ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

My question is this.. why did the self proclaimed defenders of democracy (which is total BS) not force Biden out before the primary season so the Dems could actually have a primary and pick their nominee then? Biden had the same dimentia or cognitive issues then that he has now. This condition didn’t just start when they had the debate a couple weeks ago. It almost seems like this whole thing was planned to lay this on a silver platter for Kamala. I mean, she was Obama’s pick for VP, and that’s probably why she got the VP job. And reports even on liberal sites were saying Biden was livid at Obama because he knew he was the ringleader behind the scenes pushing for Biden to quit the race. This whole farce is the farthest thing from Democracy. But with todays Democratic Party it doesn’t surprise me in the least. IMO this is what a coup looks like. Not in the sense that Biden shouldn’t have stepped down, but how it was carried out so the voters would have no say. This is a historical event in this country and Biden just writes a letter? Really? Nobody even knows if the guy is alive or not… was Biden threatened and told if he didn’t step down he would get Trumps Barney Fife not so secret service detail?

Now they get to appoint their next candidate. All in the name of democracy.

I remember hearing a "conspiracy theory" back in March that Biden wasn't going to be the guy. They were going to force him out and pick Newsom in hopes of getting Michelle Obama to run as VP.

Half of that has come true. I guess we'll wait to see the other half.

Where do these conspiracy nuts come up with this stuff and how did he know in March?

Reactions: fatpiggy
Now they get to appoint their next candidate. All in the name of democracy.
Im beginning to think it won't be Kamala. She is a heavy underdog to Trump right now. She is pretty much a joke candidate. She was polling at 1%. What a slap in the face to democratic voters.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Im beginning to think it won't be Kamala. She is a heavy underdog to Trump right now. She is pretty much a joke candidate. She was polling at 1%. What a slap in the face to democratic voters.
It will be Newsom. I edited my above post. But i heard this back in March and half of it's true. I guess we'll wait to see about the other half.

This isn’t a “candidate vs candidate” race. This is a “candidate vs system” race.A cold, faceless system that doesn’t care about you or what you want.It doesn’t even care about its own candidates, which it easily discards and selects without any regard for a lifetime of public service or the democratic process.It wants to win at any cost, because it has a LOT to lose.

For the next 5 months we have a President who isn't fit to run again for the same position. But they just found this out during the debate. The had no clue this guy was this bad off.
I think this will be a big issue for Harris. I also think that there will be a lot of pressure on him to resign and that will create noise for the democrats trying to focus on the election.

I think this will be a big issue for Harris. I also think that there will be a lot of pressure on him to resign and that will create noise for the democrats trying to focus on the election.

Exactly. If the Democrats are going to have a "coming clean" moment, they can't continue to lie and claim that Biden is fit to finish out his term.

This thing has been very poorly handled, but that is mostly because of weak leadership.

Kamala should have invoked the 25th amendment in the 2-3 days after the debate. She could no longer responsibly sit idly by and watch that happen. Very poor leadership.

This isn’t a “candidate vs candidate” race. This is a “candidate vs system” race.A cold, faceless system that doesn’t care about you or what you want.It doesn’t even care about its own candidates, which it easily discards and selects without any regard for a lifetime of public service or the democratic process.It wants to win at any cost, because it has a LOT to lose.
I'm not a Democrat, but I can't imagine any American being ok with Appointed Candidates that you didn't vote for. Feels wrong in every since and they should be livid, as I am.

We don't appoint Presidents in this country. When has that ever been ok?

I'm not a Democrat, but I can't imagine any American being ok with Appointed Candidates that you didn't vote for. Feels wrong in every since and they should be livid, as I am.

Apparently since 2020

She hasn't been appointed president - you still have another choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT