ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

Just because he didn't know about it, doesn't mean it wasn't happening. It wasn't quiet in September, which makes him look like a dipshit.

If they weren't so worried about DEI, pronouns, and mistakenly thinking things were quiet, maybe they would have been aware an attack was coming.
Jake Sullivan is a total idiot.

Still running on that Trump Economy. Its just paired with that Biden inflation. The American People hate Bidenomics.
LOL, you've been crying about a recession for three years now, or I should say you've been posting AI bots saying there will be a terrible recession/depression for three years. You never say much with your own words because you need LilyMagafromWaco to say it for you most of the time.

LOL, you've been crying about a recession for three years now, or I should say you've been posting AI bots saying there will be a terrible recession/depression for three years. You never say much with your own words because you need LilyMagafromWaco to say it for you most of the time.

I have told you more than once snowflake.

Pot meet kettle. Good grief.

Reactions: Cabotiger

A few other things you probably don’t know: illegals in America can get bank loans, mortgages, insurance, driver’s licenses, free healthcare (California & New York) and in-state college tuition.

What’s the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the benefits, but doesn’t pay taxes or do jury duty?

Joe Biden calls reporters sons of bitches.

He kicks dogs.

He sniffs any child within a 100 feet radius.

He inappropriately touches women in his proximity.

He has been credibly accused of rape.

He showers inappropriately with his own child.

He gets on national Tv and points fingers while whisper shouting.

He looks at his watch when troops die on his watch.

He lies to America in the middle of a national security crisis, spent two days after 10/7 attacks showing his own DOJ he is mentally unfit.

He has said horribly racist things.

He pimped out his crack addict child to the CCP for money.

His administration is responsible for the prosecution of Catholics, parents and journalists. Not to mention his main political opponent.

He threatens prosecutors of sovereign nations.

He has lied about everything from his education to his house burning down and everything in between.

He has spent his entire political career selling out America to line his pockets. His stint as a public servant increased his net worth to over 30 million dollars.

He sleeps like a baby at night despite knowing he is responsible for America having political prisoners in gulags for the first time in this nations history.

Tell me again why he’s not just as bad as Putin?

Please explain how I'm a traitor then.
You love Russia and Putin more than you care about America and its allies. Your evil Master even said today he would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell they want to a NATO member behind on payments. And we know you will support anything he says. FU Benedict Growls

You love Russia and Putin more than you care about America and its allies. Your evil Master even said today he would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell they want to a NATO member behind on payments. And we know you will support anything he says. FU Benedict Growls
You are a fricking dumbass. That is all.

LOL - Dementia patient Biden, too incompetent to be charged with crimes, does more in one hour than you do in one day!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Moscow Joe the putin puppet. Can't make this stuff up.

Putin Further Destroys the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax — Says He Prefers Joe Biden to Win Than Trump Because He’s More “Predictable”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT