ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

Indeed he was (and is). He is restoring the soul of the nation. And I don't need any lectures from the partisan hack who conveniently leaves Trump's last year in office out of the numbers when comparing economic success under modern presidents.

Restoring the soul the nation? This is the most ridiculous comment I have seen on this board. Of course you don’t want any lectures. Remind us all again how Biden is defeating Covid.

Just fricking crushing it. The American people got this one right.

In the fourth month of his presidency, Biden’s overall approval rating sits at 63%. When it comes to the new Democratic president’s handling of the pandemic, 71% of Americans approve, including 47% of Republicans.

Just fricking crushing it....oh wait....

Biden’s approval ratings in free fall, down to 41%​

it's all good. Despite conservative media trying to paint Afghanistan as the worst thing in our history, nobody will care in a month. The delta variant will be tamed in a month. Infrastructure moving forward. Domestic agenda moving forward. Phony election fraud claims will be dismantled in court. We are going to see more record employment growth and job creation.

His approval rating and job security will only improve as we coast into 2022. You really could not have expected him to clean up the mess that front butt left him that quickly could you?

At least you can admit this presidency is a total freaking disaster. Even without witch hunt political hoaxes and a MSM coup, this administration makes Jimmy Carter's look glowing!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
At least you can admit this presidency is a total freaking disaster. Even without witch hunt political hoaxes and a MSM coup, this administration makes Jimmy Carter's look glowing!

are you addressing me? Pro tip. Try replying to me next time.

22 point drop in 3 months.

- Border is a still a mess. Administration has done 0
- Senior military leadership is in question
- Allies questioning us
- Inflation is going up, up, up
- Want to saddle us with a 3 trillion dollar budget
- Administration has zero COVID policy
- Administration refuses to answer questions from the American people

But hey, as one esteemed Joe lover said on here, "He is restoring the soul of the nation." LMAO. Just blame the problems on Trump though. That'll make everything better.

It's 1100 now....time for Joe to take a nappy nap.

No ones arguing against the polls though. The poll numbers don’t surprise me since the media has been crying about the withdrawal since it started whereas the vast majority of the population are in support of us pulling out.

it's all good. Despite conservative media trying to paint Afghanistan as the worst thing in our history, nobody will care in a month. The delta variant will be tamed in a month. Infrastructure moving forward. Domestic agenda moving forward. Phony election fraud claims will be dismantled in court. We are going to see more record employment growth and job creation.

His approval rating and job security will only improve as we coast into 2022. You really could not have expected him to clean up the mess that front butt left him that quickly could you?

@nytigerfan maybe you should consider editing or deleting this post.

The SS Biden continues to sink. Only a third of Iowa voters approve of the job Biden is doing. Man he's crushing it.

0120_CrankyUncle_1.jpg

The SS Biden continues to sink. Only a third of Iowa voters approve of the job Biden is doing. Man he's crushing it.

0120_CrankyUncle_1.jpg

We are not even through the first quarter yet and he is still cleaning up Trump's many messes. All good.

Pro tip: try taking a break from your daily feed bag of right wing conservative scare tactic media and you will be a slightly less miserable slob.

Reactions: dpic73
We are not even through the first quarter yet and he is still cleaning up Trump's many messes. All good.

Pro tip: try taking a break from your daily feed bag of right wing conservative scare tactic media and you will be a slightly less miserable slob.
Even if you discount the disaster he has been so far, how can anyone legitimately support someone who does not even have the mental capacity to answer questions from a predominately democratic press? If you are so mentally incapable of taking questions that your own people have to literally pull the plug on you mid sentence because they are scared what you might say, you have ZERO business being president.

It's a shame trump ordered that drone strike killing kids, pissed of France to the point they yanked their ambassador, and is currently dropping of criminals coming across the border with covid all over the country, while not even citizens have that option. Yeah, trump is killing him, lol.

There you go again. Still focused on Trump. Trump is yesterday's news right? 81 million right? I see you are still ingesting lots of MSNBC. FIVE articles about our former president on their website today. No wonder they are tanking as a network. They don't even know who the current president is.
  • Trump had a border crisis in 2020?
  • COVID was on the down turn in January 2021 wasn't it? Biden declared victory over COVID around July 4th. What happened.
  • Inflation was a factor last year? Hmmm it wasn't an election issue.
  • Trump brokered peace between the GCC and Israel. Biden screwed up Afghanistan royally in his first.
It's all for the best. Biden is a tired, old, angry man with dementia. He needs his rest and will get it in 2024.

Pro tip: Post less. It'll help lessen people being reminded that you are are a dem tool.

Bahahahaha. Love getting on here every few weeks to see how delusional you are. I’m gonna check in 3 years and you will still be blaming trump. Hahahaha. Last time I spoke with you it was you denying the crisis at the boarder. Now, it’s even worse with the rio grande just being a toll free bridge to the US. I’m not even going to get into the botched pullout from Afghan, Covid mandates that ignore science, his crackdowns that take away our liberties, and his inept mental state. Doesn’t matter to you, your fixated on big bad orange man gone, but even when he is gone your still fixated on him blaming Biden’s ineptness on him. It’s called delusion. Your delusional, but hey, atleast your Twitter is friendly!

There you go again. Still focused on Trump. Trump is yesterday's news right? 81 million right? I see you are still ingesting lots of MSNBC. FIVE articles about our former president on their website today. No wonder they are tanking as a network. They don't even know who the current president is.
  • Trump had a border crisis in 2020?
  • COVID was on the down turn in January 2021 wasn't it? Biden declared victory over COVID around July 4th. What happened.
  • Inflation was a factor last year? Hmmm it wasn't an election issue.
  • Trump brokered peace between the GCC and Israel. Biden screwed up Afghanistan royally in his first.
It's all for the best. Biden is a tired, old, angry man with dementia. He needs his rest and will get it in 2024.

Pro tip: Post less. It'll help lessen people being reminded that you are are a dem tool.

Biden Derangement Syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Even if you discount the disaster he has been so far, how can anyone legitimately support someone who does not even have the mental capacity to answer questions from a predominately democratic press? If you are so mentally incapable of taking questions that your own people have to literally pull the plug on you mid sentence because they are scared what you might say, you have ZERO business being president.

It's a shame trump ordered that drone strike killing kids, pissed of France to the point they yanked their ambassador, and is currently dropping of criminals coming across the border with covid all over the country, while not even citizens have that option. Yeah, trump is killing him, lol.
He doesn’t actually support Biden, he’s just putting on a trolling facade in an attempt to save-face. Notice he’s just about the only one of the hyenas who come around anymore.

22 point drop in 3 months.

- Border is a still a mess. Administration has done 0
- Senior military leadership is in question
- Allies questioning us
- Inflation is going up, up, up
- Want to saddle us with a 3 trillion dollar budget
- Administration has zero COVID policy
- Administration refuses to answer questions from the American people

But hey, as one esteemed Joe lover said on here, "He is restoring the soul of the nation." LMAO. Just blame the problems on Trump though. That'll make everything better.

It's 1100 now....time for Joe to take a nappy nap.

I'm ur huckleberry.

The border is always a mess--it was under Trump (remember those awful stories about caravans that would pop up around midterm elections conveniently!) and Obama and Bush. Companies want cheap labor, Repubs don't actually want immigration and make legal immigration harder and harder, trying to deny any form of amnesty. Stephen Miller made things a mess and that has continued under Biden. It won't get fixed until repubs negotiate in good faith for a bipartisan immigration reform bill that is comprehensive and deals with dreamers, countries who got crushed by NAFTA and free marketer profiteering, etc etc.

Only people 'questioning' senior military are conservatives who question everything and anything Biden does. I'm assuming you are referring to the totally appropriate move to safeguard nuclear weapon capabilities, right? The latest reveal of the internal memo showed Trump knew there was no fraud and was just trying to stir things up and cause chaos.

You are worried about France being peeved? Since when do go it alone in the world conservatives care about allies? And no, allies are all fine and happy that Biden isn't abandoning every major alliance and siding with dictators.

Inflation is awful. I wish we could go back a few years and have someone raise fed rates? Who could have overruled their own fed chair to try and keep their family loans down...Inflation is a problem but not something that magically happened bc Biden took office (or shut down a pipeline that had one mile built in the US and was going to be operational in like 2030). Gas prices have at least leveled off and started to dip.

Ahh..yes. Conservatives caring about debt again after sitting on their hands during the last 4 years of dramatic spending (7 almost 8 trillion). Not a peep could be heard during that time. But yes--lecture us all on the debt.

Zero covid policy...hmmm...you critique him for no policy, so I hope you aren't critiquing him for things like mandates now, right? This is some great flippity floppy position with repubs--covid isn't real, no mask mandate, herd immunity, you aren't doing anything, oh no, mandates--freedom!!

Refuses to answer questions from the American people? Biden does hold regular press breifings--you do realize this, yes? Do you want him to waste taxpayer dollars with campaign rallies that enrich his hotels and businesses with secret service stays and plenty of brunches? I love that the latest thing is to get mad at biden for going on bike rides in deleware when trump basically lived at Mar a la go and golfed more than any president ever has and spent all his time watching TV. lol.

Oh and why do we keep bringing up Trump? Bc it shows the blatant hypocrisy of conservatives these days...simple as that.

And for the record--I have no problem with critiques of Biden, he should be doing more and get called out for dumb stuff and smelling hair or talking about corn pop. He shouldn't run for a second term. Trump tried to overthrow democracy and stop the certification of the electoral college. No patriot should ever support Trump ever again and it is only hard to see that bc ideology blinds conservatives (it blinds liberals too but not in the treason way like Trump).

I'm ur huckleberry.

The border is always a mess--it was under Trump (remember those awful stories about caravans that would pop up around midterm elections conveniently!) and Obama and Bush. Companies want cheap labor, Repubs don't actually want immigration and make legal immigration harder and harder, trying to deny any form of amnesty. Stephen Miller made things a mess and that has continued under Biden. It won't get fixed until repubs negotiate in good faith for a bipartisan immigration reform bill that is comprehensive and deals with dreamers, countries who got crushed by NAFTA and free marketer profiteering, etc etc.

Only people 'questioning' senior military are conservatives who question everything and anything Biden does. I'm assuming you are referring to the totally appropriate move to safeguard nuclear weapon capabilities, right? The latest reveal of the internal memo showed Trump knew there was no fraud and was just trying to stir things up and cause chaos.

You are worried about France being peeved? Since when do go it alone in the world conservatives care about allies? And no, allies are all fine and happy that Biden isn't abandoning every major alliance and siding with dictators.

Inflation is awful. I wish we could go back a few years and have someone raise fed rates? Who could have overruled their own fed chair to try and keep their family loans down...Inflation is a problem but not something that magically happened bc Biden took office (or shut down a pipeline that had one mile built in the US and was going to be operational in like 2030). Gas prices have at least leveled off and started to dip.

Ahh..yes. Conservatives caring about debt again after sitting on their hands during the last 4 years of dramatic spending (7 almost 8 trillion). Not a peep could be heard during that time. But yes--lecture us all on the debt.

Zero covid policy...hmmm...you critique him for no policy, so I hope you aren't critiquing him for things like mandates now, right? This is some great flippity floppy position with repubs--covid isn't real, no mask mandate, herd immunity, you aren't doing anything, oh no, mandates--freedom!!

Refuses to answer questions from the American people? Biden does hold regular press breifings--you do realize this, yes? Do you want him to waste taxpayer dollars with campaign rallies that enrich his hotels and businesses with secret service stays and plenty of brunches? I love that the latest thing is to get mad at biden for going on bike rides in deleware when trump basically lived at Mar a la go and golfed more than any president ever has and spent all his time watching TV. lol.

Oh and why do we keep bringing up Trump? Bc it shows the blatant hypocrisy of conservatives these days...simple as that.

And for the record--I have no problem with critiques of Biden, he should be doing more and get called out for dumb stuff and smelling hair or talking about corn pop. He shouldn't run for a second term. Trump tried to overthrow democracy and stop the certification of the electoral college. No patriot should ever support Trump ever again and it is only hard to see that bc ideology blinds conservatives (it blinds liberals too but not in the treason way like Trump).
When you started with that lame incorrect comparison of the current border state to how Trump left it then you lose any attempted gain of credibility right off the bat. Incredibly wrong on most points and I am sure you know how and why I disagree so no bother going into it.

I'm ur huckleberry.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I'm ur huckleberry.

Say it again and again and it still won't be true. But I am sure believing so makes you feel better.

what-does-it-mean-to-be-triggered-4175432_V1-d89a818af7dd4f8cb9e39676b879834a.gif

BTW new Gallop poll has Biden at 37% with independents. 43% overall.

Last edited:
43% seems so high

Yea, but you have to remember that we start with a huge cohort of low hanging fruit for the left.

~44% don’t pay federal taxes. What do they care if we overspend, increase taxes, throw out new government programs, etc? Not to mention the giant swath of the population that only pays a single digit effective rate.

~19% actually get paid by the government from our tax dollars. I’m sure they are happy to see the 3.5T proposal for more spending.

Then you have the true believers like that ClemCo dork and others.

The electorate is much more difficult for the party that focuses on personal responsibility and fewer free government goodies.

Reactions: jakefest and AugTig
Yea, but you have to remember that we start with a huge cohort of low hanging fruit for the left.

~44% don’t pay federal taxes. What do they care if we overspend, increase taxes, throw out new government programs, etc? Not to mention the giant swath of the population that only pays a single digit effective rate.

~19% actually get paid by the government from our tax dollars. I’m sure they are happy to see the 3.5T proposal for more spending.

Then you have the true believers like that ClemCo dork and others.

The electorate is much more difficult for the party that focuses on personal responsibility and fewer free government goodies.
My favorite part is the $3.5T proposal for "human infrastructure" while we are letting hundreds of thousands more humans into the country illegally.........which will certainly strain "human infrastructure".

43% seems so high

Why am I not surprised that none of you has any substantive response to @clemben 's post above? That was a mic drop post, and you have no response other than to post silly gifs and Biden's approval rating.

Bidens approval rating is not great, that Afghanistan debacle is going to sting for a while but people will forget it. More importantly is for him to get the dems on board this week with passing some legislation. Infrastructure needs to pass, and hopefully a lesser version of the reconciliation bill as well. Most American's are on board now that climate change needs to be addressed, so I hope they come up with a lesser number to focus on that.

@scotchtiger - we get it man, you want the minimum wage worker working two jobs to pay more taxes so that you can pay fewer taxes and get that second outboard for your boat. We know that is how you feel, you don't have to keep posting it in every thread.

Or, let's just do nothing on climate or taxes or infrastructure or poverty and hope everything just works out. You do nothing Republicans are the worst.

Why am I not surprised that none of you has any substantive response to @clemben 's post above? That was a mic drop post, and you have no response other than to post silly gifs and Biden's approval rating.

Bidens approval rating is not great, that Afghanistan debacle is going to sting for a while but people will forget it. More importantly is for him to get the dems on board this week with passing some legislation. Infrastructure needs to pass, and hopefully a lesser version of the reconciliation bill as well. Most American's are on board now that climate change needs to be addressed, so I hope they come up with a lesser number to focus on that.

@scotchtiger - we get it man, you want the minimum wage worker working two jobs to pay more taxes so that you can pay fewer taxes and get that second outboard for your boat. We know that is how you feel, you don't have to keep posting it in every thread.

Or, let's just do nothing on climate or taxes or infrastructure or poverty and hope everything just works out. You do nothing Republicans are the worst.

1. I don't want minimum wage people to pay more taxes.
  2. I don't want us to "do nothing," but nothing is preferable to leftist policies.
  3. I already have 2 outboards on my boat.

1. I don't want minimum wage people to pay more taxes.
  2. I don't want us to "do nothing," but nothing is preferable to leftist policies.
  3. I already have 2 outboards on my boat.

What are the rightest policies to improve climate or infrastructure or poverty? I know what their tax policies are. Slash taxes for the wealthy and tell us that it will pay for itself even though it never does.

That Afghanistan debacle? Dude, that thing was buried by the media almost as fast as Hunter Biden's laptop was suppressed. Trump got more sh*t for killing a high value terrorist target than Biden did for killing an innocent family. Biden has a whole wealth of issues though, ranging from immigration to inflation not to mention his refusal to answer a single f*cking question from the press.

Clemben made decent points but he also mentioned Trump 9 times in his response which means he's supports the blame game and fails to take accountability for the current president of the united states even though he says opposite. He does seem smarter than you though, which is always refreshing to see.

"Do nothing about poverty" .......what a pitiful statement. We've spent trillions on poverty and poverty levels are still the same as they were in the 60's which ought to tell you that whatever we are doing just isn't working but yes, let's throw more tax dollars at it. As for infrastructure where bridges and roads are concerned, that's what the gas tax is for......why would we need $3.5T on top of what is already collected? Again, goes back to big government and big spend......these people can't manage a budget.

Also, if climate change is such a huge issue then why are the elites like Obama buying up coastal property when it's all going to be under water?

That Afghanistan debacle? Dude, that thing was buried by the media almost as fast as Hunter Biden's laptop was suppressed. Trump got more sh*t for killing a high value terrorist target than Biden did for killing an innocent family. Biden has a whole wealth of issues though, ranging from immigration to inflation not to mention his refusal to answer a single f*cking question from the press.

Clemben made decent points but he also mentioned Trump 9 times in his response which means he's supports the blame game and fails to take accountability for the current president of the united states even though he says opposite. He does seem smarter than you though, which is always refreshing to see.

"Do nothing about poverty" .......what a pitiful statement. We've spent trillions on poverty and poverty levels are still the same as they were in the 60's which ought to tell you that whatever we are doing just isn't working but yes, let's throw more tax dollars at it. As for infrastructure where bridges and roads are concerned, that's what the gas tax is for......why would we need $3.5T on top of what is already collected? Again, goes back to big government and big spend......these people can't manage a budget.

Also, if climate change is such a huge issue then why are the elites like Obama buying up coastal property when it's all going to be under water?
are you serious? literally every public network absolutely DRAGGED Biden over afghanistan. CNN, MSNBC, Fox, all spent the majority of their airtime dogging Biden and the administration's decision to pull out. what world are you living in that you think Biden didn't catch a ration of shit for pulling out? i also remember him catching a ton of shit from not just public networks, but also a ton of progressive outlets for the drone strike debacle as well.

the last bolded statement is some shit straight out of a matt bors comic

Reactions: firegiver
are you serious? literally every public network absolutely DRAGGED Biden over afghanistan. CNN, MSNBC, Fox, all spent the majority of their airtime dogging Biden and the administration's decision to pull out. what world are you living in that you think Biden didn't catch a ration of shit for pulling out? i also remember him catching a ton of shit from not just public networks, but also a ton of progressive outlets for the drone strike debacle as well.

the last bolded statement is some shit straight out of a matt bors comic
He caught shit for how he pulled out, not for pulling out and I think there are plenty of receipts on here and elsewhere that would argue that he didn't catch hell from anywhere other than conservative media. CNN absolutely did not minus the single reporter on the ground who questioned how, not why. Right now on CNN, not a single mention of Afghanistan, the border (outside of racist people on horses) and nothing on inflation.

No clue who Matt Bors is but all I know is Obama bought a house sitting on 29 acres bordering the ocean on some of the most expensive and exclusive real estate on the planet. Seems like that would be a stupid investment for someone who drove the climate change narrative for years, no? Could we be cleaner and take better care of the earth, yes......is climate change being overblown to spend more money, also yes.

He caught shit for how he pulled out, not for pulling out and I think there are plenty of receipts on here and elsewhere that would argue that he didn't catch hell from anywhere other than conservative media. CNN absolutely did not minus the single reporter on the ground who questioned how, not why. Right now on CNN, not a single mention of Afghanistan, the border (outside of racist people on horses) and nothing on inflation.

No clue who Matt Bors is but all I know is Obama bought a house sitting on 29 acres bordering the ocean on some of the most expensive and exclusive real estate on the planet. Seems like that would be a stupid investment for someone who drove the climate change narrative for years, no? Could we be cleaner and take better care of the earth, yes......is climate change being overblown to spend more money, also yes.
Pulling out was the right decision - we should've done it years ago. also, lol at CNN supposedly not doing a thing about the afghanistan withdrawal. Jake Tapper put his twitter background pic as a map of afghanistan the day it was announced we were withdrawing, and has had multiple segments on his show devoted to how bad of a decision this was. furthermore, many other CNN hosts spent days criticizing the administration for pulling out of afghanistan, and also the manner in which it was conducted. they continually brought on people who harangued biden for his decision to withdraw and rarely brought anyone on to support the decision.

of course it's not the current topic on CNN - it was a month ago and everyone knows a week is about as long as you'll get on these topics because that's about how long the outrage machine works.

Matt bors is this guy:
mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg
criticizing obama for buying ocean front property despite him being a proponent of climate change is just a stupid deflection. it's like people bitching about AOC being a communist but attending the MET Gala.

Pulling out was the right decision - we should've done it years ago. also, lol at CNN supposedly not doing a thing about the afghanistan withdrawal. Jake Tapper put his twitter background pic as a map of afghanistan the day it was announced we were withdrawing, and has had multiple segments on his show devoted to how bad of a decision this was. furthermore, many other CNN hosts spent days criticizing the administration for pulling out of afghanistan, and also the manner in which it was conducted. they continually brought on people who harangued biden for his decision to withdraw and rarely brought anyone on to support the decision.

of course it's not the current topic on CNN - it was a month ago and everyone knows a week is about as long as you'll get on these topics because that's about how long the outrage machine works.

Matt bors is this guy:
mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg
criticizing obama for buying ocean front property despite him being a proponent of climate change is just a stupid deflection. it's like people bitching about AOC being a communist but attending the MET Gala.
You and anyone else loses ALL credibility if you truly believe this line from your post:

"of course it's not the current topic on CNN - it was a month ago and everyone knows a week is about as long as you'll get on these topics because that's about how long the outrage machine works."

CNN and every other msm outlet would still be blasting Trump for the way Afghanistan was handled to this very minute. Anyone suggesting otherwise is either lying or honestly can't see things for themselves. Heck, they would still be showing daily video segments of Trump falling UP the stairs to enter Air Force 1.

I am absolutely certain that @clemben is smarter than me, especially after seeing him so systematically and effortlessly destroy yall's weak, feeble arguments. To be fair, I have never claimed to be smarter than any of you yokels, just better looking and more successful.

As he correctly mentioned in his post, 90% of the time when we mention Trump it is just to point out YOUR hypocrisy. 11 troops died in 2020 in afghanistan, I don't recall you calling for anyone to be tried for treason then. Under Trump admin the civilian deaths there rose 350%, but I dont recall you being outraged then.

I was not aware that Obama bought beachfront property, but I am strangely not surprised that you know that. (Obama living rent free) But when you are right you are right. I will alert the global scientific community that Jake from Jersey has disproven decades of scientific research by pointing out that Obama bought a beach house. I guess we can put this issue to bed. In other news, Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel has proven that Covid is a hoax cause he hasnt gotten it yet.

I am absolutely certain that @clemben is smarter than me, especially after seeing him so systematically and effortlessly destroy yall's weak, feeble arguments. To be fair, I have never claimed to be smarter than any of you yokels, just better looking and more successful.

As he correctly mentioned in his post, 90% of the time when we mention Trump it is just to point out YOUR hypocrisy. 11 troops died in 2020 in afghanistan, I don't recall you calling for anyone to be tried for treason then. Under Trump admin the civilian deaths there rose 350%, but I dont recall you being outraged then.

I was not aware that Obama bought beachfront property, but I am strangely not surprised that you know that. (Obama living rent free) But when you are right you are right. I will alert the global scientific community that Jake from Jersey has disproven decades of scientific research by pointing out that Obama bought a beach house. I guess we can put this issue to bed. In other news, Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel has proven that Covid is a hoax cause he hasnt gotten it yet.
I guess you didn't get invited to Obama's high profile birthday party? Someone as successful as yourself probably pumped a good bit of liberal minded money into old Obama's pockets and yet you didn't get to attend the ironical, mask free shindig at his beach front mansion right at the height of delta and revisit of mask mandates? You must live under a rock or you can't afford cable, it's one or the other.

Hypocrisy? Man, you have such a poorly defined understanding of that word. It's like you magically forget the nonsense America saw from media, the left, etc across 2016-2020 and you somehow seem annoyed that people are flagging where Biden is just a colossal f*ck up. It's almost like you knew but didn't want to admit that he was a failure his entire political career and yet you felt compelled to vote for him anyway. I get it, you stay with the party......makes total sense.

Thanks for that note to the scientific community, while you've got their attention you can also tell them I said that men shouldn't play women's sports and that they might get more people to take the vaccine if they had a time machine to take us back before the current admin were telling all of America they didn't trust a vaccine under Trump solely to win an election.

You and anyone else loses ALL credibility if you truly believe this line from your post:

"of course it's not the current topic on CNN - it was a month ago and everyone knows a week is about as long as you'll get on these topics because that's about how long the outrage machine works."

CNN and every other msm outlet would still be blasting Trump for the way Afghanistan was handled to this very minute. Anyone suggesting otherwise is either lying or honestly can't see things for themselves. Heck, they would still be showing daily video segments of Trump falling UP the stairs to enter Air Force 1.
My favorite liberal story this week is how missing white people get more coverage than missing black people.........all while a young girl's parents live through the nightmare of losing a daughter.

what doesn't get any coverage though is the three children that were shot in Chicago on Tuesday (15 shootings in total) because why would Joy Reid care about all of the black people getting killed in Chi-Town when she can race bait a narrative that isn't backed up by data? How many of these politicians are in Chicago trying to help solve America's Afghanistan? Too busy going to the Met in Tax the Rich dresses I guess.......

I guess you didn't get invited to Obama's high profile birthday party? Someone as successful as yourself probably pumped a good bit of liberal minded money into old Obama's pockets and yet you didn't get to attend the ironical, mask free shindig at his beach front mansion right at the height of delta and revisit of mask mandates? You must live under a rock or you can't afford cable, it's one or the other.

Hypocrisy? Man, you have such a poorly defined understanding of that word. It's like you magically forget the nonsense America saw from media, the left, etc across 2016-2020 and you somehow seem annoyed that people are flagging where Biden is just a colossal f*ck up. It's almost like you knew but didn't want to admit that he was a failure his entire political career and yet you felt compelled to vote for him anyway. I get it, you stay with the party......makes total sense.

Thanks for that note to the scientific community, while you've got their attention you can also tell them I said that men shouldn't play women's sports and that they might get more people to take the vaccine if they had a time machine to take us back before the current admin were telling all of America they didn't trust a vaccine under Trump solely to win an election.

You must live under a rock or you can't afford cable, it's one or the other.

And there it is. You admit that you get your news and opinions spoon fed to you from conservative entertainers on cable news opinion shows. I guess that explains why you so fervently supported a reality TV game show host for President. That’s sad and Pathetic at the same time.

yea I don’t watch that crap. I read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT