ADVERTISEMENT

Churches continue to be a dangerous place for children

It depends on what church. There are some bad ones out there. But is the worse alternative this in our elementary schools?

drag_story_hour_1255040411.jpg

Tell me what in this photo is concerning.
The children have masks on. And there are trannies reading to the kids in a school. That shit doesn't belong in a school and those pedo trannies don't need to be around children.

The children have masks on. And there are trannies reading to the kids in a school. That shit doesn't belong in a school and those pedo trannies don't need to be around children.

Tell me how you know it's a school and not a public Library where parents brought their kids. Also, screw you with calling them pedos. Trans doesn't equal pedophile you ignorant rube.

This is most certainly a library and the parents brought them there voluntarily so it doesn't matter if you approve or not, because it's none of your ****ing business. Quit trying to shove your alt-right morality down everyone else's throat. What an asshole you are.

Reactions: flotiger
This is most certainly a library and the parents brought them there voluntarily so it doesn't matter if you approve or not, because it's none of your ****ing business. Quit trying to shove your alt-right morality down everyone else's throat. What an asshole you are.
Like I always say," They don't mind indoctrinating children, as long as it's their doctrine".

How do you know this is a public library? just asking.
Is this like a search for the sign, or something?

How do you know this is a public library? just asking.
Is this like a search for the sign, or something?
I don't know definitively but unless you've been hiding under a rock, the Right has been crusading against these events at public libraries for a while now. Bizarre that this drives more anger than the subject of the post. SMDH

Reactions: flotiger
I don't know definitively but unless you've been hiding under a rock, the Right has been crusading against these events at public libraries for a while now. Bizarre that this drives more anger than the subject of the post. SMDH
Dude, you said it, not me!
"This is most certainly a library and the parents brought them there voluntarily..."

The question is more so: Are you an agnostic atheist, gnostic atheist, agnostic theist, gnostic theist? There are 4 options.
Thanks. Maybe that's why he/she has not answered, or maybe they're just busy, or maybe I hit a cord?
(AAGAATGT)

Thanks. Maybe that's why he/she has not answered, or maybe they're just busy, or maybe I hit a cord?
Maybe they don't want to put into writing what their view points are on what some consider a private subject. Wars historically, have been fought over religions. Religion might have the most deaths on its hands all time.

Maybe they don't want to put into writing what their view points are on what some consider a private subject. Wars historically, have been fought over religions. Religion might have the most deaths on its hands all time.
Why do you feel compelled to answer for this?
I would think if one if willing to come on a sports forum and spew what they do not believe in and call everyone out being so short sighted on what they profess in, then one would not feel threatened or embarrassed to make this claim.
If you don't want to profess your belief, fine by me. Just keep your thoughts and comments to yourself!
That's my reply to you.

Curious...what do you believe in? Are you atheist or just agnostic?

I believe in logic and factual evidence. I suppose this makes me an atheist since the idea of a God is illogical and not supported by any factual evidence.

I believe in logic and factual evidence. I suppose this makes me an atheist since the idea of a God is illogical and not supported by any factual evidence.
Got it.
I assume you have a hard time with Clemson's head football coach being so devout. That must put a lot of negativities on the whole Clemson football narrative for you. I mean, just by some of your responses to people who do believe.
This country was founded on freedom, so your belief should not be taken any less than mine or anyone else's. Let's just hope (I pray) we can all settle on a common goal.

Got it.
I assume you have a hard time with Clemson's head football coach being so devout. That must put a lot of negativities on the whole Clemson football narrative for you. I mean, just by some of your responses to people who do believe.
This country was founded on freedom, so your belief should not be taken any less than mine or anyone else's. Let's just hope (I pray) we can all settle on a common goal.

I am a Christian, but most agnostics and atheists I've known aren't aggressive against people that are religious. They just want to be able to believe what they believe without being judged.

Reactions: DW4_2016
I am a Christian, but most agnostics and atheists I've known aren't aggressive against people that are religious. They just want to be able to believe what they believe without being judged.
No problem with that, at all.
Don't tell me what ai believe has no evidence. The evidence I will have will be nothing they believe in and they will try and argue the point. If you don't believe, fine by me, even though my religion tells me to try my best to share the word. I am only human and I can only try so much. I will not push it. So don't go telling my belief is fake without some repercussion.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
..and off the point a little, but the same goes for always telling us what's raciest and what's not.
Prime example is the latest JA song.

No problem with that, at all.
Don't tell me what ai believe has no evidence. The evidence I will have will be nothing they believe in and they will try and argue the point. If you don't believe, fine by me, even though my religion tells me to try my best to share the word. I am only human and I can only try so much. I will not push it. So don't go telling my belief is fake without some repercussion.
i guess the 'god hates fags' people who protest veterans funerals are just 'trying their best to share the word'?

i dont know man, Pastafarian heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory. That one sounds like a pretty good deal.

i guess anyone not stealing tax money and raping kids would be OK with me though.
Sorry I threaten you boys or girls as much as I do.
Tried to have an adult conversion, but I can see thats just not gonna happening.

Carry on.

Reactions: OleFastball
Do they get shot at or molested here?
When children that young are exposed to this kind of sexual and graphic content they are being molested. I would hope that you wouldn't let your children read the type of content and graphic nature of some of the books that they are putting in the elementary school library. Heck, even CNN blurs out the pages when someone is showing them the graphic pictures.

I may not agree with you on a lot of political topics, but if you are for kindergarten and elementary school children reading this shit and having drag queens bearing their cheeks and doing loud and sexual things, then you are allowing them to be molested, and there is no way in hell you will convince me that this crap is good for the children!!! People are sick in the head who think that it is good.

When children that young are exposed to this kind of sexual and graphic content they are being molested. I would hope that you wouldn't let your children read the type of content and graphic nature of some of the books that they are putting in the elementary school library. Heck, even CNN blurs out the pages when someone is showing them the graphic pictures.

I may not agree with you on a lot of political topics, but if you are for kindergarten and elementary school children reading this shit and having drag queens bearing their cheeks and doing loud and sexual things, then you are allowing them to be molested, and there is no way in hell you will convince me that this crap is good for the children!!! People are sick in the head who think that it is good.
Wait, a drag queen reading an age appropriate book to children is sexual and involves bearing their ass cheeks and molestation? With their parents present? WTF is wrong with you?

Wait, a drag queen reading an age appropriate book to children is sexual and involves bearing their ass cheeks and molestation? With their parents present? WTF is wrong with you?
Their agenda is to largely sow a seed of doubt in young children's minds about who they are, and doubt their biology. Just dressing in drag should tell you something? Would you take your young children with you to a strip bar? How about a gay strip bar? Well, apparently maybe you would!!! And you say "WTF is wrong with you?"??? You just spelled out how sick you are and how little you would care about your children or grandchildren. And I'll try and give you some benefit of doubt. Your also statement shows me that you likely don't have or never will have children and grandchildren. If you do then all I can say is God help them!!!

What's always funny is these guys think that a drag queen at the library is going to teach their kid something, while at the same time, handing them a cell phone or tablet and never checking where they are surfing and what they are seeing. I promise you a Drag queen is the least dangerous thing your kids are seeing everyday.

The real issue is terrible parenting. It's easy to blame schools,libraries,libs,etc. How about blame yourselves.

OP hates himself so much. Waiting on the inevitable @dbjork6317 died Sunday at a holiday inn in Tulsa please pray for his family post. At least then, he’ll have done something mildly interesting.

Their agenda is to largely sow a seed of doubt in young children's minds about who they are, and doubt their biology. Just dressing in drag should tell you something? Would you take your young children with you to a strip bar? How about a gay strip bar? Well, apparently maybe you would!!! And you say "WTF is wrong with you?"??? You just spelled out how sick you are and how little you would care about your children or grandchildren. And I'll try and give you some benefit of doubt. Your also statement shows me that you likely don't have or never will have children and grandchildren. If you do then all I can say is God help them!!!
You're not making a damn bit of sense so just stfu. You take every subject, no matter how innocuous and conflate it with the most extreme examples of outrageous behavior you saw on the internetz one time.

You're not making a damn bit of sense so just stfu. You take every subject, no matter how innocuous and conflate it with the most extreme examples of outrageous behavior you saw on the internetz one time.
Its so exhausting talking those that buy into the hysteria back off the cliff. The problem is the narratives are extremely dangerous as they could lead to actual oppression of Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT