ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

The Biden Family:
◦A Father who pimps out his son for 10% and showers with his daughter
◦An Uncle who sleeps with his niece
◦A Brother who humps his deceased brother's wife while having an affair with her sister and impregnates an ex-stripper.

The FBI had Hunter Biden's laptop and kept that hidden. They are going after Hunter now to get Joe Biden to Drop Out because Joe Biden has not only become a liability, but he can’t win.
I wish I could’ve said that the GOP is going after Hunter now because it’s the right thing to do, but they could have gone after Hunter back then with all the evidence they had and I still don’t believe that Hunter is being held accountable to the extent that he should be. We know politicians on both sides are all eating from the same muddy bucket of corruption…

The Biden Family:
◦A Father who pimps out his son for 10% and showers with his daughter
◦An Uncle who sleeps with his niece
◦A Brother who humps his deceased brother's wife while having an affair with her sister and impregnates an ex-stripper.

The FBI had Hunter Biden's laptop and kept that hidden. They are going after Hunter now to get Joe Biden to Drop Out because Joe Biden has not only become a liability, but he can’t win.
I wish I could’ve said that the GOP is going after Hunter now because it’s the right thing to do, but they could have gone after Hunter back then with all the evidence they had and I still don’t believe that Hunter is being held accountable to the extent that he should be. We know politicians on both sides are all eating from the same muddy bucket of corruption…

Joe agrees to run for president in the hopes to cover everything up.

Because that is how that works. Nobody would give two shits about hunter biden if his dad was not president.

Reactions: dpic73
BOOM!!!!!!

Americans see through this charade and Hunter has now had it. The only thing that will be exposed is how much Joe loves his only surviving son. You people have drug this man through hell and back and don't have a damn thing to show for it. In the end, this will seal the deal that your corrupt party must be thrown out on it's ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
images

images

Is that @TigerGrowls ? It is uncanny, just how I have always pictured him.

Yep, dont forget it.

Rudy Giuliani was ordered to pay $148 million for his lies about Ga. poll workers.

3 of Trump's lawyers have pled guilty for their role in his plot to end our democracy.

In all, 17 Trump lawyers have been sanctioned for their lies to the American public.
I should sue you guys for calling me names. Based on this I could get over a hundred million.

Shit is happening!!

BREAKING FROM WPOST: "James Biden’s dealmaking caught on FBI tapes in unrelated bribery probe." "Unrelated"! Then-Senator Joe Biden changed position on tobacco settlement legislation after corrupt trial lawyer beneficiary of said legislation paid his brother $100k. "The White House did not respond to a list of questions from The Washington Post about President Biden’s action on the tobacco legislation and, more broadly, on his relationship with his brother and whether he has ever used his public position to help him financially."

Bidens have been running this racket for a long time.

In 2007, an FBI investigation into a separate matter captured recordings of a conversation involving James Biden, the brother of then-Senator Joe Biden. The tapes, which were recently reported on by the Washington Post, reveal James Biden discussing a potential business deal with an associate.

These recordings were not related to the FBI's investigation at the time, but they have resurfaced and are now being scrutinized due to the Biden family's political prominence. The conversations suggest that James Biden may have been leveraging his family name to gain an advantage in business dealings.

FU you asshole! How the hell can you be proud of this statement or even remotely feel like a statement this despicable is justified? What the hell is wrong with you?!? I hope he gets thrown under the jail after he gets a knock on his door any day now. @97ClemsonMac - what were you just saying about radicalizing liberals? What's your opinion about this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT