ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

We've all seen with our own eyes how he treats black women and we expect more of the same. He can say anything he wants though.
So it's already started. Trump is picking on the black woman. Kalama will throw plenty of punches at Trump. I'm sure she can take it.
baby crying GIF

So it's already started. Trump is picking on the black woman. Kalama will throw plenty of punches at Trump. I'm sure she can take it.
baby crying GIF
I didn't say she couldn't take it. I'm sure she can and she better if she wants to be the president. That doesn't mean the voters will approve.

Will everyday democrats turn out to vote for the elite? They had no say so in the candidate. None.

Only 4000 out of 150mm democrats got a vote.

MUH DEMOCRACY

Reactions: TigerGrowls

This will be something to watch. Kamala is a poster child for the DEI crap that people are souring on. She was a DEI VP selection, she will not have earned the presidential nomination, she’s been at the front of the equality /= equity junk and she’s generally on the far left with all of this stuff.

That worm has turned and these things seem to be a lot less popular than a few years ago.

This will be something to watch. Kamala is a poster child for the DEI crap that people are souring on. She was a DEI VP selection, she will not have earned the presidential nomination, she’s been at the front of the equality /= equity junk and she’s generally on the far left with all of this stuff.

That worm has turned and these things seem to be a lot less popular than a few years ago.

They are a lot less popular everyday. It seems like there is a Fortune 500 company or major university abolishing whole DEI departments almost daily.

The reason these DEI departments are shutting down? Because they are illegal. They can’t stand up against civil rights laws. White people have civil rights too.

But yes, not a good sign for the DEI hire to be at the plate when DEI is at its lowest popularity point ever.

She's not even black.... That's what make it even funnier.

An incompetent whore and a queer. That’s just what we need. That ticket would be the laughingstock of the world and instill ZERO fear in the enemies of the United States
If the party of trump calls her a hoe, she will win. Really dont understand why yall do that. Just flat out hate that the non-kool-aid drinkers can see right through.

Dude, you think Democrats cheated when Biden lead by 7 points prior to the 2020 election. Get your head out of the clouds.
Electoral College: Biden 306, Trump 232 74 votes difference

GA 16 (popular 12,000)

PA 20 (popular 81,000)

AZ 11 (popular 11,000)

Delta 47 electoral votes (pop 104,000)

Switch these 3 states and votes: Trump 279, Biden 259 ==> Trump is President not Biden

President Popular Vote

National: Biden 81,283,501, Trump 74,223,975 delta 7 million

California: delta 5.1 million, New York delta 1.99 million

Outside of CA and NY, there is no popular vote difference.

I don't believe "it's the economy, stupid" applies at this particular point in American history. In normal times, immigration and the economy can always be reliably counted on as the issues that move the needle. This is anything but normal times

This is different. We've dealt with economic and immigration issues forever, but democracy and full bodily autonomy for women have never been at risk like this. I hope the right continues to underestimate the issue. Ask yourself this, if they are so happy and proud of their stance on abortion, why was the word abortion not said 1 single time at the RNC? Literally not once. Not only was it not spoken, it was strictly forbidden to be spoken.
If you don’t think the interest rates and inflation will be a bigger issue than abortion, I’ll definitely have to disagree.

Anyone concerned about abortion was already voting and voting Democrat. The candidate can’t sway that. A moderate Democrat that is at least fiscally moderate could swing voters that were not going to vote for Biden after his condition was illuminated.

Reactions: fatpiggy
It’s pretty bad that only the elites get a say in the Democratic Party. I just don’t see how anyone shows up to vote for that.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Look at your looney ass using the MSM to make your point 🤣 🤣 🤣

And what's the problem here? You people constantly criticize the left for being too soft on crime and now you're criticizing her for be too hard. Make up your damn mind!

On a semi serious note, I’ll be in Europe this week with a spouse of someone in bidens cabinet. I’ll see if I get any good info.

That is if I ever get there with the shit show that is the airline industry right now. Thanks CRWD!

Electoral College: Biden 306, Trump 232 74 votes difference

GA 16 (popular 12,000)

PA 20 (popular 81,000)

AZ 11 (popular 11,000)

Delta 47 electoral votes (pop 104,000)

Switch these 3 states and votes: Trump 279, Biden 259 ==> Trump is President not Biden

President Popular Vote

National: Biden 81,283,501, Trump 74,223,975 delta 7 million

California: delta 5.1 million, New York delta 1.99 million

Outside of CA and NY, there is no popular vote difference.
We're talking about two of the four most populous states, so of course there will be a lot more votes there and those votes count just as much as someone in Tulsa when it comes to the popular vote.

Do you think the people who watch Fox vote?
Sure. But there are way more trumpets on X than that watch Fox.

The fox crowd will hold their nose and vote Trump. The X crowd will walk through a. Billion miles of broken glass.

So… can you have the Democratic convention and not let Biden speak? That would be best for their ticket but a hard snub for Biden…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT