ADVERTISEMENT

J6

Bombs with 1 hour timers found 17 hours later within minutes of each other. Right as Ray Epps was agitating the crowd. And they happened to be a few feet from the VPOTUS but that fact was hidden for a year.

Things that make ya go hmmmmm

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Bombs with 1 hour timers found 17 hours later within minutes of each other. Right as Ray Epps was agitating the crowd. And they happened to be a few feet from the VPOTUS but that fact was hidden for a year.

Tell us oh wise conspiracy one, what does it all mean?

At the same time Sen Lankford wants to give DC federal judges control over our immigration system, the courthouse is bracing for a major sh*tshow--in fact, it already is--if SCOTUS reverses an appellate court decision on DOJ's application of 1512c2, obstruction of an official proceeding.

Every judge except one (Nichols) refused to dismiss the post-Enron law DOJ slapped against 320+ J6ers and Donald Trump.

But since SCOTUS granted cert in December, some judges have released a few from prison, delayed sentencing and trials for others, and urged DOJ to seek plea deals on other counts. (This is Judge Beryl Howell, former chief judge, during a hearing a few days after SCOTUS took the case.)

It is impossible to overstate just what a black eye this will be for the entire DC district court, the DC US attorney's office, and the entire DOJ if SCOTUS overturns how DOJ used the statute.

These are the same judges Lankford and others want to empower in deciding the "constitutionality" of his alleged immigration bill.

EXCLUSIVE SCOOP🚨

Credible source tells me @SpeakerJohnson has been fighting to release the J6 tapes but is being stopped by Mitch McConnell

Mitch is claiming his Sergeant at Arms is against the release but my source says that’s a lie

Mitch needs to come clean - is he blocking release of the J6 tapes?

Is he protecting against disclosure of his role in minimizing security that day?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Very interesting.

Think back…

While Washington, D.C. was riveted on the events of Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, the FBI quietly released a trove of files ordered released by then President Trump from an "Urgent" — yet seemingly controlled — investigation 60 years ago into Nancy Pelosi's father who was accused of multiple criminal activities (her brother too, with sex charges involving two girl cousins, one 11 and the other 13 years old, were presented by the grand jury against ten young men from Baltimore, including Nancy’s then 20 year old brother Franklin D. Roosevelt D’Alesandro) and being involved with Communist Party USA a soviet front group, according to the FBI.

Nancy Pelosi ABSOLUTELY HAD to keep control of the narrative of what happened on January 6th. That is why the 'attack' on the Capitol will now be investigated by a House select committee after party-line vote.

The truth is that Nancy Pelosi had numerous motivations for the January 6th 'resurrection'. and she very well likely orchestrated it with the help of the FBI and Capitol Police leadership...

1. To create a smokescreen and distract the news cycle from the release that day of once classified FBI files ordered released by then President Trump on her communist-linked father.

Here are the files: Go to X link.

2. To smear President Trump allowing the House and Senate to impeach him, preventing him from ever holding public office again. This second impeachment failed, like the first one.

3. To create a narrative that conservatives are domestic terrorists and must have their weapons confiscated. All conservatives whether present in Washington, DC on January 6th or not. This is still in motion and they very well may get their domestic terrorism classification against conservatives.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
Very interesting.

Think back…

While Washington, D.C. was riveted on the events of Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, the FBI quietly released a trove of files ordered released by then President Trump from an "Urgent" — yet seemingly controlled — investigation 60 years ago into Nancy Pelosi's father who was accused of multiple criminal activities (her brother too, with sex charges involving two girl cousins, one 11 and the other 13 years old, were presented by the grand jury against ten young men from Baltimore, including Nancy’s then 20 year old brother Franklin D. Roosevelt D’Alesandro) and being involved with Communist Party USA a soviet front group, according to the FBI.

Nancy Pelosi ABSOLUTELY HAD to keep control of the narrative of what happened on January 6th. That is why the 'attack' on the Capitol will now be investigated by a House select committee after party-line vote.

The truth is that Nancy Pelosi had numerous motivations for the January 6th 'resurrection'. and she very well likely orchestrated it with the help of the FBI and Capitol Police leadership...

1. To create a smokescreen and distract the news cycle from the release that day of once classified FBI files ordered released by then President Trump on her communist-linked father.

2. To smear President Trump allowing the House and Senate to impeach him, preventing him from ever holding public office again. This second impeachment failed, like the first one.

3. To create a narrative that conservatives are domestic terrorists and must have their weapons confiscated. All conservatives whether present in Washington, DC on January 6th or not. This is still in motion and they very well may get their domestic terrorism classification against conservatives.
You are becoming more dumber by the hour at this point.

Very interesting.

Think back…

You are destroying this board with your bullshit conspiracy posts. Out of curiosity, I counted and you had 75 posts yesterday alone, most of which nobody cares about and don't interact with. Things that most people want to talk about get buried under your avalanche of clownish nonsense from twatter ghouls. Please take a sabbatical.

• Haha
You are destroying this board with your bullshit conspiracy posts. Out of curiosity, I counted and you had 75 posts yesterday alone, most of which nobody cares about and don't interact with. Things that most people want to talk about get buried under your avalanche of clownish nonsense from twatter ghouls. Please take a sabbatical.
That was a light day brocefus. Pucker up its coming.

Y

Youre a loser. Going for 100 posts in the last 24 hours. Kill yourself.
Bless your cold heart. @TigerGrowls posted more than you did in a day. 😭 Cry me a river. He’s spot on with all of his posts and you can’t handle it. I don’t want you to kill yourself though. I pray that you will find peace.

Bless your cold heart. @TigerGrowls posted more than you did in a day. 😭 Cry me a river. He’s spot on with all of his posts and you can’t handle it. I don’t want you to kill yourself though. I pray that you will find peace.
Shut up you special needs pussy. It would take me two weeks to post as many twats as Growls does in one day, but you only need Midol if I post more than five. Because you're a hypocritical, inconsequential, piece of orange lipped flotsam.

Y

Youre a loser. Going for 100 posts in the last 24 hours. Kill yourself.
Can’t refute any of it, and since it’s the truth you hate it.
So, you come up with the lamest most juvenile response that someone is posting too much. Laughable.

Can’t refute any of it, and since it’s the truth you hate it.
So, you come up with the lamest most juvenile response that someone is posting too much. Laughable.
I refute his shit constantly and have disproven hundreds of his lies but it would be a full time job to knock down every one of them. In the meantime, interesting conversations with adults get buried under his avalanche of twats from Russian bots and catturd posts.

If I were you, I wouldn't be talking about laughable posts or the truth unless you want me to repost all your hilarious, dramatic posts about the historic depression we were going to experience the last couple years. Talking about a poster with zero credibilty, you may be at the top of that list.

I refute his shit constantly and have disproven hundreds of his lies but it would be a full time job to knock down every one of them. In the meantime, interesting conversations with adults get buried under his avalanche of twats from Russian bots and catturd posts.

If I were you, I wouldn't be talking about laughable posts or the truth unless you want me to repost all your hilarious, dramatic posts about the historic depression we were going to experience the last couple years. Talking about a poster with zero credibilty, you may be at the top of that list.
Dpic...you need to start drinking early and hard. LOL!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT