ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

Statement from President Joe Biden on the Wildfires in Hawaii​

"Jill and I send our deepest condolences to the families of those who lost loved ones in the wildfires in Maui, and our prayers are with those who have seen their homes, businesses, and communities destroyed. We are grateful to the brave firefighters and first responders who continue to run toward danger, putting themselves in harm’s way to save lives.
I have ordered all available Federal assets on the Islands to help with response. The Hawaiian National Guard has mobilized Chinook Helicopters to help with fire suppression and search and rescue on the Island of Maui. The U.S. Coast Guard and Navy Third Fleets are supporting response and rescue efforts. The Army is providing Black Hawk Helicopters to fight the fires on the Big Island. The Department of Transportation is working with commercial airlines to evacuate tourists from Maui, and the Department of the Interior and the United States Department of Agriculture stand ready to support post fire recovery efforts.

I urge all residents to continue to follow evacuation orders, listen to the instructions of first responders and officials, and stay alert."

Let's go Brandon.

She's right, it's weird when you spend all your time, energy and money trying to take down someone who isn't President.

The Republican obsession with Hunter Biden has reached a new low​

Joe Biden’s America: Gas Prices Surge to Highest Point of the Year​

trump-vs-biden-gas-prices.jpg

iu

NEVER FORGET: On the 2-Year Anniversary of the Kabul Airport Bombing that Killed 13 American Servicemen and Women – MILITARY BRASS KNEW OF THE ATTACK 24 HOURS PRIOR TO BOMBING – Would Not Let Snipers Take Out Bomber

NEVER FORGET: On the 2-Year Anniversary of the Kabul Airport Bombing that Killed 13 American Servicemen and Women – MILITARY BRASS KNEW OF THE ATTACK 24 HOURS PRIOR TO BOMBING – Would Not Let Snipers Take Out Bomber
Cue the “ It’s Trump’s fault” responses. Can’t wait for @dpic73 to respond with some obscure twitter link to back it up along expletives and name calling. @nytigerfan will surely join in as well.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Cue the “ It’s Trump’s fault” responses. Can’t wait for @dpic73 to respond with some obscure twitter link to back it up along expletives and name calling. @nytigerfan will surely join in as well.

Magidiots: "Jan 6th was like two years ago, why are we still talking about it?????"

Also Magidiots: "The Kabul airport bombing was just two years ago. Never forget."

Reactions: dpic73
I know this challenge might be too technically advanced for you, but you can search my posts on this subject to see I've been 100% consistent in saying that Afghanistan was a royal, unforgivable fvck up. But Trump isn't completely absolved either after his meetings with the Taliban that led to 5000 prisoners being released the year before.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
All is not well.

That’s Bidenomics: American Auto-Giant Blindsides Over 900 Workers with Sudden Layoffs​

Shockingly terrible take, even from your dumb ass and the GP. GM's earnings, profit, and stock price are substantially up during Biden's tenure in the WH.

While it is always sad when people lose their jobs, this is simply shutting down a cost center and redistributing those costs elsewhere. You know... CAPITALISM.

What are you? A COMMUNIST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The original Joe Biden did not agree with Joe 2.0.

Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation​

"New York real estate mogul Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka have donated a combined total of at least $105,000 to the Clinton Foundation, records show.

“Donald J. Trump” is listed on the foundation’s website as giving between $100,000 and $250,000 to the charitable organization.

“Ivanka Trump,” meanwhile, is listed as a donor who gifted between $5,001 and $10,000 to the nonprofit."

Reactions: nytigerfan
Each jobs report in 2023 and the numbers have been revised downwards a month or two after, as soon as the market has responded and moved on. Still think we aren't in a recession?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT