ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else watching this travesty? Makes me shake my head...

I get it. I voted for him. I did it with my nose held though. I'm not about to go all in like any has YET. I hope Trump gives me cause to.

Same here. I didn't vote for him in the primary but I did in the general.

Part of the problem in the primary was that there were WAY too many candidates. But that's another discussion.

Was kinda like this:

a8MwdD6_700b.jpg

Time will tell if we selected Haggis and Watermelon or Pepperoni Dogfart.

I was willing to give him a chance until he doubled down on the registry for all Muslims and nominated some of the worst candidates for cabinet positions I've ever seen. In a campaign, people speak to the far fringes of the base to get elected. Everyone does it. Most people walk that back over time. Trump is not. He intends to try and force through an agenda which I feel is fundamentally opposed to what America stands for.

Let me tell you something.....you have no choice but to give him a chance. Or you can move permanently to one of those international countries you frequent so often.

If I worried about everyone who indirectly insulted me ...... well lets just say I would probably be on a heavy dose of some type of medicine.

Im sorry a few words hurt your feewings.
feewings, nice. Great counterargument
Hahahahaha
I love this counterargument as well.
Still laughing at all the liberal butthurt. Since Obama was elected, the dems have lost 900+ state legislative seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats, and 13 seats in the Senate. They still haven't figured it out.
It seems the key is to ridicule and mock everyone while boasting about objectifying women. Also, it helps to be a successful businessmen where many of your investments have gone sour and many of your clients regret doing business with you

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
Still laughing at all the liberal butthurt. Since Obama was elected, the dems have lost 900+ state legislative seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats, and 13 seats in the Senate. They still haven't figured it out.

It's because most people are dumb with short memories who forgot how bad the country was f'd up last time Republicans were in power.

Same here. I didn't vote for him in the primary but I did in the general.

Part of the problem in the primary was that there were WAY too many candidates. But that's another discussion.

Was kinda like this:

a8MwdD6_700b.jpg

Time will tell if we selected Haggis and Watermelon or Pepperoni Dogfart.

Perfect analogy - well done

It's because most people are dumb with short memories who forgot how bad the country was f'd up last time Republicans were in power.
Nothing says Conservative leadership like cutting the government's income (lowering taxes) while increasing its expenditures (going to war). I thought the Republican party was all about being smart with money?

Actually, no, I can and will do everything within the law to fight against his entire agenda.

You will have about as much luck with that as the rest of us had for the last 8 years with that good for nothing Obama.

Nothing says Conservative leadership like cutting the government's income (lowering taxes) while increasing its expenditures (going to war). I thought the Republican party was all about being smart with money?

Don't confuse Republicans with Conservatives. They have some opinions in common but the two terms are not synonymous.

BTW - I didn't watch the game but listened to Qualk's take on it on his radio show. Funny as hell.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
1- your health insurance premiums are higher because we insured 20 million americans and/or illegal immigrants who could not afford health insurance with the jobs they had.

2- your wages if you were hourly did not keep up would the inflation due to failure to secure the borders.

3- your infrastructure is falling apart due to our obsession with middle east.

maybe trump can change this. we will find out.

Reactions: ladedade
1- your health insurance premiums are higher because we insured 20 million americans and/or illegal immigrants who could not afford health insurance with the jobs they had.

2- your wages if you were hourly did not keep up would the inflation due to failure to secure the borders.

3- your infrastructure is falling apart due to our obsession with middle east.

maybe trump can change this. we will find out.

None of those things are true. Literally none of them. Don't you have a bunch of hippies to chase around?

You may be right, but I would rather take a chance on an outsider than to continue to bang my head against the wall of the political establishment.

You haven't really voted for anything different. Rich corrupt businessmen are no different than rich corrupt politicians. In 4 or 8 years the same problems we have now will still be there for the next president to deal with. It will take someone with real integrity to get us off this merry-go-round and I haven't seen anything from Trump that tells me he's that guy.

but the country was still in shambles, and it was all the president's fault?

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
None of those things are true. Literally none of them. Don't you have a bunch of hippies to chase around?

so explain who those 20 million are and where the money co es from to cover them?

explain to me why hourly wages have not kept up with inflation?

and why has infrastructure not been a priority for expenditures? where else does that money go?

dontjust disagree- back it up.

but the country was still in shambles, and it was all the president's fault?

Obama had the majorities in both house and senate when he took office. What I heard from you and others was that repubs would never have control again. Look, I'm not a repub. I did vote for Trump. Don't agree with everything he espouses. I do like "draining the swamp" of the elite ruling class from both parties, downsizing the bureaucracy, etc. Loved it when he said "radical, Islamic terrorism" in the speech today. Political correctness will no longer be tolerated and a modicum of common sense will be injected into the government. That's enough for me.

Obama had the majorities in both house and senate when he took office. What I heard from you and others was that repubs would never have control again.

You never heard that from me. You also won't hear that we'll never lose to South Carolina again. These things are cyclical. The midterms in 2 years will see a push back toward blue. It happens every time both houses of Congress and the White House are in one party like clockwork. Anyone who says "X will never happen again" is just silly.

Reactions: fatpiggy
You haven't really voted for anything different. Rich corrupt businessmen are no different than rich corrupt politicians. In 4 or 8 years the same problems we have now will still be there for the next president to deal with. It will take someone with real integrity to get us off this merry-go-round and I haven't seen anything from Trump that tells me he's that guy.
I don't think Trump is ideal, but he was better than the alternative. Which is why I voted for him.

Reactions: JamesIslandTiger
ADVERTISEMENT