ADVERTISEMENT

⚖️ MURDAUGH MURDERS & TRIAL THREAD ⚖️

Please explain.
Which part? The first part is readily googleable.
The second part involves him of posting any and every story as if they have the scoop when they talk to one person with an axe to grind.
Remember when he posted a story of Clemson paying Sammy Watkins? We may have, but his source was one person in Florida, if memory serves. And there's never a follow up.

The second part involves him of posting any and every story as if they have the scoop when they talk to one person with an axe to grind.
Remember when he posted a story of Clemson paying Sammy Watkins? We may have, but his source was one person in Florida, if memory serves. And there's never a follow up.

Sorry, I meant the you think it possible "he did the deed" part. Not sure to what you are referring and was just curious.

Reactions: clemsonlhy
I'll second that. I used to have an office across the hall from him. Interesting times, for sure, but yes he loves thinking of himself as do-gooder professional journalist. It's usually a one-sided dirt piling article written in crayon.

If you read the articles about the incident you would see he was 19 at a bar throwing chairs and trying to fight employees and other customers. That happened immediately prior to them getting kicked out of the bar and him hopping behind the wheel of the boat. Also, the girl he is responsible for killing - he spit on and slapped her on the same boat ride her life was ended on.

I can guarantee you that wasn't the first time he behaved in that manner.

I don't have an issue thinking he got what he deserved... Certainly feel bad for the mom though. Horrible situation for everyone involved.
Damn that's inexcusable if true. Not sure why the bf didn't knock his ass out cold and somebody else drive the boat.
I dont care how drunk someone is, sensible people don't spit on and slap women.

Serious question, when you were 21 did you never do anything that could have gone bad and it put you in the same situation? Is it because he is rich he and his mother deserved to die for boating while intoxicated? If you are perfect, then throw those stones. I know there have been plenty of times I’ve been drinking or drunk and made stupid decisions that thankfully didn’t cause me to be in that kids situation. Maybe you think I should die for making those decisions.
Serious response, I certainly did some things that were dumb, stupid, and reckless, but I never put anyone else in danger, only myself. By the time I was 9 years old, I was on a first name basis with the staff at the East Cooper Hospital emergency room. I broke bones and injured myself in sooo many different and creative ways, by the time I got to my teenage years, I was already more mature than most 25 year olds, simply because I didn't want to have any more surgeries. I absolutely should, and deserve, to be dead, but again, my stupidity never put anyone else in danger.

yeah, his method of reporting is throw it up on the wall and see if it sticks.....not journalism in my opinion, but that is just my opinion I guess. I have serious doubts about his claim with the former governor. The story did not get much traction.

Folks on tMB are saying that the person in this article was the mom of the daughter. No idea if true. Just passing on info.

Apparently, it is getting around that Mallory Beach’s mother was the one that tried to jump from the Broad River bridge this morning.. Kayaker’s we’re able to pull her out of the water

Reactions: Laird1

Apparently, it is getting around that Mallory Beach’s mother was the one that tried to jump from the Broad River bridge this morning.. Kayaker’s we’re able to pull her out of the water
tenor.gif

Folks on tMB are saying that the person in this article was the mom of the daughter. No idea if true. Just passing on info.

How many different turns can this story take?

a uscjr poster on their homeboard reports that one of the cousins of the murdaugh family was raped at usc and the other had their car destroyed....
Spoke with a friend in the area earlier this morning and they told me about the girl getting raped

Serious response, I certainly did some things that were dumb, stupid, and reckless, but I never put anyone else in danger, only myself. By the time I was 9 years old, I was on a first name basis with the staff at the East Cooper Hospital emergency room. I broke bones and injured myself in sooo many different and creative ways, by the time I got to my teenage years, I was already more mature than most 25 year olds, simply because I didn't want to have any more surgeries. I absolutely should, and deserve, to be dead, but again, my stupidity never put anyone else in danger.
The LORD’s been looking out for you, Brother

Reactions: Trading Tiger

Man this is turning into some kind of Dateline style story. Money and power can really turn some people into complete assholes. Insane how those 2 things can completely turn people into animals. I just hope there is justice in the end.

This is not related to the mother of Mallory Beach in any way. Where in the world is that coming from?

In that case hopefully justice is served to you one day. Maybe to your entire family.
Do you think that it won't be? I've read that some scientists think the first person who will never die has already been born, but I'm sure I won't be alive to see it.

This is not related to the mother of Mallory Beach in any way. Where in the world is that coming from?
Speculation I think based on timing and location. The jumper jumped at the bridge the morning after the son and mother were found dead. The bridge happens to be where the boat landing is that Mallory beach’s body was found after the accident. So it’s a rather large coincidence I’d say.

ADVERTISEMENT