ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

The DOJ just tried to give Hunter Biden full immunity on ALL of the actual felony charges and any future FARA charges with an insane plea deal and a tiny little tap on the wrist.

You can shove this post right up your butthole.
How does focusing all your attention on a private citizen's legal problems help the people that put them there because they promised to fix inflation, crime and the border?

How does focusing all your attention on a private citizen's legal problems help the people that put them there because they promised to fix inflation, crime and the border?
Remind me how the current admin are fixing inflation, crime and border? I mean, inflation is being driven by Govt. spending while the Fed is jacking up interest rates to cool it off.

And he's not a private citizen, his Dad was helping him.

Remind me how the current admin are fixing inflation, crime and border? I mean, inflation is being driven by Govt. spending while the Fed is jacking up interest rates to cool it off.

And he's not a private citizen, his Dad was helping him.
Nice whataboutism attempt but that doesn't answer my question. It's what they ran on so why aren't you questioning them?
They lied to get your vote so they could run a never-ending clown show. At least we know the House will flip again in 2024.

Nice whataboutism attempt but that doesn't answer my question. It's what they ran on so why aren't you questioning them?
They lied to get your vote so they could run a never-ending clown show. At least we know the House will flip again in 2024.
Ah, so your thesis is that only one side lies about what they are going to deliver? Grow up Peter Pan

Not a comprehensive list but this is amazing for half a term...historically speaking

The Infrastructure Bill
The Chips Act
The Insulin Bill
The Climate Bill
The American Rescue Plan
The Junk Fees plan
The Inflation Reduction Plan
The Gun Safety Bill
The non-compete plan
WTF?

Crooks will do what they do. Glad this judge is standing up for now.

Details of Hunter Biden’s Collapsed Plea Deal Released: Blanket Immunity Hidden in Paragraph 15 of Pre-Trial Diversion Agreement​

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Nobody cares and real Americans don't believe Congress should spend all their time investigating a drug addicted, private citizen.
You don't care that Hunter leveraged his Dad to do illegal business deals while unregistered as a Foreign Agent and didn't pay taxes on any of it?

Wow, shocking considering you're one of the douche nozzles that keeps claiming the wealthy don't pay their fair share.

You don't care that Hunter leveraged his Dad to do illegal business deals while unregistered as a Foreign Agent and didn't pay taxes on any of it?

Wow, shocking considering you're one of the douche nozzles that keeps claiming the wealthy don't pay their fair share.
Sure, I care that he be treated equally and fairly as anyone else who has done the same. However, others who have done the same don't have the right-wing press and politicians talking about them around the clock, flaunting their nude photos and other private information they lifted from their laptops and accusing them of the worst treachery imaginable. This has taken up all the oxygen on the Right while they completely ignore or defend a much worse criminal who is the ridiculous face of their party.

Maybe you love his business being broadcast all over the news landscape 24/7 but you are in the minority party. Most Americans want to get on with it so Congress will address what the rest of us care about.
So far they haven't done a damn thing except host a "protect MAGA clown show. "

I do. Lock em up. Now do Kushner.

Sure, I care that he be treated equally and fairly as anyone else who has done the same. However, others who have done the same don't have the right-wing press and politicians talking about them around the clock, flaunting their nude photos and other private information they lifted from their laptops and accusing them of the worst treachery imaginable. This has taken up all the oxygen on the Right while they completely ignore or defend a much worse criminal who is the ridiculous face of their party.

Maybe you love his business being broadcast all over the news landscape 24/7 but you are in the minority party. Most Americans want to get on with it so Congress will address what the rest of us care about.
So far they haven't done a damn thing except host a "protect MAGA clown show. "

Lolz

One DOJ Official Could Have Stopped Biden Family Crime Racket Years Ago: Jack Smith​

As head of DOJs Public Integrity Section from 2010 until 2015, the now Special Counsel was responsible for investigating corruption among government officials and their associates. Why not the Bidens?​

One DOJ Official Could Have Stopped Biden Family Crime Racket Years Ago: Jack Smith​

As head of DOJs Public Integrity Section from 2010 until 2015, the now Special Counsel was responsible for investigating corruption among government officials and their associates. Why not the Bidens?​

F11Q2blX0AIJZB0

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Cannot make this stuff up. Like watching a movie.

BREAKING: Corrupt DOJ Requests Court to Order Devon Archer’s Surrender for Imprisonment PRIOR to Testimony on Biden Crime Family (VIDEO)

Anyone with a lick of sense knows this is all about big joe. Carry on.

idno...i could why ukraine and china would see the value in paying a random crackhead, with no prior knowledge or experience in their industries, millions of dollars for his business expertise. it could really have been anyone, not sure why anyone thinks it's anything but a coincidence he happened to be the son of the vice president. these things happen.

HUGE! Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Met with Moscow Mayor’s Wife in Georgetown – Who Wired $3.5 Million to Hunter – And Then Joe Biden Kept Her Off Sanctions List​

By Jim Hᴏft Jul. 31, 2023 4:24 pm

baturina-joe-biden-.jpg
Joe Biden and Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor. Joe and Hunter took her money and then left her off the sanctions list!
LAST YEAR: Karine Jean-Pierre refused to say why Biden didn’t sanction Russian billionaire Elena Baturina — nor if Biden met with her at a Georgetown restaurant in 2015 while he was Vice President.
Today Hunter Biden’s best friend and business associate, Devon Archer, testified that Joe Biden met with Russia’s Yelena Baturina who later invested into $40 million into Hunter Biden’s real estate ventures. And she also paid Hunter Biden $3.5 million in consulting fees.
Yelena Baturina,
the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor, was left off of Biden’s Sanctions list.

The Daily Mail reported:

Hunter Biden’s real estate company received a $40million investment from a Russian oligarch, new emails reveal.
The relationship between the president’s son and Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor, has already been flagged as alarming by a Senate report after she mysteriously wired $3.5million to a company linked to Hunter.
Baturina’s brother Viktor Baturin told DailyMail.com the money was ‘a payment to enter the American market.’
But DailyMail.com can now reveal that Hunter’s financial relationship with Baturina was far more extensive, with her firm investing $40million in a real estate venture by Hunter’s company Rosemont Realty.
In 2012 Hunter’s firm had a $69.7million plan to invest in 2.15million sq ft of office space in seven US cities.
Documents outlining the plan said the money came from a mix of investors, including $40million from Inteco Management AG, a Swiss company owned by Baturina.
The Inteco group is a plastics and construction behemoth that made Baturina the richest woman in Russia at the time. She has a current net worth of $1.4billion according to Forbes.

Democrat Lies Come Crashing Down: For Years Lying Democrats, The Deep State and Their Fake News Told Us Trump was Putin’s Puppet – Today We Found Out It Was Joe Biden​

The-Hit-Team-2.jpg

Devon Archer Tells Lawmakers Joe Biden is the ‘Big Guy’ – Hunter Always Said, ‘We Need to Talk to My Guy’​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT