ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

The hair of white supremacy.
80087577-12969467-image-m-57_1705420045650.jpg

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I was laughing about this thread on a multi time daily basis.

White supremacy is like off the charts as to not being significant of an issue in the US

Think Charlottesville VA

One event in the meantime multitudes of Pro Terrorists groups supporte by dark foreign money is encouraging murder and genocide of Jewish people

How many white supremacists are out on the streets doing the same against black folk

NONE

Reactions: jhallen
I was laughing about this thread on a multi time daily basis.

White supremacy is like off the charts as to not being significant of an issue in the US

Think Charlottesville VA

One event in the meantime multitudes of Pro Terrorists groups supporte by dark foreign money is encouraging murder and genocide of Jewish people

How many white supremacists are out on the streets doing the same against black folk

NONE
For sure. It NEVER happens. Another lie of the media. Btw..if it did happen..me and you and everyone would sure know it..this place would be on fire

For sure. It NEVER happens. Another lie of the media. Btw..if it did happen..me and you and everyone would sure know it..this place would be on fire

Actually if violence starts in America snd terrorism or war with China with all the military age Chinese males being smuggled in for gorilla warfare then the first group I am calling is white supremacists and not the candy ass college students and paid protesters

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT