ADVERTISEMENT

A potential leader on the world stage says..

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

She should have been telling people to inject disinfectant to beat COVID?

Reporter to Kamala Harris: "How long should Americans expect ... how long should we be bracing for ... historic inflation and some unprecedented gas prices?"

Harris' response. “In terms of, uh, the discussions that the president [inaudible] and I had, uh, they ranged in subject, including the issue of the Black Sea, and I’ll let him explain in more detail as he would like, uh, but we are, again, fully aware and apprised because we are in constant communication with the president, with his administration here about the concerns that they have about the entire region and frankly the vulnerability. All you have to do is look at the map.”

Hannity: "What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?"

Trump: "Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning. I never did this before--I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of the sudden, I'm the president of the United States. You know the story, I'm riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, 'This is great.' But I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people."

This was right when the invasion happened and was her talking to a bunch of random people, not politicians or anything, I don't see the big deal

Reactions: okclem
Going to be a fun thread to come back to
I enjoy looking back myself

June 10, 2022
Lololol your party is about to get exactly what you deserve in november. Here in real life there are actual major problems going on and a huge lack of leadership. Going to be a red wave we havent seen in a long time and you know it. Bad policies are bad policies and right now Bidens approval rating is the worst of any president since Ford.

I enjoy looking back myself

June 10, 2022
I know you love to continue to point that out from 2+ years ago. You have certainly given us plenty of material to work with. Looking forward to seeing how Kamala Harris stacks up. She's come out from the shadows the last 48 hours, that's for sure.

I do find it quite comical that's how the democrats "selected" their nominee. Democracy!

Reactions: Allornothing
Prove it. Your haughty opinions are not facts.

It's self evident in your posting history. Documenting that isn't hard for anyone that's interested.

I'm not haughty at all. I am wrong plenty and have no issue whatsoever admitting it. I'm also not emotionally invested in the outcome here because neither candidate is going to do anything I care that much about. In almost all elections, my views are unrepresented.

I know you love to continue to point that out from 2+ years ago. You have certainly given us plenty of material to work with. Looking forward to seeing how Kamala Harris stacks up. She's come out from the shadows the last 48 hours, that's for sure.

I do find it quite comical that's how the democrats "selected" their nominee. Democracy!
You're going to be just as wrong this election cycle. It's going to be astounding how badly he loses.

It's self evident in your posting history. Documenting that isn't hard for anyone that's interested.

I'm not haughty at all. I am wrong plenty and have no issue whatsoever admitting it. I'm also not emotionally invested in the outcome here because neither candidate is going to do anything I care that much about. In almost all elections, my views are unrepresented.
But it's not self-evident you condescending ass. I'm sure I've been wrong before but I'm careful about making sure my statements are truth-based and I always have backup. Just because you don't approve of my opinions doesn't make them wrong and you'd be hard pressed to find something I flat-out lied about, so if you're unwilling to prove your false statement about me, kindly STFU. .

But it's not self-evident you condescending ass. I'm sure I've been wrong before but I'm careful about making sure my statements are truth-based and I always have backup. Just because you don't approve of my opinions doesn't make them wrong and you'd be hard pressed to find something I flat-out lied about, so if you're unwilling to prove your false statement about me, kindly STFU. .

Also, you limit who can view your profile. So it's not like I can look it up.

Dude, do you really not know how to use the search function?

Yes, but it's easier to view someone's posting history. Anyway, it's not worth it. We both know we're oil and water and won't ever see things eye to eye. So let's just drop it and agree to disagree.

You're going to be just as wrong this election cycle. It's going to be astounding how badly he loses.
You are really that confident based on Kamala being selected as your nominee? That's wild.

Why are you always so angry?

Yes, but it's easier to view someone's posting history. Anyway, it's not worth it. We both know we're oil and water and won't ever see things eye to eye. So let's just drop it and agree to disagree.
Just take a deep breath and leave it alone the next time you decide to defame someone who is not engaging with you.

Going to be a fun thread to come back to
Yep... And you can quote me here. This election is going to be CLOSE. No one that supported Trump was going to vote Dem. It didn't matter WHO the Dems put up. I don't know any Dems that are going to change their votes to Trump b/c Harris is on the ticket instead of Biden. So no matter what the media says... VERY FEW registered Reps and Dems are going to cross Party lines. That means somewhere between 80-90% of the vote is set in stone and it's not going to change. People may get pissed off and say whatever, and the media is all over that... but when they get in the booth on election day, they vote their party.

This election, just like the last few are going to be decided by that 15% or so of folks that do actually switch between parties. That 15% is further broken down by the fact that they don't live in a swing state. For instance, I've voted for both parties and actually voted for our Republican governor Brad Little during the last election. I'm not going to vote for Trump and being in a solid Red state, my vote will essentially be wasted b/c there's no chance Idaho is not going to vote Trump. That's true in both Red and Blue states. No swing vote in California means a thing for instance... that state is going to Harris.

So when you get right down to it... there's a few 10 thousand votes in those key swing states that's going to decide it one way or the other. People will say whatever and we'll be talking all about it here... But it won't make any real difference in real life.

To use a football comparison, this is like using the Clemson spring game to talk about the regular season... and just about as useful.

You are really that confident based on Kamala being selected as your nominee? That's wild.
Yes, I am. I said Biden was going to kick his ass in 2020, which he did, and y'all laughed and called that crazy too.

This election just got turned on its ear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT