ADVERTISEMENT

More JFK Files coming out

Whatever that means
You gotta lot to learn… Chemtrails, manufactured border crisis, manufactured Virus, nefarious vaccines, Manufactured climate change crisis due to Chemtrails…. I’ll stop there, I don’t want you to hurt yourself digesting these truths!

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You gotta lot to learn… Chemtrails, manufactured border crisis, manufactured Virus, nefarious vaccines, Manufactured climate change crisis due to Chemtrails…. I’ll stop there, I don’t want you to hurt yourself digesting these truths!
The first thing you could learn is how to reply to other people’s posts.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
The first thing you could learn is how to reply to other people’s posts.
Not when you give me a laughing symbol & you thinks it’s a joke. You think I don’t know what I’m talking about & I think you, like a lot of people are ignorant to what’s really going on. Because you think it’s a joke, you’re in for a rude awakening. When you do finally find out the truth because, once you’re in bondage, they’re going to tell you what I’ve been trying to tell you all along. That’s a fact!

This guy proves that LBJ was responsible and explains why the government will not release all of the documents. The video I linked goes into detail why it was LBJ and the proof he uncovered. When you open the link it takes about 30 seconds for the video to appear.

Last edited:
Not when you give me a laughing symbol & you thinks it’s a joke. You think I don’t know what I’m talking about & I think you, like a lot of people are ignorant to what’s really going on. Because you think it’s a joke, you’re in for a rude awakening. When you do finally find out the truth because, once you’re in bondage, they’re going to tell you what I’ve been trying to tell you all along. That’s a fact!
Point for figuring it out. I think most people are chuckling when you say that HW Bush was CIA Director when JFK was killed, misinterpret multiple speeches, and are talking about the NWO.

This guy proves that LBJ was responsible and explains why the government will not release all of the documents. The video I linked goes into detail why it was LBJ and the proof he uncovered. When you open the link it takes about 30 seconds for the video to appear.
To be clear, here is “this guy:”
roger-stone-richard-nixon-tattoo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and yemassee
Protecting the unelected deep state .

This has always been the obstacle to believing there was no conspiracy at all. Its been 60 years and they still have not released all the documents. Powerful people dont want the public to know something about the CIA, or Russia/Cuba, or are protecting personal legacies. Just no other explanation.

So what was the purpose of that speech? What was the occasion? Seems odd that he would give some random speech about secret societies or subversion in the government.
That’s because it’s obviously not what the speech was about. Conspiracy theorists just present it out of context, and because they’ve already assumed their conspiracy theory’s conclusions, they think anything that sounds like what’s already on their minds is about the conspiracy.

That’s because it’s obviously not what the speech was about. Conspiracy theorists just present it out of context, and because they’ve already assumed their conspiracy theory’s conclusions, they think anything that sounds like what’s already on their minds is about the conspiracy.
My thought was communism as someone else mentioned.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Oh yeah, another thing- the originator of the CIA conspiracy that eventually reached Oliver Stone was the KFB’s Department D. They planted stories in left wing newspapers, which were picked up by Jim Garrison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT