ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

I'm sure there is a written and provable loan agreement that shows the loan terms to exonerate Joe and of course it's accounted for in both parties tax records? $200k exceeds the gift threshold and thus would be considered as taxable income without the agreement.

Seems so strange how they have proof that the company that paid his brother wanted help in the middle east and the same day they wired payment to Jim, he cut a check to Joe.

I mean, at least run it through 6 or 7 shell companies like his son does. Jeeesh

I mean, it's literally a family business.......the entire Biden family are a bunch of shitbags and the only way they could possibly pull all of this off is with the help of corrupt politician, likely plural.

"On March 1, 2018, Americore wired a $200,000 loan into James and Sara Biden’s personal bank account – not their business bank account. On the same day, James Biden wrote a $200,000 check from this same personal bank account to Joe Biden," Comer added.

boom-mic-drop.gif

82,000 Pages of Emails Joe Biden Sent or Received on Three Private Pseudonym Accounts For Illicit Business Deals with Foreign Officials Located

Comer: Oversight uncovered ‘with 100% confidence’ money behind $40K check to Joe Biden from brother ‘came from China’​

Comer: Oversight uncovered ‘with 100% confidence’ money behind $40K check to Joe Biden from brother ‘came from China’​

LOL, And?

LOL, And?
There is already more than enough on the table to remove him and then I personally would approve to also put him and Butt Boy Barry in front of the firing squad for their treason against the nation.

There is already more than enough on the table to remove him and then I personally would approve to also put him and Butt Boy Barry in front of the firing squad for their treason against the nation.
Explain how receiving a check from his BROTHER makes him guilty of treason against the nation. And if that means he should go before a firing squad, what does that mean for your traitorous bag of ass? Maybe he should get the Khashoggi treatment...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT