ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else watching this travesty? Makes me shake my head...

Actually, to know what the rest of the world thinks about us, yes, it is helpful to actually visit other places in the world. Read the newspaper, watch the news, talk to the people on the street. That's how you know what other people think, not by sitting in your house reading right-wing news on the web.

Or listening to the Liberal main stream media...Right?

With the way Trump ran his campaign and conducts himself in public, other nations see our citizens as that much more unintelligent. It's not that hard to understand
It doesn't matter if they like us or think we're smart. As a matter of fact the more people from places like Europe who disagree with me let's me know I am on the right path. The only thing that matters is that they know that America is going to act in its own self interest again after 8 years of a president that apologized for everything American. The fact is that the best thing for the world is an America that returns to super power status.

Actually, to know what the rest of the world thinks about us, yes, it is helpful to actually visit other places in the world. Read the newspaper, watch the news, talk to the people on the street. That's how you know what other people think, not by sitting in your house reading right-wing news on the web.
QygsdkM.png

Or listening to the Liberal main stream media...Right?

Um...did you miss this sentence or just choose to ignore it-

Travel to foreign countries. Read the newspaper, watch the news, talk to the people on the street. That's how you know what other people think

It cracks me up, though. The first person says, "the rest of the world hasn't respected us with Obama in office." When its pointed out that that isn't the case at all the responses are "who cares what the rest of the world thinks?" LOL. So, it only matters when you incorrectly believe they agree with you. Got it.

I think she's saying that she talks with dignitaries from other countries while you are just getting opinions from commoners. Therefore, she has a better understanding of what people around the world thinks about the US.

Reactions: yeti24
You can tell yourself that but that's like Gamecock fans telling themselves they'd rather take 2 star recruits that their coaches want than 5 star recruits because they trust the coaching staff. The reality is people are pretty similar all over the world. "Doing the right thing" isn't some uniquely American thing. There are good people and good countries all over the globe.
That's a horrible analogy.

I do agree that people are pretty much the same everywhere, so you're right on that, but everything else you said is wrong.

There are very few good people on the entire planet, much less enough to make up an entire country. "I'm a good person" is what bad people tell themselves when they help one person, to help them forget about the hundreds or thousands of people that they screwed over.

The land of entertainment starts right here, right now - Donald unchained.

Ed Hochuli can we get a ruling on that speech please? Haha.

I've done my fair share of traveling, and what I've seen, is a world so fvcked up, the last thing I want is it's respect. Doing the right thing isn't easy, and it's not popular. It's very similar to posting on the internet...the more people disagree, the more I know that it's right.

Tomorrow we will wake up without
Um...did you miss this sentence or just choose to ignore it-

Travel to foreign countries. Read the newspaper, watch the news, talk to the people on the street. That's how you know what other people think

It cracks me up, though. The first person says, "the rest of the world hasn't respected us with Obama in office." When its pointed out that that isn't the case at all the responses are "who cares what the rest of the world thinks?" LOL. So, it only matters when you incorrectly believe they agree with you. Got it.

Dude...I get it. You're a well traveled Liberal that doesn't like Trump and thinks highly of his own opinions.

Go easy! I might be a Republican, but my family tree shows that Michele Obama is a distant cousin of mine. She is a descendant of the prominent Smith line who trace their lineage back to the kings of England.

Deployed many times in the last 8 years and saw the death toll of Americans go up from policies that he put in affect. Our enemies think our former resident is a pussy...fact...

Our enemies? So, now the only foreign opinion that matters is our enemies'? Got it.

Don't worry, appointing businesspeople for government who have no governing experience is going to be an unworldly success. One could say it's going to be bigly. Don't you know that multi-billionaires are much more ethically pure than government officials? Look for the next four years to go the way of the bush 8, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Liberals will never get it. People are tired of politicians and people with "governing experience." That is why Trump is now the 45th president.

Reactions: genepa
Our enemies? So, now the only foreign opinion that matters is our enemies'? Got it.

I think you've had your head stuck between the boobs of that chick on your sig for too long. You need to get with reality.

Well, considering they are the ones that are trying to kill us I will say that they are the number one priority in my book. Sorry you haven't watched one of your friends die in combat because you can't shoot back because of a policy that this president put in effect. So F your opinion on other countries. I worry about our enemies.

Liberals will never get it. People are tired of politicians and people with "governing experience." That is why Trump is now the 45th president.

Not offense to you but when someone gets in the position of power they will do the same things all politicians do whether they are a lifelong politician or not. They will look out for their rich friends and they will screw the middle class and the poor. Has been this way since I was old enough to vote.

Reactions: SpillerTime
Well, considering they are the ones that are trying to kill us I will say that they are the number one priority in my book. Sorry you haven't watched one of your friends die in combat because you can't shoot back because of a policy that this president put in effect. So F your opinion on other countries. I worry about our enemies.

Yeah, you kind of missed the point. The point was you guys can't get your stories straight on what matters. First it was "the rest of the world doesn't respect us because of Obama." Then it was "who cares what the rest of the world thinks!" Then it was "well our enemies think..."

Just pick one and stick with it. That's all.

Yeah, you kind of missed the point. The point was you guys can't get your stories straight on what matters. First it was "the rest of the world doesn't respect us because of Obama." Then it was "who cares what the rest of the world thinks!" Then it was "well our enemies think..."

No my point is pretty simple. Our enemies are in multiple other countries, probably not the ones you traveled to.

Not offense to you but when someone gets in the position of power they will do the same things all politicians do whether they are a lifelong politician or not. They will look out for their rich friends and they will screw the middle class and the poor. Has been this way since I was old enough to vote.
You may be right, but I would rather take a chance on an outsider than to continue to bang my head against the wall of the political establishment.

Still waiting for you to make a point here other than "Me love Trump"

I made my point. My guy is being inaugurated. What point have you made other than telling the rest of us that you travel the world and know what everyone else thinks? You made a derogatory post referring to the inauguration and I quoted your post and said Obama hasn't done shvt in 8 years. It's MY guys turn now.

You don't seem to understand the difference in being liked and respected. I couldn't care less if other countries like us but they have to respect us. They haven't done that for eight years. If they did you wouldn't see Iran, China, Syria, Russia flipping us off to our faces all of the time.

I made my point. My guy is being inaugurated. What point have you made other than telling the rest of us that you travel the world and know what everyone else thinks? You made a derogatory post referring to the inauguration and I quoted your post and said Obama hasn't done shvt in 8 years. It's MY guys turn now.
Turn to what? Grab you where it feels just right?

Reactions: JackPackTerrier

Actually, my point was that the people saying the rest of the world had a negative view of us over the last 8 years were incorrect and then gave the reasons that I know this. Of course, then the response changed to "well, who cares what the rest of the world thinks."

Reactions: johnhugh
As opposed to being a Republican that likes Trump and thinks highly of your own opinions?

Not a Republican. Nor is Trump. But you missed why Trump was elected. That is a shame. If you were honest with yourself you could admit we're in deep shit and the familiar SOP doesn't work any longer for the country. Your hatred of Trump blinds you to any love for America...or so it seems. Give the man a chance.

Reactions: avengermg73
Actually, my point was that the people saying the rest of the world had a negative view of us over the last 8 years were incorrect and then gave the reasons that I know this. Of course, then the response changed to "well, who cares what the rest of the world thinks."

What proof did you give that you know this???? That you chat with a few peons on the street in other countries??? LMAO.

Not a Republican. Nor is Trump. But you missed why Trump was elected. That is a shame. If you were honest with yourself you could admit we're in deep shit and the familiar SOP doesn't work any longer for the country. Your hatred of Trump blinds you to any love for America...or so it seems. Give the man a chance.

I was willing to give him a chance until he doubled down on the registry for all Muslims and nominated some of the worst candidates for cabinet positions I've ever seen. In a campaign, people speak to the far fringes of the base to get elected. Everyone does it. Most people walk that back over time. Trump is not. He intends to try and force through an agenda which I feel is fundamentally opposed to what America stands for.

You voted to elect someone who indirectly ridiculed your son? Are you a sadist?

If I worried about everyone who indirectly insulted me ...... well lets just say I would probably be on a heavy dose of some type of medicine.

Im sorry a few words hurt your feewings.

Only in the West Zone could a football (sorta) thread turn into a political thread in the first half page.

Reactions: SpillerTime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT