ADVERTISEMENT

Brazilian election

What kind of loser defends a man that lost the House, the Senate and Presidency by 7 million votes in his first term. A man whose hand-picked, high profile candidates then lost the 2022 mid-terms as well. Most Republicans then decided to jump ship and support DeSantis instead and here you stooges are still pumping the Biggest Loser. WTF

How much is Putin paying you?

i wouldn't think someone on a soap box that big would consider suggesting a conspiracy theory.

thing is though, i see this response quite a lot. given this question's amplification, it might be suggested libs - who value all opinions other than the ones that they don't share - love using it a little tooo much. obviously you can never attribute to malice that which might be explained with stupidity. so sure anyone with a brain might realize it's stupidity. but what if we don't rule out malice? is the frequency of its use actually a projection? a possibly revealing oversight by the echo chamber? you getting some fat stacks off that ukrainian money laundering scheme or what? whats your cut of the next 40 yards we're washing there? clearly, using their logic, that is the explanation for the hysteric mccarthyism and zelesnky fetish.

bet they gave you a signed copy of mein kampf as a bonus for demonstrating extraordinary commitment in the war against independent thought too. maybe some free hugo boss and a coco chanel picture?

i wouldn't think someone on a soap box that big would consider suggesting a conspiracy theory.

thing is though, i see this response quite a lot. given this question's amplification, it might be suggested libs - who value all opinions other than the ones that they don't share - love using it a little tooo much. obviously you can never attribute to malice that which might be explained with stupidity. so sure anyone with a brain might realize it's stupidity. but what if we don't rule out malice? is the frequency of its use actually a projection? a possibly revealing oversight by the echo chamber? you getting some fat stacks off that ukrainian money laundering scheme or what? whats your cut of the next 40 yards we're washing there? clearly, using their logic, that is the explanation for the hysteric mccarthyism and zelesnky fetish.

bet they gave you a signed copy of mein kampf as a bonus for demonstrating extraordinary commitment in the war against independent thought too. maybe some free hugo boss and a coco chanel picture?
You really felt the need to respond to my post from November with this unintelligible word soup? I'm not sure but I guess you believe that you owned me? LMAO

Wow!! Brazil might really be doing this. Be interesting to see what the military does but right now they appear to be standing down.

Reactions: Tiger Guru
Commie occupier Lula skedaddled fast.

Wow!! Brazil might really be doing this. Be interesting to see what the military does but right now they appear to be standing down.

Are you as hard as you were when your little friends stormed our own Capitol?

I am a normal functional hetero male and I only get hard for attractive females.

Yeah right. You probably fap to the below picture at least once a week. Admit it.

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

soooooo we gonna get another soap opera on msnbc et all about trump inciting riots in brazil too?

newsflash you upright narwhals...what you are witnessing is people's breaking point. when people are repeatedly lied to and subjected to abusive institutional corruption as decades of govt incompetence economically help to bleed out their already meager existence, they get a little pissed off. it's a virtual certainty similar uprisings, with varying degrees of severity, will occur throughout the world over the next year+ at least. the behavior and policies of govts broke the trust of populations, this is their monster. insanity to expect anyone to give a sht when frankenstein shows up on their doorstep. deal with it, dikheads

soooooo we gonna get another soap opera on msnbc et all about trump inciting riots in brazil too?

newsflash you upright narwhals...what you are witnessing is people's breaking point. when people are repeatedly lied to and subjected to abusive institutional corruption as decades of govt incompetence economically help to bleed out their already meager existence, they get a little pissed off. it's a virtual certainty similar uprisings, with varying degrees of severity, will occur throughout the world over the next year+ at least. the behavior and policies of govts broke the trust of populations, this is their monster. insanity to expect anyone to give a sht when frankenstein shows up on their doorstep. deal with it, dikheads
More proof that the right wing media machine is working full force.

You’re on here making excuses for people storming government buildings to stop elections. Imagine if it were leftists and they made believe the right wing stole the election.

You’re on here making excuses for people storming government buildings to stop elections. Imagine if it were leftists and they made believe the right wing stole the election.
How dare they overthrow the election that was stolen fair and square. LMFAO!!

Just by counting the votes correctly, huh? How dare they!!

So I assume you have actual proof of stolen elections in Brazil? Remember the other thread when you said you wouldn’t talk about something you didn’t have proof for?

He has never presented any proof of stolen elections here, how would he have any for Brazil?

This is what is wrong with America. People like you blame the government for your "meager existence." The government owes you nothing, loser. Pull your boots up, go out there, and earn, son.

Reactions: dpic73
wow. word salad with no actual substance. shocking for TGP

Just by counting the votes correctly, huh? How dare they!!
oh and you know that for fact? really? or

cant say i know anything about their count nor have i bothered paying much attention since i don't have any reason to stay on top of the goings on there anymore. i do know there's a motherload of corruption in brazil and has been for a long time.

you ever been involved in a merger there? had an office there to work with? traded their markets? built economic models around the economy? been on calls or in meetings with the bcb or global bank economists / em experts? i've been involved with all of the above, i'm fairly familiar with the country and it's history.

that said, once again you missed the actual point. there's a feeling the election was stolen sure, but its a compounded frustration with corruption and abuse of power boiling over. govts the world over are guilty, brazil being a particularly bad offender.

first of all...stop elections? they already happened broseph. you know for fact it was handled correctly? i don't have the slightest idea, nor do i care. what i do know is quite a bit about the history of brazil and the scope of corruption there. so while i have no opinion on the count personally, it would not be at all shocking to ultimately find out it was stolen that's for sure. but hey i'm sure you're familiar enough with brazil to feel qualified holding absolute certainty in their election integrity.

and hypothetically, what if it did play out to find out the election was stolen? where are you and your high horse then?

but where did i excuse anything? maybe you can point out where. i know reading is hard, but at least work on it. you see, applying knowledge of history and human nature to situations to explain them is just that, not a tacit approval of any given behavior observed. just because i have absolutely no sympathy for what happens to the govt who led the country there doesn't mean i endorse the violence, i just understand it. and maybe, just maybe, if you could step outta the echo chamber you might wake up to some realities.

but yea right wing media or some other nonsense blah blah blah cope harder

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
oh and you know that for fact? really? or

cant say i know anything about their count nor have i bothered paying much attention since i don't have any reason to stay on top of the goings on there anymore. i do know there's a motherload of corruption in brazil and has been for a long time.

you ever been involved in a merger there? had an office there to work with? traded their markets? built economic models around the economy? been on calls or in meetings with the bcb or global bank economists / em experts? i've been involved with all of the above, i'm fairly familiar with the country and it's history.

that said, once again you missed the actual point. there's a feeling the election was stolen sure, but its a compounded frustration with corruption and abuse of power boiling over. govts the world over are guilty, brazil being a particularly bad offender.
Why do you automatically assume that when a far-right politician loses, the vote counts were wrong?

As for the rest of your post, couldn't you just say you were changing the subject?

Reactions: yoshi121374
first of all...stop elections? they already happened broseph. you know for fact it was handled correctly? i don't have the slightest idea, nor do i care. what i do know is quite a bit about the history of brazil and the scope of corruption there. so while i have no opinion on the count personally, it would not be at all shocking to ultimately find out it was stolen that's for sure. but hey i'm sure you're familiar enough with brazil to feel qualified holding absolute certainty in their election integrity.

and hypothetically, what if it did play out to find out the election was stolen? where are you and your high horse then?

but where did i excuse anything? maybe you can point out where. i know reading is hard, but at least work on it. you see, applying knowledge of history and human nature to situations to explain them is just that, not a tacit approval of any given behavior observed. just because i have absolutely no sympathy for what happens to the govt who led the country there doesn't mean i endorse the violence, i just understand it. and maybe, just maybe, if you could step outta the echo chamber you might wake up to some realities.

but yea right wing media or some other nonsense blah blah blah cope harder
lol, the certification process is part of the election process. no certification, no election. maybe election is a difficult word? maybe you're thinking of voting, which has already happened? are you 12?

[insert stuff that doesn't matter and is off topic in here]

but yea, the right wing media is all nonsense. they've convinced guys like Growls that the most important thing congress can do is investigate people and try Biden for impeachment.

lol, the certification process is part of the election process. no certification, no election. maybe election is a difficult word? maybe you're thinking of voting, which has already happened? are you 12?

[insert stuff that doesn't matter and is off topic in here]

but yea, the right wing media is all nonsense. they've convinced guys like Growls that the most important thing congress can do is investigate people and try Biden for impeachment.

you must be the worlds largest single celled organism. i was very clear i didn't know and don't have any interest in following their election count, i offered the hypothetical it could be wrong. you have to have the iq of a handball to not understand there absolutely exists a possibility any part of that process could be corrupted, especially in brazil. that doesn't mean it was. i could find a "paid" sticker in a supermarket and slap it on a gallon of milk, so by your logic that MUST mean it was paid for, i mean it says paid!

besides, none of this gets to the actual issue, which is cumulative anger and frustration along with dimming economic prospects turning the country into a powder keg. this was just the spark that landed too close. how fukking hard is that to understand? this isn't right wing left wing or up wing or down wing...i dont know why its so hard for you to just think. instead of claiming permanent residence in that echo chamber of sentient enemas obsessing over anyone that doesn't agree with every single thing they tell you to think in there, maybe you should try that

Why do you automatically assume that when a far-right politician loses, the vote counts were wrong?

As for the rest of your post, couldn't you just say you were changing the subject?

no dipsht, your brain is apparently just a mangled abortion coathanger. it appears you are incapable of handling more than one thought at a time i could see how this might be hard for you, but lets try here.

for one, idno how much more clearly i could have made it i wasn't questioning the election because i have no idea. i literally said those exact fuking words. what is wrong with you? so there's part 1.

so for part 2, because you similarly distorted what i said originally, you apparently think its a subject change? that would be wrong, galaxy brain. i was reiterating the same point i made originally that you can't wrap your mind around. that a cumulative buildup of anger and frustration that created a powder keg. the questions surrounding election integrity were the spark that landed on it.

so let me be very, very clear for your apparently sluggish processing abilities. i never said the election was or wasn't anything. i know nothing about what went on, i know enough about brazil to know there is a possibility some bs went down, and if you don't know or won't admit that you're an idiot. but i have enough information to digest in other areas to concern myself with a brazilian election and tap the resources to put myself in a position to make an educated call on it.

but go on about right and left tribal identities and subject changes you nonsensical simpleton

you must be the worlds largest single celled organism. i was very clear i didn't know and don't have any interest in following their election count, i offered the hypothetical it could be wrong. you have to have the iq of a handball to not understand there absolutely exists a possibility any part of that process could be corrupted, especially in brazil. that doesn't mean it was. i could find a "paid" sticker in a supermarket and slap it on a gallon of milk, so by your logic that MUST mean it was paid for, i mean it says paid!

besides, none of this gets to the actual issue, which is cumulative anger and frustration along with dimming economic prospects turning the country into a powder keg. this was just the spark that landed too close. how fukking hard is that to understand? this isn't right wing left wing or up wing or down wing...i dont know why its so hard for you to just think. instead of claiming permanent residence in that echo chamber of sentient enemas obsessing over anyone that doesn't agree with every single thing they tell you to think in there, maybe you should try that
Your parents really shouldn’t have skipped that blood test.

This is what is wrong with America. People like you blame the government for your "meager existence." The government owes you nothing, loser. Pull your boots up, go out there, and earn, son.

hey it appears you might be waking up. the govt does owe me nothing. thats exactly why they should stand the fuk down on issuing rules im supposed to live by. its also why they have no justification for taking 50% of what i make every year.

but there are millions and millions of people less fortunate than me being given a message by a govt thats full of lies and glorifies victimhood. i'm not the one who needs to be told to earn, junior. my problem is the way their messaging and enabling behavior crushes other people. i was raised by people who didn't accept excuses, not everyone is so lucky. but good to see you realizing govt doesn't owe me or anyone else anything. so i assume youd be ok with firing 95% of it and abolishing taxes. it took a while but im glad you came around

hey it appears you might be waking up. the govt does owe me nothing. thats exactly why they should stand the fuk down on issuing rules im supposed to live by. its also why they have no justification for taking 50% of what i make every year.

but there are millions and millions of people less fortunate than me being given a message by a govt thats full of lies and glorifies victimhood. i'm not the one who needs to be told to earn, junior. my problem is the way their messaging and enabling behavior crushes other people. i was raised by people who didn't accept excuses, not everyone is so lucky. but good to see you realizing govt doesn't owe me or anyone else anything. so i assume youd be ok with firing 95% of it and abolishing taxes. it took a while but im glad you came around

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. As usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT