ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

Earth to dpic!!! There is a housing shortage and people are moving by the tens of thousands from blue states to red states(legal citizens anyway) so yes homes are being sold, but the defaults is a bad sign for people and for the economy. The banks will turn around and sell the repossessed houses but I guess you are happy about that because you think it gives China Joe a star...thats sick dpic.

Earth to dpic!!! There is a housing shortage and people are moving by the tens of thousands from blue states to red states(legal citizens anyway) so yes homes are being sold, but the defaults is a bad sign for people and for the economy. The banks will turn around and sell the repossessed houses but I guess you are happy about that because you think it gives China Joe a star...thats sick dpic.
Everything is doomsday to you because you are a loser who works in an overnight chicken processing plant. Things are great for the rest of us. Be better.

Everything is doomsday to you because you are a loser who works in an overnight chicken processing plant. Things are great for the rest of us. Be better.
Dprick you are a fricking loon. If you are doing well then I am happy for you. I am doing well not that its any of your business. Your logic and reasoning abilities are not very good based on your post history.

Reactions: loveoysters
Dprick you are a fricking loon. If you are doing well then I am happy for you. I am doing well not that its any of your business. Your logic and reasoning abilities are not very good based on your post history.
Do you really think I go out of my way to have a logical conversation with someone like you? You don't respond to reason or facts because you are an UltraMegaMaga doomsday troll and you are treated accordingly.

QXZL7XGV4AI6PET6OFBMHW2DD4.jpg

Do you really think I go out of my way to have a logical conversation with someone like you? You don't respond to reason or facts because you are an UltraMegaMaga doomsday troll and you are treated accordingly.

QXZL7XGV4AI6PET6OFBMHW2DD4.jpg
Yes I do think that goofy. You skulk around and reply with insults to a lot of my posts and thats a fact. I will send you an autograph for a hundred bucks. Let me know if you want it.

Reactions: loveoysters
Yes I do think that goofy. You skulk around and reply with insults to a lot of my posts and thats a fact. I will send you an autograph for a hundred bucks. Let me know if you want it.
Please do but I beg you to please make it an autograph on your photo. I'm dying to know what a batshit maga darkdrifter looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

I’m going to say this until we flip this shit around. Perhaps I’ve been a little too gentle in my rhetoric over the years. Let me be brutally honest.To the United States of America, the nation of my birth and the nation I dutifully served for 20 years in uniform all over the globe. If we don’t redirect our course and citizens take back our government, we are ****ed. Totally ****ed.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Senator Ron Johnson Blasts US Secretary Of The Treasury Janet Yellen For Lying About Biden Admin Claim Of Reducing Deficit By $3 Trillion

“I see President Biden's budget going up $8 trillion over Trump's, then going up another $3 trillion over his own budget”

This is the planned takedown of America:

- President Donald Trump's budget in fiscal year 2021 of $5.6 trillion
-A year later, President Biden projected a 10-year deficit of $14.5 trillion
- The following year, another $14.4 trillion
- Last year's budget, he was projecting $17 trillion of 10-year cumulative deficit
- This budget now is $16.3 trillion

“I see President Biden's budget going up $8 trillion over Trump's, then going up another $3 trillion over his own budget, and now coming down a trillion less than last, not even a trillion, about $700 billion less. Where do you come up with saving $3 trillion in deficit?”

Then the gaslighting starts….

Reactions: fatpiggy

9 post posts from Biden about Transgender Day of Visibility.

0 post from Biden about 29 police officers who died in the line of duty in 2024.

0 post from Biden abut 13 U.S. service members killed in Afghanistan terror attack in 2021.

0 post from Biden about people killed by illegal aliens 2021 - 2024.

Wow!!

Legendary financial and geopolitical cycle analyst Martin Armstrong has new data on President Biden’s approval numbers. Nearly two years ago, President Biden’s real job approval rating in America was just 12%. More than one year ago, the real Biden approval number slipped to 9.5% (and stayed there) according to Armstrong’s world renowned “Socrates” predictive computer program. Now, Biden’s rating tumbled again. Armstrong says, “It is basically hovering around 7.5% to 8% at this stage. I know this goes against the mainstream media, but if you look at Google, it is really politically motivated. . . . The other number you need to look at is the confidence in government, and it is at 28%. . . . This number is unheard of since World War II. (I have another confidential data miner source who backs up Armstrong’s numbers, including the latest 8% job approval number, with nearly identical Biden job approval numbers going back two years. So, yes, there are two solid sources for Biden’s true approval rating.)

You will never see Biden’s real numbers on the Lying Legacy Media (LLM), but everybody at the top of the D.C. swamp knows how weak Biden really is.

What does this record low Biden approval rating mean? Armstrong explains, “What you have to be concerned about is our computer is showing a massive panic cycle in September. This is very curious because the Democrat convention is August 19th. . . . At that convention, they can just draft somebody. That has been the rumor for quite some time. They know Biden is really quite pathetic. The Neocons like him because they can do whatever they want. The climate change people are doing the same thing. . . . The President is supposed to act as a referee in the cabinet, and he’s not even there 40% of the time. The collapse in government is because all these agencies are just doing the wrong thing, and nobody is standing in-between. You’ve got the State Department threatening World War III. . . .The problem is a government will fail when you can’t sell the new debt to pay off the old. That’s when a default comes. . . . That’s how a default takes place. You have these Neocons in the State Department constantly trying to create WWIII. Why would you buy a 10-year bond in the face of war? Interest rates always go up in wartime. We don’t have a President running as referee between all these agencies.”

Armstrong says, “Everything is pointing towards war.”

Armstrong sees an important turn date coming up and explains, “If we don’t have war, the Fed may do a rate cut after May . . . . I don’t see Powell doing a rate cut at this stage.

Our computers see the economy expanding into May, and the ideal peak is May 7th. After that, we are going to move into a recessionary atmosphere up to 2028. It is an inflationary period, and inflation will be rising above economic growth, and that is stagflation.”

On record high gold prices, Armstrong says, “Gold prices go up when confidence in government goes down. . . . I expect the gold price will be at least around the $5,000 per ounce level by 2027 or 2028.”

There is much more in the 50-minute interview.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT