ADVERTISEMENT

A thought on the State of the Union

The problem there are a number of things that you say in post which are demonstrably false. The source is you're using to combat what you feel is misinformation and lies are parroting their own misinformation and lies. How does that help the problem? If you do decided you wanted to be an arbiter of truth and be a light to help illuminate all the falsehoods going around then you would realize it doesn't all come from one direction. Many other greatest abominations in history have come from people believing they were entirely in the right and those they oppose their entirely in the wrong.

I have no illusions about the right wing loons. I have no illusions about the cult of Trump. And I have no illusions about how many thousands of people have perverted and distorted The Bible for the purposes of gaining power over others and condemning that which they don't agree with. Sin permeates this world. It always will.

Overtime on this board you've assigned a lot of things to me that are not true. Hence the reason once I realized you live in Atlanta I have invited you to lunch on more than one occasion. Perhaps you will decide to take me up on that at some point. I'm not a crazy man and I would welcome the conversation. If you want to bridge gaps start with people that you know are willing to bridge them with you. Just a thought...
You are a brave man, and I hope that your "outstretched hand" will lead to something good.

My fear is that, @iceheart08 and others are just trolls. They don't won't this country to succeed. In fact, everything they believe in works against it.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You are a brave man, and I hope that your "outstretched hand" will lead to something good.

My fear is that, @iceheart08 and others are just trolls. They don't won't this country to succeed. In fact, everything they believe in works against it.

Hi. This is a stupid ****ing post.

And it's obvious you don't know what the word "fact means".

But @Willence , exhibit b. That guy thinks I want our country to fail. Based on his belief that I'm a communist or something ****ing stupid.

Last edited:
The problem is there are a number of things that you say in post which are demonstrably false. The source is you're using to combat what you feel is misinformation and lies are parroting their own misinformation and lies. How does that help the problem? If you do decided you wanted to be an arbiter of truth and be a light to help illuminate all the falsehoods going around then you would realize it doesn't all come from one direction. Many other greatest abominations in history have come from people believing they were entirely in the right and those they oppose their entirely in the wrong.

I have no illusions about the right wing loons. I have no illusions about the cult of Trump. And I have no illusions about how many thousands of people have perverted and distorted The Bible for the purposes of gaining power over others and condemning that which they don't agree with. Sin permeates this world. It always will.

Overtime on this board you've assigned a lot of things to me that are not true. Hence the reason once I realized you live in Atlanta I have invited you to lunch on more than one occasion. Perhaps you will decide to take me up on that at some point. I'm not a crazy man and I would welcome the conversation. If you want to bridge gaps start with people that you know are willing to bridge them with you. Just a thought...
Calls me a liar
Invites me to lunch
🤯

Calls me a liar
Invites me to lunch
🤯

Posting something that isn't true doesn't make you a liar. I just said that you tend to come at things from one angle and you've posted things that are not true. I'm sure I've posted some things from time to time that aren't true as well. I don't do so intentionally and I didn't assert that you do either.

But yeah I invited you to lunch. The invitation stands if you wish to accept it.

Reactions: loveoysters
I am NOT parroting any talking points, you are totally wrong. Speak for yourself and quit stating what you think are other people’s motives.
Just so I understand you correctly - you have witnessed K-12 schools teaching a law-school level course that theorizes that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Just so I understand you correctly - you have witnessed K-12 schools teaching a law-school level course that theorizes that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies?
I have witnessed where children that are white were told that they were oppressors and children that had a darker skin were told that they were victims of the oppressors. I have also witnessed an English teacher tell me and other parents that her class would never read a book that was written by old white men (she is white). That eliminates Faulkner, Clements, etc etc I know that you will dispute whatever I say, so let’s just agree to disagree and move on and no more attacks please. Have a good day and weekend.

I have witnessed where children that are white were told that they were oppressors and children that had a darker skin were told that they were victims of the oppressors. I have also witnessed an English teacher tell me and other parents that her class would never read a book that was written by old white men (she is white). That eliminates Faulkner, Clements, etc etc I know that you will dispute whatever I say, so let’s just agree to disagree and move on and no more attacks please. Have a good day and weekend.
LMAO, you just proved my point! None of that has anything to do with CRT and you're conflating anything race-related, that you don't like, with CRT. That's how ridiculous this fake culture war issue has become.... conservatives have been convinced that this rarely taught law-school level "theory" is commonly taught in K-12 schools in order to make white children hate themselves. The right-wing media has done a number on your ability to discern truth from fact and it's just so damn sad that almost half the population is so easily manipulated. SMH

LMAO, you just proved my point! None of that has anything to do with CRT and you're conflating anything race-related, that you don't like, with CRT. That's how ridiculous this fake culture war issue has become.... conservatives have been convinced that this rarely taught law-school level "theory" is commonly taught in K-12 schools in order to make white children hate themselves. The right-wing media has done a number on your ability to discern truth from fact and it's just so damn sad that almost half the population is so easily manipulated. SMH
Thank you for ignoring my request. I knew you would keep going. I hope that your hatred for the right subsides one day, you are not as all knowing as you think you are.

Thank you for ignoring my request. I knew you would keep going. I hope that your hatred for the right subsides one day, you are not as all knowing as you think you are.
Pretty sure I'm smarter than Marjorie Taylor-Greene and the other swamp donkeys that you listen to. Have a good day

Given that you are arguing that systemic racism didn't exist in the early 1900s we have some idea.
Thank you for the attack, I stated that the individual was not limited by the color of his skin at the time to develop plasma and other great blood products. I did NOT do what you said

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Posting something that isn't true doesn't make you a liar. I just said that you tend to come at things from one angle and you've posted things that are not true. I'm sure I've posted some things from time to time that aren't true as well. I don't do so intentionally and I didn't assert that you do either.

But yeah I invited you to lunch. The invitation stands if you wish to accept it.

Make sure you have a food taster handy LOL

Facts ....

A few quick notes on the main study that I noticed while reading:
1. "we commissioned a study on a nationally representative sample of 1,505 18- to 20-year-old Americans" - why commission a study on college age students when studying high school kids?
2. "A complete Manhattan Institute report of all the findings from this study will be published in the coming months;" - make an argument without publishing the evidence... interesting.
3. "The shares giving either response with respect to gender-related concepts are slightly lower, but still a majority." - what the **** does CRT have to do with gender-related concepts?
4. There is a ton of supposed data backing these assertions. However, under every graph, the first statement is "Data are weighted." How was the data weighted? Nothing is stated. The original data hasn't been published so there is no way to figure this information out. It is not stated anywhere in the article. So the numbers are weighted in an unknown way. This is permission to lie by weighting the statistics however one sees fit.

I'd argue at this point that you should be more worried about critical reading skills than CRT but each his own.

I'll admit, I got bored with reading the article at this point and just scanned the rest for evidence of the supposed information being taught in schools - curriculum documents, test questions, class notes, district policies, etc. Amazingly, none of these exist.

Do you think that everyone is hiding this information or is it a big conspiracy to never put the evidence on paper, in district meetings, textbooks, tests, etc? Did you read the article or just post it because it had impressive looking graphs and agree with your point of view?

How can we meet this in the middle! LOL!

330789845_494345672897875_4784189978063198215_n.jpg

A few quick notes on the main study that I noticed while reading:
1. "we commissioned a study on a nationally representative sample of 1,505 18- to 20-year-old Americans" - why commission a study on college age students when studying high school kids?
2. "A complete Manhattan Institute report of all the findings from this study will be published in the coming months;" - make an argument without publishing the evidence... interesting.
3. "The shares giving either response with respect to gender-related concepts are slightly lower, but still a majority." - what the **** does CRT have to do with gender-related concepts?
4. There is a ton of supposed data backing these assertions. However, under every graph, the first statement is "Data are weighted." How was the data weighted? Nothing is stated. The original data hasn't been published so there is no way to figure this information out. It is not stated anywhere in the article. So the numbers are weighted in an unknown way. This is permission to lie by weighting the statistics however one sees fit.

I'd argue at this point that you should be more worried about critical reading skills than CRT but each his own.

I'll admit, I got bored with reading the article at this point and just scanned the rest for evidence of the supposed information being taught in schools - curriculum documents, test questions, class notes, district policies, etc. Amazingly, none of these exist.

Do you think that everyone is hiding this information or is it a big conspiracy to never put the evidence on paper, in district meetings, textbooks, tests, etc? Did you read the article or just post it because it had impressive looking graphs and agree with your point of view?
So we agree then......teachers should teach reading, math, science, history, etc and not equity, white privilege or sexual preferences? See how easy that was?

They openly flag the point that their study isn't complete, they steer clear of outright statements or accusations and your view is that it's all bullsh*t? Seriously, how many videos of enraged minority parents at school boards or project veritas undercover statements from teachers, superintendents, etc do you need to see before you admit it's a thing? Give me a number so I know how many to DM you.

You also must have missed what I think is the most critical part of the article, which isn't some smoking gun statement around outright left wing lunatics infiltrating schools with CRT which they state isn't proven but the stats around the ability to argue another view point........."No respectable opposing arguments"

"Yet our data suggest that this is hardly the majority experience. Specifically, we asked those who reported being taught at least one of the listed concepts in a high school class what, if anything, they were taught about arguments opposing them. As shown in the chart below, 68 percent responded that they either were not taught about opposing arguments or were taught that there are no “respectable” opposing arguments. Importantly, this rate does not meaningfully vary by race, political orientation, or high school type. Whites (30 percent) and nonwhites (34 percent), Democrats (29 percent) and Republicans (31 percent), liberals (29 percent) and conservatives (31 percent), and public (32 percent) and private or parochial (28 percent) schoolers were equally likely to report being told about respectable counterarguments. No evidence, then, suggests that this response reflects respondents’ political biases. Instead, the data suggest that large majorities in all groups have been given the impression that the concepts they were taught are beyond reproach. And these data hardly tell the full story: in our forthcoming report, we additionally show that the number of concepts respondents report being taught is positively related to the probability of being told there that opposing arguments are not “respectable.”

It also doesn't take much inference or deductive reasoning to figure out that the majority of teachers are left leaning as evidenced by their large scale donations to the democratic party which would be a pretty obvious signal that when my kids come home with talking points associated with this very topic, it's not a conservative teacher's viewpoints and it certainly isn't a kid to kid lunchroom discussion given their ages.

But.....you do you I guess

So we agree then......teachers should teach reading, math, science, history, etc and not equity, white privilege or sexual preferences? See how easy that was?

They openly flag the point that their study isn't complete, they steer clear of outright statements or accusations and your view is that it's all bullsh*t? Seriously, how many videos of enraged minority parents at school boards or project veritas undercover statements from teachers, superintendents, etc do you need to see before you admit it's a thing? Give me a number so I know how many to DM you.

You also must have missed what I think is the most critical part of the article, which isn't some smoking gun statement around outright left wing lunatics infiltrating schools with CRT which they state isn't proven but the stats around the ability to argue another view point........."No respectable opposing arguments"

"Yet our data suggest that this is hardly the majority experience. Specifically, we asked those who reported being taught at least one of the listed concepts in a high school class what, if anything, they were taught about arguments opposing them. As shown in the chart below, 68 percent responded that they either were not taught about opposing arguments or were taught that there are no “respectable” opposing arguments. Importantly, this rate does not meaningfully vary by race, political orientation, or high school type. Whites (30 percent) and nonwhites (34 percent), Democrats (29 percent) and Republicans (31 percent), liberals (29 percent) and conservatives (31 percent), and public (32 percent) and private or parochial (28 percent) schoolers were equally likely to report being told about respectable counterarguments. No evidence, then, suggests that this response reflects respondents’ political biases. Instead, the data suggest that large majorities in all groups have been given the impression that the concepts they were taught are beyond reproach. And these data hardly tell the full story: in our forthcoming report, we additionally show that the number of concepts respondents report being taught is positively related to the probability of being told there that opposing arguments are not “respectable.”

It also doesn't take much inference or deductive reasoning to figure out that the majority of teachers are left leaning as evidenced by their large scale donations to the democratic party which would be a pretty obvious signal that when my kids come home with talking points associated with this very topic, it's not a conservative teacher's viewpoints and it certainly isn't a kid to kid lunchroom discussion given their ages.

But.....you do you I guess
FoxdprTWAAE1VMC

Walton High School in East Cobb has a kitty litter box in the bathroom for the furries to use.

Such gaslighting going on. From both sides but one seems to never know when to stop saying "this isn't happening but we're sure glad it is happening."

Last edited:
One thing that everyone should consider is that Hitler and his acolytes were certain they were right. They believed in their hearts the things that they did we're going to make a better society regardless of how insane and evil they were. They silenced any and all opposition to their views via the most brutal means imaginable.

When we look around at the limitations we are placing on argument and discussion and debate, how is the path we are on any different? We've entered very dangerous territory as a country and for one side to think that it is exclusive to the other side is idiotic in the extreme. It is evident all around us and it is not a partisan argument. It's a reality for all of us and unless we start to scrutinize our own viewpoints and look at things objectively we're doomed.

Walton High School in East Cobb has a kitty litter box in the bathroom for the furries to use.

Such gaslighting going on. For both sides but one seems to never know when to stop saying "this isn't happening but we're sure glad it is happening."
LMAO, I'm calling bullshit. Link?

One thing that everyone should consider is that Hitler and his acolytes were certain they were right. They believed in their hearts the things that they did we're going to make a better society regardless of how insane and evil they were. They silenced any and all opposition to their views via the most brutal means imaginable.

When we look around at the limitations we are placing on argument and discussion and debate, how is the path we are on any different? We've entered very dangerous territory as a country and for one side to think that it is exclusive to the other side is idiotic in the extreme. It is evident all around us and it is not a partisan argument. It's a reality for all of us and unless we start to scrutinize our own viewpoints and look at things objectively we're doomed.
Cry me a damn river dude. When you've got 70% of Republicans believing the election was fraudulent, without any facts to suport it, this is not a both sides issue.

When you've got a Republican governor banning books, including math books, because they teach CRT(LIE), taking over previously liberal colleges with a dark-right right board while convincing people that wokeism(empathy) is destroying this country, harshly penalizing the state's biggest cash cow because they stood up for their gay employees, requiring college students and faculty to declare their political affiliation based on some false belief that liberals are destroying universities, this is not a both sides issue

When you've got groups like QAnon spreading a defamatory lie that Democrats are running an international child trafficking ring, while drinking the blood of the children for the adrenochrome, this is not a both sides issue.

Then throw in the anti-vaxxers, the stories about Jewish space lasers, the gazpacho police, groomers, kitty litter boxes, accusations that Paul Pelosi was attacked by a male prostitute that he hired, etc...etc...etc... this is not a both sides issue.

Save me the pablum about Joe Biden embellishing his past - these things are NOT the same.

Last edited:

I love the classic, “both sides are the same” crap. No, no they are not.

Cry me a damn river dude. When you've got 70% of Republicans believing the election was fraudulent, without any facts to suport it, this is not a both sides issue.

When you've got a Republican governor banning books, including math books, because they teach CRT(LIE), taking over previously liberal colleges with a dark-right right board while convincing people that wokeism(empathy) is destroying this country, harshly penalizing the state's biggest cash cow because they stood up for their gay employees, requiring college students and faculty to declare their political affiliation based on some false belief that liberals are destroying universities, this is not a both sides issue

When you've got groups like QAnon spreading a defamatory lie that Democrats are running an international child trafficking ring, while drinking the blood of the children for the adrenochrome, this is not a both sides issue.

Then throw in the anti-vaxxers, the stories about Jewish space lasers, the gazpacho police, groomers, kitty litter boxes, accusations that Paul Pelosi was attacked by a male prostitute that he hired, etc...etc...etc... this is not a both sides issue.

Save me the pablum about Joe Biden embellishing his past - these things are NOT the same.
These people live in a fantasy world. How about we deal with the asshats who continue to make the rejection of a free and fair election their identity, and then we can talk about reaching out across the aisle.

It’s insane. These people don’t give enough of a shit about the rule of law to abide by the result of a presidential election, but the burden is on me to pass the peace pipe around?

These people live in a fantasy world. How about we deal with the asshats who continue to make the rejection of a free and fair election their identity, and then we can talk about reaching out across the aisle.

It’s insane. These people don’t give enough of a shit about the rule of law to abide by the result of a presidential election, but the burden is on me to pass the peace pipe around?
What their side has done is so shameful and embarrassing, they are desperate to make both sides the same so they can feel better about their party affiliation.

I am referring to teaching that one group of people are oppressors and another group is victims based on the clor of their skin. As a society, everybody is of value-no matter what skin color and in many school systems (including one that I have personally oberved) the scenario I am discussing has taken place. Nice try, with "batardized any taechings related to black history". I have done volunteer work for the Red Cross and one of my personal heros is Dr Charles Drew who developed improved techniques for blood storage and blood banks for assitance during WW II. The fact that his skin color is black does not add or dimish the greatness of the man.
The problem with that line of thought is that CRT does not mean indoctrinating our children that an entire group is good or bad. It does, among other things, take a realistic look at race relations. It is an honest attempt to look at why African Americans as a whole have not made more progress than white Americans or even other minorities. Here are just a few things that were never in any history book from which I was taught.

After federal troops were removed from the South, elections went back to being all white.
All programs to lift up former slaves were abandoned.
New laws were passed to incarcerate black men and force their labor.
When freed slaves achieved financial success, they were often killed. The massacre of "black wallstreet" is a well known, but hardly isolated example.
Lynchings and other violence were commonplace in the south for much of the early 20th century.
After WW2, may white GIs got a lift with the GI bill by buying homes. Black veterans couldn't take advantage of that aid as banks would not lend to redlined areas. Real estate agents would lose their license if they sold to blacks in those areas.

In my US history class, we learned about the war of northern aggression that was fought over states' rights.

LMAO, I'm calling bullshit. Link?

I saw this also and there is a person identifying as a cat so they in interest of woke are providing a safe space with the litter box

I like the deal where the transgender male swimmer identifying as a female and competing as a female lets his male baggage hang out walking around in the locker room claiming to be a woman

I can say that if any of the ladies had kicked his ball and prick into outer space I would never convict them if on that jury

The sheer stupidity of the world that is trying to normalize every imaginable behavior

I am total against violence but there is a time and place where people have no where else to go but there

To focus on good let me say that if each one of us on here wrote down what is important to each of us as a man such as with marriage careers children I would dare say we would put all the answers in a hat and have us draw them out randomly and I would bet that each slip of paper would reflect similar possibilities we could live with

I want to comment on something I am being enlightened with

First let me comment on equality versus equity

When I first went to Clemson I had been recruited by Clemson as a running back as a high school junior but an injury limited my playing time my senior year

So out of shape recovering from a knee injury my high school buddies told me to walk on So my hubris and ego had me walk on

The first day we lined up to run sprints There was a chiseled black athletic named Marion Reeves

Lined up on the line and whistle blew

100 yards later I finished dead last at least 10 if not 15 yards behind

Suddenly I realized that although I was given an equal opportunity at the start there was obviously on the football field no place for equity

I walked to the locker room realizing the amount of work to work myself back to even being decent

That moment I decided OK I need to reset my goals

In todays world You will probably argue with what I am about to say but I think when people hear this and reflect on it and use my example of the foot race they if open minded will get the point

We all want a great life

In my opinion and based on statistical evidence education and literacy are the tickets

Trying to race-bait, culture bait or hate mongering against people I believe will not make one successful

It is all about literacy first in the fundamental areas of English, writing , reading , math , etc

Then one needs to expand that foundational literacy into other branches such as literacy in manners , literacy in civility , literacy in etc.

When people demand equity of outcome based on color of skin instead of equality of opportunity with success by meritocracy based on ones personal hard work perseverance and commitment then the natural results of equity based systems create division and hate as a consequence of that misguided social engineering

I could write a lot more but you will have to buy and read my book

If you want some examples of illiteracy the city of Detroit has only 3 per cent of it’s high school graduates able to fill out a job application

If you really want to educate yourself look up literacy rates in South Carolina where I am from versus Colorado where you mentioned you are living

Once you compare the literacy rates of each state then compare the standard of living for each state

That will give you an answer

My foot race where I started equally but lost taught me that equity is a failure and that equality and meritocracy are American ideals to live by
I agree with quite a bit of this and have icehart blocked, so I have no idea to what you're responding. That said, I think the equity of outcome has greater weight in life than you're giving it. In particular, I agree with the importance of literacy and like the way you expand it into other areas.

If we look at literacy levels, there is a big divide between races. Statistics is part of my education, so I dig a little deeper. I also know enough about education and biology to realize the importance of early learning. Our brains operate so differently in the first few years. When we normalize test scores for knowledge base and aptitude for factors like income and parents' marital status and education, black kids actually come out slightly ahead. I attribute that to someone telling them they have to work harder, so they do.

In order to get to the more equitable outcomes for everyone, we need to address underlying issues. BTW, when you normalize for income levels, the number of single parent households in the black and white communities gets much closer.

There's another area where the statistics are eye opening. This may not be much of a surprise, but there's a big income and savings gap between blacks and whites. White networth is about 10x black networth. Guess what? When we normalize for education, it gets a little closer, but is still significantly out of whack.

Given your thoughtful response to icehart, I'd like to know if you have any thoughts on how to get African American families to look more like white ones. I'm talking more about income levels and two parent households than anything else. Maybe the first step is education. Maybe we provide more educational opportunities for African Americans. The wealth thing is challenging as well. Black wage levels given comparable education are lower than comparative white wage levels. Experience is tougher to factor in because it's a chicken and egg conundrum.

There are a number of factors holding back wealth creation. For example, white gain more wealth from increasing housing prices. Housing prices of all or predominantly white neighborhoods increase faster than more mixed neighborhoods. Hone prices for predominantly black neighborhoods tend to decline.

Wow. You really are some kind of fool. So sorry for you.

I saw this also and there is a person identifying as a cat so they in interest of woke are providing a safe space with the litter box

I like the deal where the transgender male swimmer identifying as a female and competing as a female lets his male baggage hang out walking around in the locker room claiming to be a woman

I can say that if any of the ladies had kicked his ball and prick into outer space I would never convict them if on that jury

The sheer stupidity of the world that is trying to normalize every imaginable behavior

I am total against violence but there is a time and place where people have no where else to go but there
I have no idea what you're saying in this rant but it appears that you readily accept that schools around the country are providing litter boxes for students that identify as furries, simply because you heard it? We know this rumor sprang from a high school that placed a bucket in a safe room, in the event of a lockdown caused by a school shooter, so they would have a place to pee, but you STILL believe the lie that it's for students that identify as cats? And you're willing to commit violence in response to this lie?

Wow. You really are some kind of fool. So sorry for you.
No, no, no, you don't get to skim over this and just call me a name after I made a reality based case against your allegation that both sides are the same.

But before we go any further, I want to see your proof that Walton High School placed litter boxes in their bathrooms. LINK PLEASE

I agree with quite a bit of this and have icehart blocked, so I have no idea to what you're responding. That said, I think the equity of outcome has greater weight in life than you're giving it. In particular, I agree with the importance of literacy and like the way you expand it into other areas.

If we look at literacy levels, there is a big divide between races. Statistics is part of my education, so I dig a little deeper. I also know enough about education and biology to realize the importance of early learning. Our brains operate so differently in the first few years. When we normalize test scores for knowledge base and aptitude for factors like income and parents' marital status and education, black kids actually come out slightly ahead. I attribute that to someone telling them they have to work harder, so they do.

In order to get to the more equitable outcomes for everyone, we need to address underlying issues. BTW, when you normalize for income levels, the number of single parent households in the black and white communities gets much closer.

There's another area where the statistics are eye opening. This may not be much of a surprise, but there's a big income and savings gap between blacks and whites. White networth is about 10x black networth. Guess what? When we normalize for education, it gets a little closer, but is still significantly out of whack.

Given your thoughtful response to icehart, I'd like to know if you have any thoughts on how to get African American families to look more like white ones. I'm talking more about income levels and two parent households than anything else. Maybe the first step is education. Maybe we provide more educational opportunities for African Americans. The wealth thing is challenging as well. Black wage levels given comparable education are lower than comparative white wage levels. Experience is tougher to factor in because it's a chicken and egg conundrum.

There are a number of factors holding back wealth creation. For example, white gain more wealth from increasing housing prices. Housing prices of all or predominantly white neighborhoods increase faster than more mixed neighborhoods. Hone prices for predominantly black neighborhoods tend to decline.

This equity thing is so scary and so impossible. There is no equity nor will there ever be. We are all different in so many ways. Trying to create equity is to unleash the worst aspects of humanity with the best of intentions. Why do you think we should strive for equity?

Each person in this country should have an opportunity to work and grow and to be what they have it in them to be. That's it. We can't promise anything more than that. Since you said you're into statistics then you know it is impossible to measure all the variables in the scenarios to create any reliable information on people that can be used as a baseline for policy. That's why a free society shouldn't have those things but rather just strive to be more free and charitable. We should have the spirit to help those who have less reach for the same heights the rest of us can.

No, no, no, you don't get to skim over this and just call me a name after I made a reality based case against your allegation that both sides are the same.

But before we go any further, I want to see your proof that Walton High School placed litter boxes in their bathrooms. LINK PLEASE

You are blind to reality. I am not going to waste any more time on you. You just think what you want to. I've made countless arguments over the months and years that we've been going back and forth and you just dismiss them. Your refusal to see reality is your problem and not mine. Even the points you made in your prior post were entirely ridiculous and slanted. I especially loved the part about Biden at the end. That was some good stuff man. So you do you and I'll do me. Also I didn't call you a name. I just identified what you are. You don't have to remain that but in your current form that is exactly what you are. Again that's a you problem.

As far as the other thing you asked about, we have someone that serves in that school who has seen one. I don't know that they are in all the bathrooms, but they are in at least one of them. Also at my son's school a young lady has asked for one to be in the bathroom there as well. That request was refused.

You are blind to reality. I am not going to waste any more time on you. You just think what you want to. I've made countless arguments over the months and years that we've been going back and forth and you just dismiss them. Your refusal to see reality is your problem and not mine. Even the points you made in your prior post were entirely ridiculous and slanted. I especially loved the part about Biden at the end. That was some good stuff man. So you do you and I'll do me. Also I didn't call you a name. I just identified what you are. You don't have to remain that but in your current form that is exactly what you are. Again that's a you problem.

As far as the other thing you asked about, we have someone that serves in that school who has seen one. I don't know that they are in all the bathrooms, but they are in at least one of them. Also at my son's school a young lady has asked for one to be in the bathroom there as well. That request was refused.
So you don't have any proof? That what I figured.

YOU are part of the problem that you hyperbolically rail against and until you see that, we will never see eye to eye. You are not a rational person, sorry...

So you don't have any proof? That what I figured.

YOU are part of the problem that you hyperbolically rail against and until you see that, we will never see eye to eye. You are not a rational person, sorry...

What's proof? That I have a friend who saw it isn't good enough? Would you like me to put a picture up of it? I doubt you'd even believe that. Maybe if someone put it on Twitter you take it for fact like you do everything else you find on Twitter that accommodates your predispositions.

Consider your argument about rationality. I started this post because I wanted to be rational. I seek that in all things. I understand fully that this country is a divided country in my views are never going to be pervasive with everyone nor should they be. I seek a good balance between ideas from both political spectrums. I desire argument and discussion that is cordial and that doesn't assume the worst of each other.

Now go back and read what you posted. Read your points and the things you say about people that you disagree with. It becomes very evident that the lack of rationality lies with you my friend. I can't help you with that. I have tried and tried but you have a choice that you have made. You have become the Donald Trump of the left. Be happy with who you are and go put some orange tan lotion on and dye your hair blonde and then you'll be good to go. You may hate that guy, but it's exactly who you are in the way that you treat people here. Again you do you but quit coming off like you're somehow rational and other people are not. The very words you type reveal your truth.

Life is too short to waste time on people who don't want to really talk and aren't willing to give an inch but want others to concede a mile. I wish you nothing but the best and all the success you can handle. But I'm done talking with you and after this post, you will be in the lovely world of ignore. Just no point in wasting any more time with you after all of what I've seen here. I do hope and pray that one day you will decide to be more reasonable. You've become what you have such contempt for. I find that really sad and tragic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT