ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

Both hated by the UK, why do we care what the British think?
Why do we care what repugnant Dan Bongino thinks? He makes that same exact post every day on twitter and Growls has posted it repeatedly on this site along with mountains of odious propaganda every day, yet you say nothing unless someone claps back at him. Why is that?

Why do we care what repugnant Dan Bongino thinks? He makes that same exact post every day on twitter and Growls has posted it repeatedly on this site along with mountains of odious propaganda every day, yet you say nothing unless someone claps back at him. Why is that?
Because your response is to list that the British hate Trump, how about the Koreans or the Canadians? Makes about as much sense

Because your response is to list that the British hate Trump, how about the Koreans or the Canadians? Makes about as much sense
Oh you don't like it when I give him a taste of his own medicine, is that what I hear you saying? Of course you don't mind him spamming the board with 30 posts a day, full of lies and propaganda - that's just fine.

But for the record, Canadians hate Trump too and that should concern you as an American unless you don't care if he ruins our relationships with all of our long-standing allies. Europe has already indicated that if he's re-elected they can't trust us anymore and Macron has gone so far as to urge the Continent to regain strategic independence from the US due to the unpredictable, unstable nature of our politics.

Maybe you love his attacks on the majority of Americans and our allies, but that puts you in a tiny minority of people that care more about owning the libs than making this world a better place for everyone in it.

Oh you don't like it when I give him a taste of his own medicine, is that what I hear you saying? Of course you don't mind him spamming the board with 30 posts a day, full of lies and propaganda - that's just fine.

But for the record, Canadians hate Trump too and that should concern you as an American unless you don't care if he ruins our relationships with all of our long-standing allies. Europe has already indicated that if he's re-elected they can't trust us anymore and Macron has gone so far as to urge the Continent to regain strategic independence from the US due to the unpredictable, unstable nature of our politics.

Maybe you love his attacks on the majority of Americans and our allies, but that puts you in a tiny minority of people that care more about owning the libs than making this world a better place for everyone in it.
You are the propagandist and most likely a fan of Trudeau who very well might be Castro’s son. Go ahead a laugh but I think he is. I also truly believe the election was stolen and J6 was BS.

Most Americans don’t like or agree with Trudeau’s policies. DJT’s time in office was very stable and things were in check globally until Covid was released. The unpredictable and unstable nature of our current politics are driven by the liberal woke. It’s so dang obvious that I wouldn’t expect you to see it. Also, we are not a tiny majority regardless of what you think. Carry on with your garbage posts, memes, and links to obscure twitter accounts. @TigerGrowls can post all day long and he won’t catch up with the number of posts you make.

You are the propagandist and most likely a fan of Trudeau who very well might be Castro’s son. Go ahead a laugh but I think he is. I also truly believe the election was stolen and J6 was BS.

Most Americans don’t like or agree with Trudeau’s policies. DJT’s time in office was very stable and things were in check globally until Covid was released. The unpredictable and unstable nature of our current politics are driven by the liberal woke. It’s so dang obvious that I wouldn’t expect you to see it. Also, we are not a tiny majority regardless of what you think. Carry on with your garbage posts, memes, and links to obscure twitter accounts. @TigerGrowls can post all day long and he won’t catch up with the number of posts you make.
I post more than Growls? LOLOL. I thought even a simpleton like you would at least be able to count. There's only one reason and one reason only you don't care about all the non-journalistic trash he posts and it's because you agree with it - because you're an uneducated hayseed who grew up in a ruby red area and you don't know any better. And that's why it's not worth discussing this with you.

I post more than Growls? LOLOL. I thought even a simpleton like you would at least be able to count. There's only one reason and one reason only you don't care about all the non-journalistic trash he posts and it's because you agree with it - because you're an uneducated hayseed who grew up in a ruby red area and you don't know any better. And that's why it's not worth discussing this with you.
So glad you disagree with me. It’s hilarious to see you get all triggered. You are so childish with the name calling when someone disagrees with you. You don’t have to discuss anything with me. I do like to respond to propagandists like you though. Btw, I am educated, and I love Jesus, my family and my country.

So glad you disagree with me. It’s hilarious to see you get all triggered. You are so childish with the name calling when someone disagrees with you. You don’t have to discuss anything with me. I do like to respond to propagandists like you though. Btw, I am educated, and I love Jesus, my family and my country.
You don't trigger me, you just annoy me like a gnat, a really dumb one. You don't have deep knowledge about any subject, you don't offer anything to the board except attacks from the sidelines and regurgitated nonsense you hear other dumb people say. You do not love this country if you also love Donald Trump - those two things are not compatible. Glad to hear you got your GED though.

Reactions: flotiger
You don't trigger me, you just annoy me like a gnat, a really dumb one. You don't have deep knowledge about any subject, you don't offer anything to the board except attacks from the sidelines and regurgitated nonsense you hear other dumb people say. You do not love this country if you also love Donald Trump - those two things are not compatible. Glad to hear you got your GED though.
Ok propagandist. There you go again with names. I do love my country. Yes I think DJT is best for my country. We all have a right to our own opinion. Guessing the only thing we have in common is education. I am a college graduate but also believe that HS diplomas and GEDs are good and shouldn’t be frowned upon. I also love my wife and kids and are raising them in a Christian environment. You should consider that too if applicable.

Biden’s America: Majority Living Paycheck to Paycheck, Even Six-Figure Earners Overwhelmed​

A new report said a majority of Americans are just squeaking by as a mountain of debt grows taller and taller.

As of July, 61 percent of adults in a LendingClub survey said they were living paycheck to paycheck, according to CNBC.

The study found that 78 percent of consumers who earn under $50,000 a year and 65 percent of those who make between $50,000 and $100,000 annually were living paycheck to paycheck in July.

Forty-four percent of those earning more than $100,000 a year were living check to check, the study said.

“Consumers are undoubtedly continuing to feel the impact of inflation and rising interest rates,” said Chris Fred, the head of TD Bank’s credit cards and unsecured lending.

Reactions: OleFastball
Intentional lie? Misspoke? Dementia?

Resident libs care to tell us what he is talking about here?

But Donald Trump lies all the time!

Last edited:
This is not good at all.

Unmasking Biden’s secret catastrophe unfolding in Alaska — it’ll cripple the entire US…​

September 9, 2023

There’s a major catastrophe brewing, and it’s going to hit every American hard. When it does, the Biden administration will likely cook up a lame excuse to distance themselves from this nightmare that’s unfolding. But, the truth is that what’s about to come down is 100 percent on Joe Biden. The bottom line is that you’re about to see your utilities skyrocket. You might think they’re high now, but thanks to Joe’s shenanigans in Alaska, everything is about to go off the rails, literally and figuratively. The bombshell was revealed by a user on X named Wendy Patterson.
Here’s what she said:
I want to make sure that you understand what is about to happen so you can prepare.
Biden canceled all of the Alaska drilling on Federal land. At the same time he stopped allowing liquid natural gas from being transported by train.
That leaves the only mode of transportation by trucking. About 2 months ago the largest trucking company went out of business:
Yellow, one of the nation’s largest freight and trucking companies, announced it is shutting down, leading to one of the largest mass layoffs in recent history and potential shipping cost increases. The company is in bankruptcy just three years after getting a $700 million loan from taxpayers.
So that is going to create a massive supply chain issue of liquid natural gas which means your utility bills as well as the price of gas is going to skyrocket.
Biden used 300 million gallons of gas from our reserves to keep the gas prices artificially low. They can’t do that anymore. They have set us up in every way to purposely make gas prices and utility prices skyrocket so fill all of your gas cans, buy propane ect NOW while you can still afford it.

Remember this when the bottom falls out and Biden regime tries to blame it on climate change. The sad part is, it didn’t have to be this way.
American security hacker, entrepreneur, and software engineer George Hotz gets it spot-on when he advocates for mass affordable energy.

Energy isn’t the root of the world’s problems; it’s actually the solution. The further we drift from this reality, the more detrimental our situation becomes. By now, we should be swimming in an abundance of nuclear energy, but we’re not. We really could have had it so good.
Adding fuel to the fire, Joe Biden has strained our relationships with Russia and Saudi Arabia, both of whom will likely retaliate by slashing production. It’s mind-boggling to consider that just a few short years ago, under President Trump, the U.S. was on the cusp of energy independence. Now, the tables have completely turned. The harsh reality is that the Democrats have turned into an anti-energy, anti-humanity party, leaving the rest of us to deal with the consequences.

Reactions: fatpiggy and AugTig
This is not good at all.

Unmasking Biden’s secret catastrophe unfolding in Alaska — it’ll cripple the entire US…​

September 9, 2023

There’s a major catastrophe brewing, and it’s going to hit every American hard. When it does, the Biden administration will likely cook up a lame excuse to distance themselves from this nightmare that’s unfolding. But, the truth is that what’s about to come down is 100 percent on Joe Biden. The bottom line is that you’re about to see your utilities skyrocket. You might think they’re high now, but thanks to Joe’s shenanigans in Alaska, everything is about to go off the rails, literally and figuratively. The bombshell was revealed by a user on X named Wendy Patterson.
Here’s what she said:

Remember this when the bottom falls out and Biden regime tries to blame it on climate change. The sad part is, it didn’t have to be this way.
American security hacker, entrepreneur, and software engineer George Hotz gets it spot-on when he advocates for mass affordable energy.

Energy isn’t the root of the world’s problems; it’s actually the solution. The further we drift from this reality, the more detrimental our situation becomes. By now, we should be swimming in an abundance of nuclear energy, but we’re not. We really could have had it so good.
Adding fuel to the fire, Joe Biden has strained our relationships with Russia and Saudi Arabia, both of whom will likely retaliate by slashing production. It’s mind-boggling to consider that just a few short years ago, under President Trump, the U.S. was on the cusp of energy independence. Now, the tables have completely turned. The harsh reality is that the Democrats have turned into an anti-energy, anti-humanity party, leaving the rest of us to deal with the consequences.
So why don't the oil companies utilize all the drilling leases they currently possess??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT