ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to defend Biden tonight?

In title only. Do you libs really have any concern over WHO is actually in charge?
If you don't think other world leaders have taken notice of this report, then you are truly a democrat first.

It’s certainly not ideal. But let’s not pretend that Trump has all his marbles.

I have been hoping for a convention switcheroo, if for no other reason than to see Gavin Newsome make old man Trump cry on a debate stage.

I have been hoping for a convention switcheroo, if for no other reason than to see Gavin Newsome make old man Trump cry on a debate stage.
With what Newsome has done to Cali, bring it on. Trump will have his candy @$$ in the fetal position crying for mommy.

BREAKING: Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andy McCarthy says there is enough evidence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Joe Biden after Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded his investigation into Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents.

“Well, my first impression was that this is supposed to be about whether there’s enough evidence to indict, and as you read the report, I can’t help but say it sure looks like there’s enough here, to invoke the 25th Amendment. And I know that’s not what he’s looking at, what his purpose is, but his fitness for office is a major issue here,” McCarthy said on Fox News.

Typical response. Trump is totally in all of your heads. I did not mention Trump on purpose, But none of you libs cannot go in a conversation without "But Trump". Again, Joe has serious mental deficiencies, its been obvious for a while and his family should be ashamed for the elder abuse they are inflicting. The corrupt media should also be held in contempt for the way they have shielded this guy, but this will make that job a lot harder, even though they will try.

Typical response. Trump is totally in all of your heads. I did not mention Trump on purpose, But none of you libs cannot go in a conversation without "But Trump". Again, Joe has serious mental deficiencies, its been obvious for a while and his family should be ashamed for the elder abuse they are inflicting. The corrupt media should also be held in contempt for the way they have shielded this guy, but this will make that job a lot harder, even though they will try.

Ok pal

• Haha
Reactions: moradatiger70

Gavin “French Laundry” Newsome?

Gavin “shit on the streets” Newsome?

Gavin “you can only steal $900” Newsome?

Gavin “French Laundry” Newsome?

Gavin “shit on the streets” Newsome?

Gavin “you can only steal $900” Newsome?

LOL. He bent over desantis easily in a debate, and desantis at least has his scruples still.

If Newsome becomes the candidate, there is a 0% chance that trump will debate him.

I would bet you, but you know, you are a dishonest POS who does not honor your bets.

Reactions: dpic73
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ning_docs__sharing_them_with_ghostwriter.html

5xd0.gif

LOL. He bent over desantis easily in a debate, and desantis at least has his scruples still.

If Newsome becomes the candidate, there is a 0% chance that trump will debate him.

I would bet you, but you know, you are a dishonest POS who does not honor your bets.
Yeah, Newsome will really kill it when discussing his stance on immigration. He’ll get murdered.

I mean we all talked about this when the Dems pushed changes to the 25th amendment back in 2020 .....

Its really sad ...... my Grandmother (91) suffers from dementia and its hard to watch. I share no "joy" in this, its sad, and its terrible .....and those propping up Joe should be ashamed of themselves.

It's clear that man should not be president.

It's clear Democrats should nominate someone else.

Literally anyone they'd nominate at a national level would absolutely trounce trump.

It's unlikely Dems nominate someone else.

Also, lollolol at the one sided outrage. Every political party in the history of parties has propped up figureheads who were past their ability to govern effectively.

Literally anyone they'd nominate at a national level would absolutely trounce trump.

Also, lollolol at the one sided outrage. Every political party in the history of parties has propped up figureheads who were past their ability to govern effectively.

Yep. Reagan for sure. Now they are doing it for donny "i'm too scared to debate" trump

Im not "outraged"

anywhooooooooooooo what you describe has not happened here since ....FDR??? and even then I dont think its comparable. I know FDR was physically impaired due to polio, but I dont believe he was mentally impaired.

Reactions: Clemson Goat

He is the current President, are we suppose to get upset today about Reagan, Johnson, Bush, etc?

Im not "outraged"

anywhooooooooooooo what you describe has not happened here since ....FDR??? and even then I dont think its comparable. I know FDR was physically impaired due to polio, but I dont believe he was mentally impaired.

But it has happened at every other level of government, everywhere, by everyone.

Strom Thurmond feels like a really good example of what I'm talking about. Dianne feinstein.

He is the current President, are we suppose to get upset today about Reagan, Johnson, Bush, etc?
exactly .... what a S* response by @iceheart08, BUT ..... with that said, I wouldnt support removing him from office right now because that would mean Harris would take over ........ what is worse? Having a leader that is in significant cognitive decline? OR having a leader who has no cognitive ability in the first place?

I’m no Biden fan, but after watching those clips, I feel bad for him & his family.

There’s no joy in a person’s demise.
Sorry (you're obviously a better man than I), but I can't bring myself to feel bad for someone who has been a lying POS his entire adult life. Someone who has willing/purposely (for his own/family benefit) for 50 years caused so much misery for fellow Americans. Just think about all the people who at this very moment cannot pay their rent, buy food, or put gas in their car because of this a$$hole's/administration's policies. Almost all/if not all, of which could have been avoided.

I also firmly believe that Joe, his wife, and his entire extended family has benefited monetarily/politically for 50 years selling out this country to adversaries of this country. For that alone, I will never feel bad for him, or his family.

His wife loves being first lady much more than she loves Joe. If not, this charade would have ended a long time ago.

You sound defeated.

Reactions: fatpiggy

Yep... this is just like the 2016 election. Both parties have crap candidates... Any decent candidate ON EITHER side would absolutely crush the other candidate.

Sorry (you're obviously a better man than I), but I can't bring myself to feel bad for someone who has been a lying POS his entire adult life. Someone who has willing/purposely (for his own/family benefit) for 50 years caused so much misery for fellow Americans. Just think about all the people who at this very moment cannot pay their rent, buy food, or put gas in their car because of this a$$hole's/administration's policies. Almost all/if not all, of which could have been avoided.

I also firmly believe that Joe, his wife, and his entire extended family has benefited monetarily/politically for 50 years selling out this country to adversaries of this country. For that alone, I will never feel bad for him, or his family.

His wife loves being first lady much more than she loves Joe. If not, this charade would have ended a long time ago.
You are a bad man, you got that part right.

And LMAO at your concern over Biden's made up corruption while you salivate like Pavlov's dog when you hear the Orange Ape's name, who is 100X as corrupt.

And if you don't like the cost of things here, feel free to move to any other first world country where everything costs more - though you won't fit in anywhere else because they don't tolerate backwoods rednecks in those places. But please leave...

I laugh outrageously at some of their gaffes too.

Holy Sh!t Tinkerbell. At your current rate we'll be talking about all the gaffes George Washington made during his term before the end of the month. All the while, the guy you love and support is a clown.

You are a fraud, so you fit right in with Joe and his Klan. The ends justify the means. You will vote for anyone that the party allows them to have a "D" after their name.

Just to let you in on a "big secret", true Conservatives didn't care for either one of the Bushes.

Holy Sh!t Tinkerbell. At your current rate we'll be talking about all the gaffes George Washington made during his term before the end of the month. All the while, the guy you love and support is a clown.

You are a fraud, so you fit right in with Joe and his Klan. The ends justify the means. You will vote for anyone that the party allows them to have a "D" after their name.

Just to let you in on a "big secret", true Conservatives didn't care for either one of the Bushes.
You dumbasses wouldn't have to worry about Biden anymore if you put up Haley because polls show that she would clobber him. But since you hate her too, you'll have to end your life when Trump loses again in November. Dumb magats...

Hold yourself to a higher standard ….

Just saying ….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT