? Great.

Believe in God and treat people with little to no respect? Fvck off
Don’t believe in God and treat people with little or no respect? Fvck off

It isn’t hard.

So we have free will.
Church man touches kids.
God sees all.
God is all powerful.

He’ll get what’s coming to him

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
So we have free will.
Church man touches kids.
God sees all.
God is all powerful.

There is a great joke that Ricky Gervais told:

An old Jew dies and goes to Heaven
He asks if God wants to hear a holocaust joke
God agrees and the man tells the joke
God says, "That wasn't funny. It was offensive."
The Jew pauses and replies "Sorry, I guess you had to be there."

Which is most likely?
Ya I saw this interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson as well. At least give the man credit, if you’re going to steal his words.

Last edited:
There is a great joke that Ricky Gervais told:

An old Jew dies and goes to Heaven
He asks if God wants to hear a holocaust joke
God agrees and the man tells the joke
God says, "That wasn't funny. It was offensive."
The Jew pauses and replies "Sorry, I guess you had to be there."
Because there are people reading this not getting the joke:
God abandoned the jews during ww2. Thats the joke.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DW4_2016
The catholic church abandoned the Jews of Europe in WW2!! It's no joke. The catholic church sucks when it comes to morality. They don't have solid ground to stand on!!!
right but the joke is told from the Jew's perspective. Its not surprising at all that the pedo network, known as the catholic church, cozied up to Hitler.

right but the joke is told from the Jew's perspective. Its not surprising at all that the pedo network, known as the catholic church, cozied up to Hitler.
Sometimes those that are most vocal have the most to hide!!

At least they didn’t have drag shows though.

I get your point that children are at risk from all kinds of threats even from sources that are supposed to protect them or be kn their defense

Reality is danger is everywhere in this world for us all

To expand on your thoughts some people in the the FBI, DOJ, IRS and Executive Branch including the President of the US are clear and resent dangers to the law abiding citizens of the US who believe in Republican Democracy and a Fair and Balanced Legal System with Justice for All

Unfortunately the world has people who are bad everywhere

I too find the issues of Catholic Priests extremely concerning

I get your point that children are at risk from all kinds of threats even from sources that are supposed to protect them or be kn their defense

Reality is danger is everywhere in this world for us all

To expand on your thoughts some people in the the FBI, DOJ, IRS and Executive Branch including the President of the US are clear and resent dangers to the law abiding citizens of the US who believe in Republican Democracy and a Fair and Balanced Legal System with Justice for All

Unfortunately the world has people who are bad everywhere

I too find the issues of Catholic Priests extremely concerning

The catholic church really sucks!!!!

Having been and still am a huge student of history I was appalled by the historical abuses of humanity in the name of Jesus and God

Same applies to other religions like Muslims etc

Or people acting in the belief their religion was telling them to become killers to purify the earth from the non believer

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
Having been and still am a huge student of history I was appalled by the historical abuses of humanity in the name of Jesus and God

Same applies to other religions like Muslims etc

Or people acting in the belief their religion was telling them to become killers to purify the earth from the non believer
Where did you study?

The catholic church is the most immoral organization in the history of humanity.
You might be correct. I left at 29 and never looked back. Harboring child molesters was the last straw. While I still pray over my food and thank God for the blessings I have, I’ve been done with organized religion for about 3 decades. And I still have a LOT of questions for God, should I get the opportunity.

You might be correct. I left at 29 and never looked back. Harboring child molesters was the last straw. While I still pray over my food and thank God for the blessings I have, I’ve been done with organized religion for about 3 decades. And I still have a LOT of questions for God, should I get the opportunity.
And I should be clear I don't mean the faith itself. I mean the apparatus of the official Catholic Church.

The catholic church abandoned the Jews of Europe in WW2!! It's no joke. The catholic church sucks when it comes to morality. They don't have solid ground to stand on!!!
As a Catholic, I will acknowledge the official Church has made lots of unforced errors. Too many, going back to the Crusades, at least. But give the Church its due, as well. Catholic Relief Services is among the very best at times of international disasters. More non-Catholics attend Catholic elementary schools in urban areas than Catholics ... and it is because Catholics generously provide tuition funds for poor, non-Catholic kids.

Churches are comprised of people. People have been known to make horrendous decisions. Some people are Catholic. Some are not. No denomination is free of such errors. Catholicism happens to be vastly organized while other denominations and non-affiliated congregations aren't to the same degree. Therefore more attention is placed on the organized denomination. It is easier to count, say, Catholic priests who have abused kids than it is to count all of the unaffiliated pastors/associates, etc. from little churches nationwide who have done the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT