ADVERTISEMENT

Brazilian election

If he didn't read it on the Gateway Pundit it's not truth ...
I don't even know how an adult person could read that and not immediately understand how and why it's fake news. Like, if you've ever read an actual newspaper, you should know they don't write like that.

I don't even know how an adult person could read that and not immediately understand how and why it's fake news. Like, if you've ever read an actual newspaper, you should know they don't write like that.

He calms he doesn't share it because he believes it, just because he finds it "interesting". We all know that's complete and total BS, but he at least is now admitting that it isn't a News Source. Right @TigerGrowls ?

He calms he doesn't share it because he believes it, just because he finds it "interesting". We all know that's complete and total BS, but he at least is now admitting that it isn't a News Source. Right @TigerGrowls ?
Yeah that's like his claiming to just be "interested" in Qanon. Posting 15 articles a day goes just a hair beyond the casual interest stage. It's interesting though that he claims to not really believe it. That tells he either doesn't believe it or he knows he shouldn't.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yeah that's like his claiming to just be "interested" in Qanon. Posting 15 articles a day goes just a hair beyond the casual interest stage. It's interesting though that he claims to not really believe it. That tells he either doesn't believe it or he knows he shouldn't.

I think he believes it, but he knows the amount of ridicule he would get since every article is false and easily demonstrated to be false.

Reactions: okclem
Oh Boy! This might get interesting. One thing for certain based on the videos is a hell of a lot of people are pissed. Viva la freedom!! Love Brazil and its peoples love for freedom of choice and hatred of communism.

HOW IT’S DONE: Over 3 Million Brazilians Protest Election Fraud – Bolsonaro to Annul the Steal!​

By Richard Abelson
Published November 16, 2022 at 7:45am
Brasilia-Republic-Day-scaled.jpg

The capital Brasília on Republic Day, Nov. 15
This is how it’s done: Over 3 million Brazilians filled the streets on Republic Day yesterday, Nov. 15, to protest the stolen elections. The party of President Jair Bolsonaro presented its report and announced it will apply to have the election annulled since the results could not be validated.

Since the massive fraud during the runoff election on October 30th in Brazil, millions of Brazilians have been protesting on the streets every day against electoral fraud by Communist convicted criminal Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

On yesterday’s Day of the Republic, millions took to the streets again, especially in Rio de Janeiro and the capital, Brasilía, but also in smaller towns across the country.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Trump Officially Announces to Run for President in 2024 -- RSBN LIVE-STREAM VIDEO FROM MAR-A-LAGO - "America's Comeback Starts Right Now!"
Mainstream media such as O Globo refuse to report on what may be the largest protests the world has ever seen, fueling even more rage and disappointment among the Brazilian people.

“I’m no expert on the history of protests, but I think these may be the biggest protests the world has ever seen,” Brazil expert Fernando Teles told German website Free World. “People are very angry. That isn’t really like the Brazilians at all, who are usually pretty laid back.”

According to Teles, over 3 million people demonstrated yesterday in Brasilía, although the capital is very difficult to reach and people often had to travel several days to get there. In Rio de Janeiro, approx. 500,000 protested in front of the old Ministry of Defense, demanding military intervention to prevent the communists from taking power.

Demonstrators complained that at least 100 of the electronic ballot boxes did not contain a single vote for Bolsonaro. 5 million votes were discarded. Allegedly, Lula won 50.9% of the vote and Bolsonaro 49.1%.
Last week, Minister of Defense Paulo Sergio Nogueira de Oliveira sent his report on possible election fraud to the radical leftist Supreme Electoral Court (TSE), which consists of diehard Lula supporters. The military’s report spoke of “relevant security risks”: “It is not possible to say the electronic voting system is free from the influence of malware that could affect its outcome,” says the report. The TSE will likely ignore the report.
Now President Bolsonaro’s Liberal Party (PL) has also submitted its report on electoral fraud, stating that the PL will request “an annulment of the election” because “it is not possible to validate the results of all the electronic voting machines.”

Only a party involved in the election can contest the result, Teles said. “The electoral court will probably refuse,” says Fernando Teles. “Then the sitting President can order a military court to decide. Then it will be a battle between the judicial system and the executive branch. The military will probably have to take to the streets. Under the Law and Order Act (GLO), the President can order the army to restore peace.”
According to Teles, Bolosonaro and the military leadership are making every effort to follow the law and the rules of democracy. Protestors are already demanding military intervention, with chants of “Forças armadas, salvam nossa pátria! (Armed Forces, Save Our Country!)
“The funny thing is, although the say they won the majority of the election, there are no protests by Lula supporters,” Teles said. “Where are they?
Brazil-Protestor.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Oh Boy! This might get interesting. One thing for certain based on the videos is a hell of a lot of people are pissed. Viva la freedom!! Love Brazil and its peoples love for freedom of choice and hatred of communism.

HOW IT’S DONE: Over 3 Million Brazilians Protest Election Fraud – Bolsonaro to Annul the Steal!​

By Richard Abelson
Published November 16, 2022 at 7:45am
Brasilia-Republic-Day-scaled.jpg

The capital Brasília on Republic Day, Nov. 15
This is how it’s done: Over 3 million Brazilians filled the streets on Republic Day yesterday, Nov. 15, to protest the stolen elections. The party of President Jair Bolsonaro presented its report and announced it will apply to have the election annulled since the results could not be validated.

Since the massive fraud during the runoff election on October 30th in Brazil, millions of Brazilians have been protesting on the streets every day against electoral fraud by Communist convicted criminal Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

On yesterday’s Day of the Republic, millions took to the streets again, especially in Rio de Janeiro and the capital, Brasilía, but also in smaller towns across the country.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Trump Officially Announces to Run for President in 2024 -- RSBN LIVE-STREAM VIDEO FROM MAR-A-LAGO - "America's Comeback Starts Right Now!"
Mainstream media such as O Globo refuse to report on what may be the largest protests the world has ever seen, fueling even more rage and disappointment among the Brazilian people.

“I’m no expert on the history of protests, but I think these may be the biggest protests the world has ever seen,” Brazil expert Fernando Teles told German website Free World. “People are very angry. That isn’t really like the Brazilians at all, who are usually pretty laid back.”

According to Teles, over 3 million people demonstrated yesterday in Brasilía, although the capital is very difficult to reach and people often had to travel several days to get there. In Rio de Janeiro, approx. 500,000 protested in front of the old Ministry of Defense, demanding military intervention to prevent the communists from taking power.

Demonstrators complained that at least 100 of the electronic ballot boxes did not contain a single vote for Bolsonaro. 5 million votes were discarded. Allegedly, Lula won 50.9% of the vote and Bolsonaro 49.1%.
Last week, Minister of Defense Paulo Sergio Nogueira de Oliveira sent his report on possible election fraud to the radical leftist Supreme Electoral Court (TSE), which consists of diehard Lula supporters. The military’s report spoke of “relevant security risks”: “It is not possible to say the electronic voting system is free from the influence of malware that could affect its outcome,” says the report. The TSE will likely ignore the report.
Now President Bolsonaro’s Liberal Party (PL) has also submitted its report on electoral fraud, stating that the PL will request “an annulment of the election” because “it is not possible to validate the results of all the electronic voting machines.”

Only a party involved in the election can contest the result, Teles said. “The electoral court will probably refuse,” says Fernando Teles. “Then the sitting President can order a military court to decide. Then it will be a battle between the judicial system and the executive branch. The military will probably have to take to the streets. Under the Law and Order Act (GLO), the President can order the army to restore peace.”
According to Teles, Bolosonaro and the military leadership are making every effort to follow the law and the rules of democracy. Protestors are already demanding military intervention, with chants of “Forças armadas, salvam nossa pátria! (Armed Forces, Save Our Country!)
“The funny thing is, although the say they won the majority of the election, there are no protests by Lula supporters,” Teles said. “Where are they?
Brazil-Protestor.jpg
Fascists calling for a military coup because they can't accept the results of an election. Color me shocked

Glad to know that everyone in here agrees that "claiming and elections was stolen is dangerous" more so than being accused of Cheating.

Not saying anyone is cheating, but let's it were proven an election was stolen. What do you think would happen in that country? You thought January 6th was bad.... let someone prove it happened. It would be chaos, and rightfully so. Elections have consequences, stollen elections have catastrophic consequences, no?

What should the consequences be to someone who steals an election? Does anyone honestly believe in any country, across the world, they cannot be stolen? Honestly believe that?

A country whose election was stolen would literally fall apart. I hope to God, that never happens and anyone I'm ever associated with is never accused of it. If Trump, Republicans, Biden or Democrats or the Pope for that matter, ever benefit from a stolen election, we should publicize the execution, and anyone associated with their victory.

Surely, we can all agree on that!

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Glad to know that everyone in here agrees that "claiming and elections was stolen is dangerous" more so than being accused of Cheating.

Not saying anyone is cheating, but let's it were proven an election was stolen. What do you think would happen in that country? You thought January 6th was bad.... let someone prove it happened. It would be chaos, and rightfully so. Elections have consequences, stollen elections have catastrophic consequences, no?

What should the consequences be to someone who steals an election? Does anyone honestly believe in any country, across the world, they cannot be stolen? Honestly believe that?

A country whose election was stolen would literally fall apart. I hope to God, that never happens and anyone I'm ever associated with is never accused of it. If Trump, Republicans, Biden or Democrats or the Pope for that matter, ever benefit from a stolen election, we should publicize the execution, and anyone associated with their victory.

Surely, we can all agree on that!

Absolutely, now present some proof that it has been stolen. If you can't, shut the F up and move along. Claiming it was stolen with zero proof is extremely dangerous.

Lol @TigerGrowls probably hasn’t even met a Brazilian before.

Bolsonaro doesn’t love freedom. He loves white straight Brazilians. His track record on any other type of citizen is very easy to read about. He’s a military man that wants to rule with his military. Doesn’t sound much like freedom to me.

There is a massive divide between Brazilians on Lula and Bolsonaro. Lula helped sooooo many people and built the country from dark times after being led by dictatorship. But also, he is corrupt and lined his pockets in the process.

Bolsonaro used that to support his white nationalist agenda to stir up support. But now Brazilians have seen how much of a fool he really is and have chosen the corrupt choice over the fool.

These large type of protests have happened before and will happen again. Par for the course.

Lol @TigerGrowls probably hasn’t even met a Brazilian before.

Bolsonaro doesn’t love freedom. He loves white straight Brazilians. His track record on any other type of citizen is very easy to read about. He’s a military man that wants to rule with his military. Doesn’t sound much like freedom to me.

There is a massive divide between Brazilians on Lula and Bolsonaro. Lula helped sooooo many people and built the country from dark times after being led by dictatorship. But also, he is corrupt and lined his pockets in the process.

Bolsonaro used that to support his white nationalist agenda to stir up support. But now Brazilians have seen how much of a fool he really is and have chosen the corrupt choice over the fool.

These large type of protests have happened before and will happen again. Par for the course.
Thanks for your input comrade.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
You should post more links.

What’s funny is that you wouldn’t even know who Bolsonaro was if Trump didn’t beg for someone to kiss his feet.

Now you support two losers.
Quit making pronouncements on what I know or do not know Linus.

Wow. Does not seem right.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Reactions: TigerRagRob
I bet you trust the NYT dispite them being caught telling lies and printing fake stories that got us into wars and killed lots of people...

The burden of proof lies with the one making the accusation. It's not up to someone to prove their innocence
In every other instance it is guilty until proven innocent. Folks get handcuffed, put in jail, then get their day in court. Just sayin. The innocent until proven guilty is a false narrative in this country when it comes to crime

There is plenty of proof out there, but I am willing to bet you choose to ignore it, or use politico for a fact check.

Lastly, that wasn’t my point. The question was posed to you, is a fraudulent election a coup?

Simple question.

In every other instance it is guilty until proven innocent. Folks get handcuffed, put in jail, then get their day in court. Just sayin. The innocent until proven guilty is a false narrative in this country when it comes to crime

There is plenty of proof out there, but I am willing to bet you choose to ignore it, or use politico for a fact check.

Lastly, that wasn’t my point. The question was posed to you, is a fraudulent election a coup?

Simple question.
They get their day in court and then what? The prosecution has to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It's not a false narrative. What you point out is yet another reason to not make damaging accusations you can't support.

A fraudulent election would be tantamount in effect, so practically yes. Though that didn't happen, despite what butthurt Bolsonaro and the MyPillow guy have to say. Shocking

They get their day in court and then what? The prosecution has to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It's not a false narrative. What you point out is yet another reason to not make damaging accusations you can't support.

A fraudulent election would be tantamount in effect, so practically yes. Though that didn't happen, despite what butthurt Bolsonaro and the MyPillow guy have to say. Shocking
How do you know it didn't happen? Aren't you doing the thing you are accusing him of doing?

You don't WANT to believe that the dems stole an election and attempted a coup.

Doesn't mean they didn't.

Yes. So lets cuff Biden, throw him in jail, then present the evidence. 😉. He will get his day in court. I mean, there is evidence, you just don’t like the evidence. I mean, isn’t that what the left wants to do with Trump?

And no, the courts haven’t decided squat. They basically just didn’t want to get involved because they were scared to death.

Yes. So lets cuff Biden, throw him in jail, then present the evidence. 😉. He will get his day in court. I mean, there is evidence, you just don’t like the evidence. I mean, isn’t that what the left wants to do with Trump?

And no, the courts haven’t decided squat. They basically just didn’t want to get involved because they were scared to death.
Bless your heart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT