ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Gun Speech Thoughts?

Oh yeah I sure am loving this $4.50 gas let me tell you. Over $1.50 we had when that mean tweeter was in office. It’s ok 2024 isn’t that far away. The massacre in November will be fun to watch to. But you say it’s about saving lives while you want to kill innocent children. Your ok with that as long as they are in the womb. I don’t see anyone outraged about obesity. It kills way more Americans than even all guns. Why are we not regulating the food industry. Your full of crap if you say it’s about deaths.

You also fail to realize that lives can be lost if the the divide continues. You don’t want to compromise you want to take. Their are other avenues that we can take to combat mass shooting that don’t involve gun rights. You just don’t want to talk about that. Therefore you are not really about compromise.
I was outraged too when Biden passed that bill to raise gas prices worldwide! Good thing his policies also drove unemployment down so low, there are fewer claims than we've had in 50 years and everyone is gainfully employed. Plus, if he had lost, this country would be Russia right now.

The rest of your post is absurd.

if you think biden, or any president, has anything to do with gas/diesel prices then you are an idiot of the highest order

if you think biden, or any president, has anything to do with gas/diesel prices then you are an idiot of the highest order
So you are saying approval of the nord stream2 or not allowing the xl pipeline have no impact on gas prices. Does allowing where companies can or can not drill impact prices?
If you think none of those things can impact prices you are the idiot. I am not saying they all impact current pricing, but to say a president's decisions/policies can have no impact on prices is just moronic.

So you are saying approval of the nord stream2 or not allowing the xl pipeline have no impact on gas prices. Does allowing where companies can or can not drill impact prices?
If you think none of those things can impact prices you are the idiot. I am not saying they all impact current pricing, but to say a president's decisions/policies can have no impact on prices is just moronic.
xl pipeline would have done nothing for domestic oil prices considering canadian shale is VERY RARELY used to create automobile fuel, and they were 5 years away from even being operational.

there's plenty of factors leading to increased fuel prices right now - china consuming 12% more fuel this year than they historically have done, production decreasing due to covid (it's now finally catching back up tho). etc.

the us is producing similar bpd that we were prior to covid, so you can't blame it on lack of US production. 90+% of all drilling done in the US is on privately controlled land, so biden halting CERTAIN leases on federal land isn't that big of a deal.

but please tell me more about the industry i've worked in for the last 15 years

Even 56% of Republicans believe more needs to be done to reduce gun violence. Not sure why attempting to save lives is so controversial, especially when no one is advocating taking your guns. We just want to do "what we can" to keep them out of the wrong hands. It's that simple.
More does need to be done to reduce gun violence, but your side is absolutely not interested in that. If they, or anyone else with an IQ over 60, wanted to impact gun violence they would not focus on the least likely cause of gun deaths. Only a bunch of idiots would focus on the deaths of less than 400 people/yr and ignore the other tens of thousands if saving live were the priority. Yet, your party chooses to focus on this tiny percentage of deaths purely for political purposes. There is simply no other explanation.
Your party is absolutely not interested in keeping guns out of the wrong hands. Dem DA's across the country are declining to prosecute illegal gun possession cases. They are telling prosecutors to not even bring charges. If you want to reduce gun violence you need to make penalties for gun possession and committing crimes in possession of a weapon stiffer, not lighter.
There are certainly things we can due to reduce gun violence and save lives, but focusing on what kills probably 200-300 people out of 300000000 is not what ANYONE whose first objective was to save lives would be doing.

More does need to be done to reduce gun violence, but your side is absolutely not interested in that. If they, or anyone else with an IQ over 60, wanted to impact gun violence they would not focus on the least likely cause of gun deaths. Only a bunch of idiots would focus on the deaths of less than 400 people/yr and ignore the other tens of thousands if saving live were the priority. Yet, your party chooses to focus on this tiny percentage of deaths purely for political purposes. There is simply no other explanation.
Your party is absolutely not interested in keeping guns out of the wrong hands. Dem DA's across the country are declining to prosecute illegal gun possession cases. They are telling prosecutors to not even bring charges. If you want to reduce gun violence you need to make penalties for gun possession and committing crimes in possession of a weapon stiffer, not lighter.
There are certainly things we can due to reduce gun violence and save lives, but focusing on what kills probably 200-300 people out of 300000000 is not what ANYONE whose first objective was to save lives would be doing.
You're a certified Bozo

Oh and TL : DR

You really think the dems are stopping gun control legislation and 'There is simply no other explanation.' Tell me about the things we can 'due' to curb gun violence you think the democrats would stop in congress.

never has someone looked more like a person who would take personal responsibility to fix the problems and not pass the buck. really upholding the party ideals.

I was outraged too when Biden passed that bill to raise gas prices worldwide! Good thing his policies also drove unemployment down so low, there are fewer claims than we've had in 50 years and everyone is gainfully employed. Plus, if he had lost, this country would be Russia right now.

The rest of your post is absurd.
You do realize a low unemployment increases inflation correct?

Oh yeah I sure am loving this $4.50 gas let me tell you. Over $1.50 we had when that mean tweeter was in office. It’s ok 2024 isn’t that far away. The massacre in November will be fun to watch to. But you say it’s about saving lives while you want to kill innocent children. Your ok with that as long as they are in the womb. I don’t see anyone outraged about obesity. It kills way more Americans than even all guns. Why are we not regulating the food industry. Your full of crap if you say it’s about deaths.

You also fail to realize that lives can be lost if the the divide continues. You don’t want to compromise you want to take. Their are other avenues that we can take to combat mass shooting that don’t involve gun rights. You just don’t want to talk about that. Therefore you are not really about compromise.
Amen to every single point you’ve made here!

xl pipeline would have done nothing for domestic oil prices considering canadian shale is VERY RARELY used to create automobile fuel, and they were 5 years away from even being operational.

there's plenty of factors leading to increased fuel prices right now - china consuming 12% more fuel this year than they historically have done, production decreasing due to covid (it's now finally catching back up tho). etc.

the us is producing similar bpd that we were prior to covid, so you can't blame it on lack of US production. 90+% of all drilling done in the US is on privately controlled land, so biden halting CERTAIN leases on federal land isn't that big of a deal.

I am not just talking about what biden has done. Are you telling me lifting all restrictions on drilling and opening all federal land to drilling would not impact domestic prices?

I am not saying it all biden's fault. However, the general problem of inflation, which is certainly partly his fault, has without a doubt impacted oil prices as it has most every other commodity/product.
I would also point out that when gas/oil prices were high under Bush, all the msm and dem party repeatedly blamed Bush and and said it was ridiculous to think he could not do something about it as the most powerful man in the world combined with the fact he lived in TX and was buddies with all the oil companies.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Duh, so would you prefer to be without a job so that inflation will go down? 🤔
No but it has to be a happy medium. Democrats need to quite sugar coating everything. There will always be the haves and the have nots. It’s a dog eat dog world and it’s time everyone understand that. I worked hard to get to where I am and have tons of sweat equity in that feat. Work for what you want. Life is not always sunshine and rainbows. Shit happens and every mass murder is used as a punching bag for gun restrictions. Why not talk about single parent Homes and doing something about that. Why not talk about mental illness. NOPE, it’s always straight to gun restriction.

Reactions: clemsonalex
I am not just talking about what biden has done. Are you telling me lifting all restrictions on drilling and opening all federal land to drilling would not impact domestic prices?
probably not, considering that there's plenty of available leases on federal and private land right now that no one is buying. the reason for that is that the O&G companies that own private land with leases prefer not to drill on it (it's easier to raise money on land that has available leases vs land that has active wells,) and it's incredibly expensive to drill new wells so companies taking out PV9 reserve based loans are pretty slim right now.

I am not saying it all biden's fault. However, the general problem of inflation, which is certainly partly his fault, has without a doubt impacted oil prices as it has most every other commodity/product.
I would also point out that when gas/oil prices were high under Bush, all the msm and dem party repeatedly blamed Bush and and said it was ridiculous to think he could not do something about it as the most powerful man in the world combined with the fact he lived in TX and was buddies with all the oil companies.
that's bc people are stupid and politicians always blame the other party for anything that's wrong. it wasn't bush's fault in the 2000s and it's not biden's fault right now. it's a simple excuse for a complex problem.

No but it has to be a happy medium. Democrats need to quite sugar coating everything. There will always be the haves and the have nots. It’s a dog eat dog world and it’s time everyone understand that. I worked hard to get to where I am and have tons of sweat equity in that feat. Work for what you want. Life is not always sunshine and rainbows. Shit happens and every mass murder is used as a punching bag for gun restrictions. Why not talk about single parent Homes and doing something about that. Why not talk about mental illness. NOPE, it’s always straight to gun restriction.
the "IT'S ALL MENTAL HEALTH" nonsense would be less ridiculous if the same republicans who decry it after every mass shooting didn't go about doing all they can to cut mental health funding every chance they get.

Reactions: dpic73
the "IT'S ALL MENTAL HEALTH" nonsense would be less ridiculous if the same republicans who decry it after every mass shooting didn't go about doing all they can to cut mental health funding every chance they get.
The other problem is that even though Obama passed a bill that restricted people with mental illness from getting guns, Trump rolled back the regulation SMFH. Then points to mental health being the issue every time we have a mass shooting. You can't make this shit up...

Reactions: WapPride

More rhetoric from the deranged left. What a dumbass! Talk about having absolutely no sense of reality.
Of course, I hope he goes and takes everyone like him with him. One can only dream.

This ex-military, gun owning, former gun selling, NRA member has a different take. He was also almost killed by the mob at the Capitol. He deserves a listen.

I present a fact. You present an opinion article that relates ZERO to the fact.

One man's opinion on why people want to buy them isn't germane to the point.

I present a fact. You present an opinion article that relates ZERO to the fact.

One man's opinion on why people want to buy them isn't germane to the point.
You presented an OPINION that assault rifles shouldn't be the issue we focus on.

I presented his OPINION that assault rifles are an issue and should be focused on.

Beyond that, I'll reply the way I want to whether you find it germane or not.

The other problem is that even though Obama passed a bill that restricted people with mental illness from getting guns, Trump rolled back the regulation SMFH. Then points to mental health being the issue every time we have a mass shooting. You can't make this shit up...

Dude, Joe has a drug addicted, deranged son who he evidently felt there no reason should not be carrying a gun bc he did absolutely nothing to ensure he did not have one. This is the same son who, on one of his "good" days where he obviously thought he was doing well enough to take his laptop to be repaired, has absolutely no recollection of doing so and had no idea where or if he had taken it. If he felt confident enough on that day that he should be out running errands, how out of it must he be when he thinks it best to not venture out?
Joe is a hypocrite of the highest order and someone should ask him why he did not report his son should not be in possession of a weapon. You area joke - a bad one.

Reactions: clemsonalex
Dude, Joe has a drug addicted, deranged son who he evidently felt there no reason should not be carrying a gun bc he did absolutely nothing to ensure he did not have one. This is the same son who, on one of his "good" days where he obviously thought he was doing well enough to take his laptop to be repaired, has absolutely no recollection of doing so and had no idea where or if he had taken it. If he felt confident enough on that day that he should be out running errands, how out of it must he be when he thinks it best to not venture out?
Joe is a hypocrite of the highest order and someone should ask him why he did not report his son should not be in possession of a weapon. You area joke - a bad one.
Got it! Trump rolling back the regulation against the mentally ill owning guns is not as bad as Hunter Biden doing drugs!!! Cot dam I swear you are on the damn spectrum. Interacting with you feels like overdosing on fvckin crazy pills.

TIL recovering addicts are despicable people even when they try and get sober.

party of christ, indeed

You presented an OPINION that assault rifles shouldn't be the issue we focus on.

I presented his OPINION that assault rifles are an issue and should be focused on.

Beyond that, I'll reply the way I want to whether you find it germane or not.
I presented a STATISICAL FACT that rifles are not the primary weapon of choice for mass shootings.

The fact was something that your preconceived notion of the issue couldn't handle. Therefore all you were able to do was change the focus of the discussion.

You certainly can reply the way you want. It just let's me know I was right.

I presented a STATISICAL FACT that rifles are not the primary weapon of choice for mass shootings.

The fact was something that your preconceived notion of the issue couldn't handle. Therefore all you were able to do was change the focus of the discussion.

You certainly can reply the way you want. It just let's me know I was right.

They are most certainly the weapon of choice for mass shootings in schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT