ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

Dont blame me! I voted for Trump!

If you cared more about real problems than culture wars, you might stop losing elections. This poll proves what I've been saying all along - you pick your candidates by who will own the libs the best, not by who would be the best for all Americans.

Biden’s Incompetent Secretary of Interior Says She is Unaware China Controls Critical Minerals Needed for Electric Vehicles (VIDEO)​

Dirty dems and deep state in bed with China.

JUST IN: Owner of MI Horse Farm, Who Refused to Sell Property to CCP-Tied Battery Plant, is Notified She’s Under Investigation by Gov. Agency Tied to Dirty Dem AG Dana Nessel

Crazy town!!

INSANITY: Biden Regime to Give $332.5 Million Tax Dollars To Left-Wing Non-Profits & Democrat Cities To Help Settle Illegal Aliens to US
Well he's been giving it to Texas but if they're going to ship them away......

FACT SHEET: President Biden’s Budget Strengthens Border Security, Enhances Legal Pathways, and Provides Resources to Enforce Our Immigration Laws​

"Over the past two years, the Biden-Harris Administration has secured more resources for border security than any of the presidents who preceded him, deployed the most agents ever—more than 23,000—to address the situation at the border"

Well he's been giving it to Texas but if they're going to ship them away......

FACT SHEET: President Biden’s Budget Strengthens Border Security, Enhances Legal Pathways, and Provides Resources to Enforce Our Immigration Laws​

"Over the past two years, the Biden-Harris Administration has secured more resources for border security than any of the presidents who preceded him, deployed the most agents ever—more than 23,000—to address the situation at the border"

You are seriously defending Bidens policy on the border? You must have started drinking before me.

You are seriously defending Bidens policy on the border? You must have started drinking before me.
I'm telling you that it makes sense for him to help the states the immigrants are being shipped to if Texas doesn't need the money the federal government has been sending them to deal with the crisis.

I agree, the border issue is terrible - why hasn't the Republican controlled House passed any bills to address it? 🤔

I'm telling you that it makes sense for him to help the states the immigrants are being shipped to if Texas doesn't need the money the federal government has been sending them to deal with the crisis.

I agree, the border issue is terrible - why hasn't the Republican controlled House passed any bills to address it? 🤔
The bigger point is that Trump had it under control and all he had to do was nothing and we unfortunately know that did not happen.

The bigger point is that Trump had it under control and all he had to do was nothing and we unfortunately know that did not happen.
He invoked Title 42 due to the pandemic that you think ended long ago and it was still being enforced. If COVID is over and a nothingburger, how can you justify leaving Title 42 in place?

There's only one way to fix this and it requires Congress to change the laws - the Democrats will gladly help them, but they have to accept that DACA is a non-starter.

JOE BIDEN IS THE WORST POTUS IN MODERN HISTORY!!

This Poll is Brutal For Biden” – George Stephanopoulos as Joe Biden Hits Record Low Approval Rating in New ABC/WaPo Poll (VIDEO)
And none of this matters right now for two reasons. Trump is leading for economic reasons only and those will be better before the 2024 election. These polls also capture very little of the Gen Z vote and we know they will be out in force next year.

And none of this matters right now for two reasons. Trump is leading for economic reasons only and those will be better before the 2024 election. These polls also capture very little of the Gen Z vote and we know they will be out in force next year.
Just like the dems. Pin your hopes on manipulating college kids and scaring women.

345600929_123140594069444_6259988776017357914_n.jpg

Biden has made it so bad that even ice cube is leaving the farm.

Hollywood Rapper Ice Cube Suggests Black Americans Should Ditch Democrat Party if Nothing Changes (VIDEO)

Hollywood Rapper Ice Cube Suggests Black Americans Should Ditch Democrat Party if Nothing Changes (VIDEO)

Good News for Democrats: Even Republicans Are Tiring of Trump​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT