ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

Cover-up of a crime by potus!!

Robert Hur Couldn’t Determine Who Had Access to Biden’s Stolen Classified Docs Because Security at Penn Biden Center DELETED All Visitor Logs From 2017-2021

How convenient but that was just incidental and China Joe gave everything back very promptly years later when they asked for it so he's innocent per @yoshi121374 LMFAO!!

In other words the RINO contingent in the house will save Joes @$$ from the embarressment.

My assessment from the deposition today is that Hunter Biden was essentially managing a money-laundering operation from foreign entities into the Biden family.

That said, for dozens of moderate Republicans, they will only vote for impeachment if they see money going DIRECTLY to Joe Biden.

I think that he is very unlikely to be impeached by the House of Representatives based on the evidence we currently have.

In his "assessment" lol, did you really expect that slimeball to say anything different? That's exactly why Hunter wanted a public hearing because we all knew the minute the deposition behind closed doors was finished, Comer Pyle and the Repugnacans would start leaking misleading stories that vulnerable deplorables like yourself would accept without a second thought....and then start posting it here, because we all know you will accept that groyper's "assessment" as the absolute truth.

Reactions: nytigerfan
In other words the RINO contingent in the house will save Joes @$$ from the embarressment.

My assessment from the deposition today is that Hunter Biden was essentially managing a money-laundering operation from foreign entities into the Biden family.

That said, for dozens of moderate Republicans, they will only vote for impeachment if they see money going DIRECTLY to Joe Biden.

I think that he is very unlikely to be impeached by the House of Representatives based on the evidence we currently have.
LMAO... OK, let me get this straight. According to Gaetz there's a giant money laundering operation for the Biden family. Who needs evidence... Not Trumpians for sure... so let's assume that's true. So Biden (that brilliant fiend that created this operation despite not being able to talk according to MAGAs on days where they aren't painting him as a criminal mastermind) creates this and then decides to put the whole operation in the hands of his drug addict, dumbass son? A guy that's so bad at life that Biden had to use his influence to get him jobs in foreign countries? Because publicly partying with hookers and drugs in hotel rooms and dropping your laptop by pawnbrokers and forgetting it is a GREAT way to keep it all on the down low and the money rolling in. Yep, that sounds right.

Reactions: dpic73
LMAO... OK, let me get this straight. According to Gaetz there's a giant money laundering operation for the Biden family. Who needs evidence... Not Trumpians for sure... so let's assume that's true. So Biden (that brilliant fiend that created this operation despite not being able to talk according to MAGAs on days where they aren't painting him as a criminal mastermind) creates this and then decides to put the whole operation in the hands of his drug addict, dumbass son? A guy that's so bad at life that Biden had to use his influence to get him jobs in foreign countries? Because publicly partying with hookers and drugs in hotel rooms and dropping your laptop by pawnbrokers and forgetting it is a GREAT way to keep it all on the down low and the money rolling in. Yep, that sounds right.
What are you trying to say exactly? You just made the point that it's not Hunter who is the mastermind here which I agree with. For the record I would say that Hunter is not a pure dummy at all.

What are you trying to say exactly? You just made the point that it's not Hunter who is the mastermind here which I agree with. For the record I would say that Hunter is not a pure dummy at all.
Really... so dropping your laptop with all that incriminating evidence by a pawn shop to be fixed and then not coming back to it is not a pure dummy move?

And what I'm saying is that the MAGA folks spend half their time telling us how senile Biden is and how he doesn't have the mental muscle to be POTUS... and apparently the other half of their time telling us how he has this massive complex money laundering scam going and is bringing in millions.

Really... so dropping your laptop with all that incriminating evidence by a pawn shop to be fixed and then not coming back to it is not a pure dummy move?

And what I'm saying is that the MAGA folks spend half their time telling us how senile Biden is and how he doesn't have the mental muscle to be POTUS... and apparently the other half of their time telling us how he has this massive complex money laundering scam going and is bringing in millions.
Quit just spouting shit and read up on everything they have first. It's a hell of a lot more than just the laptop

Quit just spouting shit and read up on everything they have first. It's a hell of a lot more than just the laptop
They don't have shit on JOE! Hunter is irrelevant as far as an impeachment goes so the pubs are just making fools of themselves.

They don't have shit on JOE! Hunter is irrelevant as far as an impeachment goes so the pubs are just making fools of themselves.
Dumb response Sally. . They have a lot on him. He is a crook and treasonous. The only thing saving him is he is a deep state player and they are protecting him.

Dumb response Sally. . They have a lot on him. He is a crook and treasonous. The only thing saving him is he is a deep state player and they are protecting him.
Bullshit! They have no direct witnesses to any crimes and the witnesses they did have are either Chinese spies or planting false stories hand fed to them by Kremlin intelligence. And from the Matt Gaetz tweet YOU posted:

"I think that he is very unlikely to be impeached by the House of Representatives based on the evidence we currently have."

In other words, they got nothing! Fool

Bullshit! They have no direct witnesses to any crimes and the witnesses they did have are either Chinese spies or planting false stories hand fed to them by Kremlin intelligence. And from the Matt Gaetz tweet YOU posted:

"I think that he is very unlikely to be impeached by the House of Representatives based on the evidence we currently have."

In other words, they got nothing! Fool
Stupid response. They have more than enough to put him away if he was put on trial with a neutral judge and jury. There is a very strong monetary transaction record along with other transactions connecting Joe to the business. Multiple direct witnesses on top of it.

Stupid response. They have more than enough to put him away if he was put on trial with a neutral judge and jury. There is a very strong monetary transaction record along with other transactions connecting Joe to the business. Multiple direct witnesses on top of it.
You are a liar

Follow the Money. 🐇 🕳

Why did a Chinese bank bribe VP Joe Biden with $5 Million Dollars?

Biden was paid millions to facilitate sex trafficking and fentanyl poisoning.

The man who paid Biden is White Wolf, leader of the United Bamboo Gang. The UBG allegedly partnered with the Sinaloa Cartel to provide fentanyl precursors and launder their profits.

The new book Blood Money by Peter Schweitzer follows the Money of White Wolf into Biden Family Accounts and also looks at connections between Gavin Newsome and Shrimp Boy and other Chinese Organized Crime Bosses.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
lol fake billionaire who is currently going broke installs his unqualified daughter-in-law as the co-chair of the RNC so she can direct funds to his legal cases. nothing wrong or corrupt here folks. totally normal for people to have their kids and in-laws in vital roles in the administration:

lol fake billionaire who is currently going broke installs his unqualified daughter-in-law as the co-chair of the RNC so she can direct funds to his legal cases. nothing wrong or corrupt here folks. totally normal for people to have their kids and in-laws in vital roles in the administration:

It's so transparent that he's softening up his base by praising Orban and Xi for being great strongman leaders so that when he takes away their freedoms they'll think it's great.

Reactions: tboonpickens

Classified documents were found at the Penn Biden Center?

HUR: "That's correct."

In President Biden's garage?

HUR: "Yes."

And in his basement den?

HUR: "Yes."

And his main floor office?

HUR: "Correct."

And his third floor den?

At the University of Delaware?

And at the Biden Institute?