ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to defend Biden tonight?

You are a bad man, you got that part right.

And LMAO at your concern over Biden's made up corruption while you salivate like Pavlov's dog when you hear the Orange Ape's name, who is 100X as corrupt.

And if you don't like the cost of things here, feel free to move to any other first world country where everything costs more - though you won't fit in anywhere else because they don't tolerate backwoods rednecks in those places. But please leave...
And I'm still 100% a better man than you. Where does that leave you Tinkerbell?

Made up corruption? The fact you said that shows you're a fraud.

Call me what you wish, but I'll be damned if I'll give up the country I have helped protect for almost 30 years, because some PUSSY on a message board told me to leave. I've been all over the world and never had any problems, so I guess they like rednecks.

I'll bet if George Soros or the gov't shut off your funding, you'd be looking for another place to go. If not, you could always help house/fund some of these illegals that your boy Joe let into the country.

It's clear that man should not be president.

It's clear Democrats should nominate someone else.

Literally anyone they'd nominate at a national level would absolutely trounce trump.

It's unlikely Dems nominate someone else.

Also, lollolol at the one sided outrage. Every political party in the history of parties has propped up figureheads who were past their ability to govern effectively.

If Newsome becomes the candidate, there is a 0% chance that trump will debate him.

Yep. Reagan for sure. Now they are doing it for donny "i'm too scared to debate" trump

Whataboutism in all its glory!

And I'm still 100% a better man than you. Where does that leave you Tinkerbell?

Made up corruption? The fact you said that shows you're a fraud.

Call me what you wish, but I'll be damned if I'll give up the country I have helped protect for almost 30 years, because some PUSSY on a message board told me to leave. I've been all over the world and never had any problems, so I guess they like rednecks.

I'll bet if George Soros or the gov't shut off your funding, you'd be looking for another place to go. If not, you could always help house/fund some of these illegals that your boy Joe let into the country.
Show me some proof of Biden's corruption Hambone. Comer Pyle has been trying to find it for over a year now and he still hasn't found sh*t. Did your magic eight-ball tell you something that nobody else knows?

You are a bad man, you got that part right.

And LMAO at your concern over Biden's made up corruption while you salivate like Pavlov's dog when you hear the Orange Ape's name, who is 100X as corrupt.

And if you don't like the cost of things here, feel free to move to any other first world country where everything costs more - though you won't fit in anywhere else because they don't tolerate backwoods rednecks in those places. But please leave...
Said by a very upset man

And none of them are anywhere to the point that Joe Biden is now. I find it very sad and I am have empathy for him.
It's no secret that we shouldn't have to be picking between two octogenarians for President. But for an old guy, he sure has gotten a lot of shit done that he can be proud of, but it's time to move on from him and Trump now for America's sake. Still flabbergasted that you guys don't put up Haley as it appears she would walk in without breaking a sweat.

But it has happened at every other level of government, everywhere, by everyone.

Strom Thurmond feels like a really good example of what I'm talking about. Dianne feinstein.
And I would say a person with mental limitations in a legislative branch position is not nearly as concerning as someone in charge of the executive branch.

Reactions: adgjunior
It's no secret that we shouldn't have to be picking between two octogenarians for President. But for an old guy, he sure has gotten a lot of shit done that he can be proud of, but it's time to move on from him and Trump now for America's sake. Still flabbergasted that you guys don't put up Haley as it appears she would walk in without breaking a sweat.
We will disagree on the value of that “shit done.” But that is for another day

I don't know how you can deny it if you're honest because he's one of the most legislatively accomplished president's of all time. You just like to ignore that fact.
I love how everything you believe is just 100% correct, I can deny it and I am honest. I ignore no facts sir.

I love how everything you believe is just 100% correct, I can deny it and I am honest. I ignore no facts sir.
Well let's just put it this way....I care about my credibility so I try to make sure that when I make a statement, I know that it's true. And if I get something wrong, it really bothers me, unlike most of the other yahoos on this site. But if you don't believe me, I suggest you use your Google box and you'll see that I'm not making it up.

Let's Lump Trump in with Biden now because it's finally obvious even to the sheep that Biden has lost it. He never had it, but the trick is up!
The only thing Biden and Trump have in common is they are both around 80, although Trump could run another 4-year term and still not be as old as Biden now.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Let's Lump Trump in with Biden now because it's finally obvious even to the sheep that Biden has lost it. He never had it, but the trick is up!
The only thing Biden and Trump have in common is they are both around 80, although Trump could run another 4-year term and still not be as old as Biden now.
Derp

Reactions: flotiger

And also:

- " they want to debank you for your political beliefs."
- bragged multiple times about how there were no "supply change" issues when he was president.
- said in an interview that he was proud of pardoning a convicted drug dealer and then later in the same interview said he wants to give convicted drug dealers the death penalty.
- Once used a sharpie to draw on a weather map bc he had mistakenly claimed that the hurricane would hit alabama.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You dumbasses wouldn't have to worry about Biden anymore if you put up Haley because polls show that she would clobber him. But since you hate her too, you'll have to end your life when Trump loses again in November. Dumb magats...
Yeah, we should always allow the liberal media to choose the conservative representative for POTUS. I'm sure that's what you want because it guarantees another 4 years of destruction to America for the Demonrat party.

Haley is backed by Demonrats just like yourself. Just the fact that you think she would win would make me vote against her.

2/24/24- The day Nimrata loses her "home state" to the "big Orange Man" by a landslide--I'm thinking at least 30% even after allowing demonrats to vote for her and monetarily support her campaign. She is a demoncrat in sheeps clothing. According to reports, she was having relations with other men while her husband was in other lands protecting this country.

You're just as stupid as she is. She's pissing away money for nothing.

The left is absolutely trying to lump Trump in with Biden related to cognitive decline and I strongly disagree with that viewpoint.

• Haha
Reactions: amynhop and dpic73
Show me some proof of Biden's corruption Hambone. Comer Pyle has been trying to find it for over a year now and he still hasn't found sh*t. Did your magic eight-ball tell you something that nobody else knows?
You're the only one on this planet that thinks Joe hasn't done something wrong.

Just proves the person you are. You are a POS just like they are.

You're the only one on this planet that thinks Joe hasn't done something wrong.

Just proves the person you are. You are a POS just like they are.
OK Hambone, the floor is yours to prove to us all that Joe is corrupt. It doesn't matter what people think because those people have been hoodwinked by the right-wing noise machine but if you've got the evidence, SHOW US!

Reactions: nytigerfan
You still believe Biden has not done anything wrong. That is your first problem Tinkerbell.

How does someone get paid for a job, when they never worked a job?

When the money comes in from China, and all these other places, what job did they perform to get this money?

OK Hambone, the floor is yours to prove to us all that Joe is corrupt. It doesn't matter what people think because those people have been hoodwinked by the right-wing noise machine but if you've got the evidence, SHOW US!
You've seen it with your own eyes. You just choose to not see it. It's your problem, not mine.

• Haha
You still believe Biden has not done anything wrong. That is your first problem Tinkerbell.

How does someone get paid for a job, when they never worked a job?

When the money comes in from China, and all these other places, what job did they perform to get this money?
It's easy to just "say" shit that you think sounds nefarious but that doesn't make it so. There is ZERO evidence that Joe has taken money from China though Hunter did have legitimate business dealings there that are well documented. Hunter is allowed to do business in China, just like Trump's children and Trump himself. Does that make them all corrupt? Again, the floor is yours to prove your hallucinations.

You've seen it with your own eyes. You just choose to not see it. It's your problem, not mine.
No I have not. Here's an example of the lies that Comer Pyle has told you that you accepted without a second thought, because you believe the things that bad people tell you.

"now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden's Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for President of the United States."

Sounds terrible doesn't it? The part he didn't tell you was the wire transfer listed Joe's address because that's where Hunter was living at the time! But the wire transfer was for legitimate business Hunter had with a Chinese company he was working with.

That's how they fool you and you never hear the truth because FoxNews and Elon don't tell you that so you'll stay enraged and make stupid comments on a message board! D'oh!

"

It.'s easy to just "say" shit that you think sounds nefarious but that doesn't make it so. There is ZERO evidence that Joe has taken money from China though Hunter did have legitimate business dealings there that are well documented. Hunter is allowed to do business in China, just like Trump's children and Trump himself. Does that make them all corrupt? Again, the floor is yours to prove your hallucinations.
You would suck Joe's d!ck on national TV if it would benefit you, and keep saying the same things you say now.

How do you call yourself a "man"?

It's easy to just "say" shit that you think sounds nefarious but that doesn't make it so. There is ZERO evidence that Joe has taken money from China though Hunter did have legitimate business dealings there that are well documented. Hunter is allowed to do business in China, just like Trump's children and Trump himself. Does that make them all corrupt? Again, the floor is yours to prove your hallucinations.
I'll strike Trump from being our nominee, if you strike your leading candidate Joe from being the nominee.

Who you got?

Ill
You would suck Joe's d!ck on national TV if it would benefit you, and keep saying the same things you say now.

How do you call yourself a "man"?
Ill accept this as your admission that you know you're lying and have nothing to back them up.

Ill

Ill accept this as your admission that you know you're lying and have nothing to back them up.
You would accept a "reach around" if I would ever grant it. You are much more stupid than the average lib/communist. You actually believe this sh!t.

Who would listen to you? I trust my dog more than you.

Reactions: moradatiger70
No I have not. Here's an example of the lies that Comer Pyle has told you that you accepted without a second thought, because you believe the things that bad people tell you.

"now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden's Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for President of the United States."

Sounds terrible doesn't it? The part he didn't tell you was the wire transfer listed Joe's address because that's where Hunter was living at the time! But the wire transfer was for legitimate business Hunter had with a Chinese company he was working with.

That's how they fool you and you never hear the truth because FoxNews and Elon don't tell you that so you'll stay enraged and make stupid comments on a message board! D'oh!

"
What service did Hunter perform at that time? What business did Hunter have with a Chinese business?

You really are that GD stupid aren't you! With each post, you show us how stupid you are.

How about his brother James, or any of the others that received money into their accounts, but did nothing to receive money.

Everyone knows you are a fool, so just keep on talking so all of us know how to not follow in your footsteps.

I mean we all talked about this when the Dems pushed changes to the 25th amendment back in 2020 .....

Its really sad ...... my Grandmother (91) suffers from dementia and its hard to watch. I share no "joy" in this, its sad, and its terrible .....and those propping up Joe should be ashamed of themselves.

I cared for my mom in her last years and it was terrible watching and talking to her when she would forgot what we were talking about in mid sentence

then all of sudden she would talk about what she did in 1945 during WW2

Actually she told me some interesting stories about the 30s, 40s and 50s

but could not tell me who had just left her room who had come to visit her

It’s certainly not ideal. But let’s not pretend that Trump has all his marbles.

I have been hoping for a convention switcheroo, if for no other reason than to see Gavin Newsome make old man Trump cry on a debate stage.
You've had Biden's balls draped across your chin for 3 + years.......but now all of the sudden, you're ready for Gavin to take over?

The dems are banking on Trump going to prison.....hilarious that they claim they are saving democracy. Your only hope is that they somehow pull off a miracle and put Trump in prison, otherwise he's going to be your next president.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I cared for my mom in her last years and it was terrible watching and talking to her when she would forgot what we were talking about in mid sentence

then all of sudden she would talk about what she did in 1945 during WW2

Actually she told me some interesting stories about the 30s, 40s and 50s

but could not tell me who had just left her room who had come to visit her
My Grandmother doesn’t know who I am, BUT she knows she has a Grandson that lives in Maryland and talks about all that great times she had with him (me) and how much she loves him (me) ……… maaaannnnnnn it kills me everytime I visit her.

My family has been blessed in the sense that my Grandmother has remained her cheerful loving self and has retained a fair amount of her long term memory … basically everything after 1998 is fuzzy and she has no short term memory at all. It’s just hearing her talk about us, not knowing it’s us …. just the love there …. and you know it has to be coming from a place of pure honesty …, it’s a lot to handle

Are you f*cked? Seriously? What has he done? Literally break it down for us.

This country is on the brink of world war 3 and civil war all at the same time, continues to break national debt records, promotes and supports illegal alien invasion, all time highs in crime, all time highs in credit card debt, housing market bubble, trans men taking over womens sports, runaway inflation, highest interest rates in 20 years at least, LNG ban solely to f*ck Texas economy, kicked a ton of warriors out of the military for not taking the vaccine, worst military recruitment levels ever, weaponized the DOJ/FBI, etc. I could go on and on.

The worst part though, he's now making critically bad foreign policy decisions solely for votes which will f*ck the country even further.

You're absolutely right, the Nation deserves better candidates but I don't know how anyone would come on here and defend a guy that forced/lead multiple indictments for things Joe has done himself. Make it make sense

Are you f*cked? Seriously? What has he done? Literally break it down for us.

This country is on the brink of world war 3 and civil war all at the same time, continues to break national debt records, promotes and supports illegal alien invasion, all time highs in crime, all time highs in credit card debt, housing market bubble, trans men taking over womens sports, runaway inflation, highest interest rates in 20 years at least, LNG ban solely to f*ck Texas economy, kicked a ton of warriors out of the military for not taking the vaccine, worst military recruitment levels ever, weaponized the DOJ/FBI, etc. I could go on and on.

The worst part though, he's now making critically bad foreign policy decisions solely for votes which will f*ck the country even further.

You're absolutely right, the Nation deserves better candidates but I don't know how anyone would come on here and defend a guy that forced/lead multiple indictments for things Joe has done himself. Make it make sense

TRUTH!!

DNC wants to get through the primary season and will then pull Biden after he gets the nomination imo.

As President Biden's cognitive competence comes under attack by the mainstream media, the DNC is doubling down on its strategy of keeping viable, non-Trump, candidates off the ballot. The DNC's disenfranchised cartel today filed a vague and specious claim against our campaign for allegedly colluding with the American Values Super PAC.

Our campaign has complied in every regard with the letter and spirit of federal election laws with a transparency that is absent in every other campaign.

The DNC is accusing my campaign of FEC violations in the form of sharing state-approved petition formats — petition formats so secretive they are posted on our website for use by all our volunteers nationwide.

The efforts by the DNC to suppress democracy, silence descent, and handpick our national leaders in smoke-filled rooms are radical departures from the core values of a party my family helped to build.

#Kennedy24 🇺🇸

Yeah, we should always allow the liberal media to choose the conservative representative for POTUS. I'm sure that's what you want because it guarantees another 4 years of destruction to America for the Demonrat party.

Haley is backed by Demonrats just like yourself. Just the fact that you think she would win would make me vote against her.

2/24/24- The day Nimrata loses her "home state" to the "big Orange Man" by a landslide--I'm thinking at least 30% even after allowing demonrats to vote for her and monetarily support her campaign. She is a demoncrat in sheeps clothing. According to reports, she was having relations with other men while her husband was in other lands protecting this country.

You're just as stupid as she is. She's pissing away money for nothing.
Another 4 years of destruction? How so? Only destruction I'm seeing is the rotting of your brain while you try so hard to find something to back up your make believe bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT