ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes Manipulates Kamala's Answer - Fraud

The whole Harris campaign is a fraud starting with her coronation and no vetting through the democratic process

Harris if voted in will never make a Presidential decision

It should be clear that she is a burned out brain moron

She has a handler who will give her what she says

It appears to be a significant edit too. They essentially changed her answer to a question, in an attempt to avoid her word salad.

Really bad

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
And of course they could fix everything be releasing the full interview.

Remember, Trump took his own cameras to the interview so they could not selectively edit. For Kammy, 60 minutes takes care of it for her.

Government sponsored misinformation is ok.

I’ve never seen this before, but the producers of 60 Minutes sliced and diced (“cut and pasted”) Lyin’ Kamala’s answers to questions, which were virtually incoherent, over and over again, some by as many as four times in a single sentence or thought, all in an effort, possibly illegal as part of the “News Division,” which must be licensed, to make her look “more Presidential,” or a least, better. It may also be a major Campaign Finance Violation. This is a stain on the reputation of 60 Minutes that is not recoverable - It will always remain with this once storied brand. I have never heard of such a thing being done in “News.” It is the very definition of FAKE NEWS! The public is owed a MAJOR AND IMMEDIATE APOLOGY! This is an open and shut case, and must be investigated, starting today!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:16 AM EST 10/09/24 @realDonaldTrump

Reactions: fatpiggy

I’ve never seen this before, but the producers of 60 Minutes sliced and diced (“cut and pasted”) Lyin’ Kamala’s answers to questions, which were virtually incoherent, over and over again, some by as many as four times in a single sentence or thought, all in an effort, possibly illegal as part of the “News Division,” which must be licensed, to make her look “more Presidential,” or a least, better. It may also be a major Campaign Finance Violation. This is a stain on the reputation of 60 Minutes that is not recoverable - It will always remain with this once storied brand. I have never heard of such a thing being done in “News.” It is the very definition of FAKE NEWS! The public is owed a MAJOR AND IMMEDIATE APOLOGY! This is an open and shut case, and must be investigated, starting today!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:16 AM EST 10/09/24 @realDonaldTrump

Who is the senior editor at CBS? Who agreed to make those edits? Were they influenced by a government official? Is CBS being paid directly by any government entity?

To me this is a huge deal. Some heads need to roll and the country deserves to know what happened.

@dpic73 thoughts on this? Seems this passes the fact check test. Should a seemingly reputable national media source completely revise (not just truncate) a candidate’s answer to important questions to make them appear better than they were?
No, but to be transparent I didn't watch the interview or see the promo, so I won't blindly take fatpig's word for it. In the little bit I've read about it, this could have been part of the longer answer she gave edited down to be more succinct or it could have been a miscommunication between the team that edits the promo and the team that edits the interview. I'd wait to see CBS' explanation but if it was intentionally misleading, I'd have a problem with it, yes.

Neither candidate interviews well so not something I pay a lot of attention to.

Reactions: fatpiggy
No, but to be transparent I didn't watch the interview or see the promo, so I won't blindly take fatpig's word for it. In the little bit I've read about it, this could have been part of the longer answer she gave edited down to be more succinct or it could have been a miscommunication between the team that edits the promo and the team that edits the interview. I'd wait to see CBS' explanation but if it was intentionally misleading, I'd have a problem with it, yes.

@dpic73 thoughts on this? Seems this passes the fact check test. Should a seemingly reputable national media source completely revise (not just truncate) a candidate’s answer to important questions to make them appear better than they were?

At first i thought they condensed the answer but didn't really alter the substance.

However, it now seems they cut her answer from a totally different question?

And CBS initially released the first response, but she got ridiculed for it and thus the edit. There was no mistake, it was intentional. I'm glad that you agree someone should be held accountable, assuming all the facts are correct of course.

why shouldn't they? it's their agenda, it's their choice. probably won't lead to them being respected, but their choice. conservatives on here are staunchly pro first amendment, so why should this not be allowed? do we want fake news or not?

why shouldn't they? it's their agenda, it's their choice. probably won't lead to them being respected, but their choice. conservatives on here are staunchly pro first amendment, so why should this not be allowed? do we want fake news or not?
No one wants them in prison for it. We want them fired because they were unethical.

Is there a code of ethics in your line of business?

Talking points…

1. Act like you haven’t seen it. You were busy. You’ll look into it.

No one wants them in prison for it. We want them fired because they were unethical.

Is there a code of ethics in your line of business?
I don't want any cue card reader fired because they're unethical. If they're lying that's their business. You guys told me you didn't want anyone to try and stop fake news when gavin did it. Now you find out a slimeball shithole company is a slimy shithole and you're shocked? they must be fired. you never reacted like this when the fox news anchors admitted to lying on air themselves. We know FOXNews anchors lied on air and admitted it. Did they all get fired or are some of them still there hosting shows? All news media lies to you for money. That it took you this long to find out might be the reason trump is now your god.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT