ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

Just talked to someone who has been in contact with top Dem strategists. They said that the focus of Biden's campaign is going to be all about “Christian Nationalism” and Heritage’s Project 2025. I was told that the "dictator stuff" has failed, so the backup plan is to go all-in on copying the anti-Romney playbook but with even more anti-Christian and pro-abortion fearmongering.

Note that this is all they have. If they had a single positive thing to run on this year, they would.

And even more important: Trump has been president before. The public knows he isn’t going to impose a theocracy or start a reign of terror. They also know they were better off when he was in charge.

@dpic73 is this your idea of good?

Do you think I trust your twitterbots to accurately frame any subject? You just don't get it that you lost credibility years ago by oversaturating the board with lies and propaganda and now no one believes anything you post. You might as well be asking me to respond to a Bugs Bunny tweet.

facts-t-hose-are-the-facts.gif

• Love
Reactions: dpic73

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s wild economic claims during his State of the Union address were fact-checked six times by The New York Times.

1. “15 million new jobs in just three years — a record,” Biden claimed.
• The Times ruled the claim needed context because the job gains “were beginning to return” before Biden came to office from the huge losses during the pandemic.

2. “My policies have attracted $650 billion in private sector investment, in clean energy, advanced manufacturing, creating tens of thousands of jobs here in America!”
• The Times ruled Biden’s statement lacked context and Biden calculated $650 billion based on “public announcements of investments — not necessarily dollars spent — across industries targeted by Mr. Biden’s legislative accomplishments.”

3. “I am cutting our carbon emissions in half by 2030.”
• The Times determined that Biden’s statement lacked context and Biden confused his goal of cutting emissions in half with what his actual policies would cut.

4. “We’ve already cut the federal deficit over a trillion dollars.”
•The Times ruled Biden’s claim needed context:
Under Mr. Biden’s watch, the federal deficit dropped to $1.4 trillion in fiscal year 2022 from $3.1 trillion in fiscal year 2021 — but much of that reduction was attributed to the expiration of coronavirus relief spending. The deficit then rose in 2023, to about $1.7 trillion. The deficit remains higher than it was before the coronavirus pandemic.

5. “You know, there are 1,000 billionaires in America. You know what the average federal tax is for these billionaires? They are making great sacrifices: 8.2 percent. That’s far less than the vast majority of Americans’ pay.”
•The Times reported Biden’s claim did not “technically” reflect the current tax rate.

6. “Many of my friends on the other side of the aisle want to put Social Security on the chopping block.”
•“Republicans are not currently calling for cuts to Social Security,” the Times said. Former President Trump, in fact, said in 2022 that he would never cut Social Security.

I think it's more than this even. Ouch.

This is one of the main reasons China Joe will lose in a fair election.

Reactions: fatpiggy

You could have had 1.9% inflation, lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, 2.9% mortgage interest rates, closed border, highest real wage growth we have seen in decades and world peace.

But instead you chose an open border, highest grocery prices in 30 years, sky rocketing rent, 7% mortgage interest rates, 100 billion dollars to Ukraine, the destruction of our energy production and the brink of world war 3.

You can keep pretending orange man bad but in reality it’s dementia man destroyed America.

You could have had 1.9% inflation, lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, 2.9% mortgage interest rates, closed border, highest real wage growth we have seen in decades and world peace.

But instead you chose an open border, highest grocery prices in 30 years, sky rocketing rent, 7% mortgage interest rates, 100 billion dollars to Ukraine, the destruction of our energy production and the brink of world war 3.

You can keep pretending orange man bad but in reality it’s dementia man destroyed America.
No Gomer, we voted against a monarchy.

King_Trump_parody_of_Steve_Martins_King_Tut__by_Bob_Rivers.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT