ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher just *NUKED* Kamala from orbit

I'm not sure why you'd post the one from last Friday before Biden stepped down.

Pretty sure Bill will have changed his tune the next time he opines on it.
Doesnt change the facts about what he said...

🤣 the only negative thing he said was she's not a good candidate. Well, this week has "nuked" that notion from orbit, and Bill will admit he was wrong next time out.
How exactly did this week “nuke” that notion from orbit?

She is a terrible candidate. Always has been always will be.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
Then I guess she has pulled dead even with Trump and raised a 1/4 billion dollars in 4 days for OTHER reasons.
No one believes that. The betting odds have not moved. Her announcement was a big dud that did not move the needle no matter what the MSM is spouting.

She is a highly disliked candidate. She is not a leader. She has failed at the tasks she was given. She really doesn’t have many positive attributes. She is a horrible candidate. Mark Kelly would have been a shoe in. I still think he makes a run for it at the DNC.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
No one believes that. The betting odds have not moved. Her announcement was a big dud that did not move the needle no matter what the MSM is spouting.

She is a highly disliked candidate. She is not a leader. She has failed at the tasks she was given. She really doesn’t have many positive attributes. She is a horrible candidate. Mark Kelly would have been a shoe in. I still think he makes a run for it at the DNC.
Well alright. It's fake news I guess. Everyone probably sees it the way you do.

If Democrats held an open primary, I don’t think she would crack the top 5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT