ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER FORGET: Not a Single Election Expert Has Been Able to Explain the “Drop and Roll” Phenomenon that Flipped the 2020 Election to Joe Biden

“It Was A LIE!” BOMBSHELL RECORDING Captures MI Prosecutor Saying Dominion Voting Machines President John Poulos Perjured Himself Under Oath When Asked About Dominion Machine Access To Internet

This deserves a bump. As most of us have known for a long time, True the Vote has been LYING about having evidence and witnesses related to alleged fraud in the 2020 election, and has now admitted as much in court.

This deserves a bump. As most of us have known for a long time, True the Vote has been LYING about having evidence and witnesses related to alleged fraud in the 2020 election, and has now admitted as much in court.

I had also posted this in the Trump Witch Hunt thread and Growls responded to it there. Go check his response lol

Reactions: clemsontiger02
TTV had zero evidenve of mail in voting fraud and the AZ GOP turns around and does this. The GOP is now a corrupt, anti-American party.

Catherine Engelbrecht Promises to Release Information on Ballot Mules, J6, and More in Coming Months – Open.Ink Produces New Video on President Trump’s Famous Uncle and Physics Genius (VIDEO)​

Bump

And here is,
the Nov 3, 2020 Election Review-Journal,

42,000 VOTED MORE THAN ONCE
1,500 dead people with obituaries
19,000 non residents
8,000 non existent addresses
15,000 commercial or vacant addresses
4,000 non citizens

“Our evidence has never been refuted only ignored.”

And here is,
the Nov 3, 2020 Election Review-Journal,

42,000 VOTED MORE THAN ONCE
1,500 dead people with obituaries
19,000 non residents
8,000 non existent addresses
15,000 commercial or vacant addresses
4,000 non citizens

“Our evidence has never been refuted only ignored.”
This guy says his evidence has never been refuted only ignored. LIE! You just won't listen!

"The Trump campaign hired Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block, to investigate fraud claims all over the country after the 2020 election.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

SHUT THE F*** UP YOU SICK IDIOT. This guy doesn't know shit but if he does he needs to take it to court. Your endless, sickening propaganda intends to destroy the underpinnings of our institutions and you need to be exiled from this country because of it. Enough asshole!
Get ahold of yourself man. Lets be civil here.

BREAKING: CISA documents obtained by America First Legal show that the Department of Homeland Security knew there were legitimate criticisms of mail-in ballots, but it unconstitutionally advocated for the censorship of Americans questioning them anyway.

Documents show CISA knew mail-in and absentee voting were less secure than in-person voting and that there was no credible evidence to support the claim that in-person voting would spread COVID.

I am just glad Biden won. We are so much better off today with lost respect by our allies and foes. Rampant crime is what we all enjoy. So thankful for it. Wide open borders are great to insure our safety. I despise legal immigration. Who wants to do it the right way?? Screw all the past law-abiding immigrants who did it legally. And prices?? Hell, raise them more. We all can pay more. Keep Dems in so they never come down. The Dems are winning for the American people.

IDIOTS!!!! This country has never been so weak

BREAKING: MI Bureau of Elections will no longer be denoting in the state voter registration database whether or not a voter voted Absentee, Election Day or via Early Voting. This change provides those intent upon subverting the integrity of our elections free rein to shuffle ballots between these voting methods and inhibits the ability of auditors to verify the chain of custody for election records. There is no good reason for this change. This is what happens when the criminals are allowed to make laws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT