ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
DXQ8iml.png

I consider myself a staunch conservative. The guy who thinks he had the election stolen from him has himself to blame, which he will never, ever, ever do. You can stand firm and even take up for yourself when necessary without being a total jerk and a narcissistic egomaniac. He never really took the time to talk about any specific things he had done as POTUS because he was too busy applauding himself or speaking in generalities about how great everything he touched was. Yes I know this doesnt really fit ITT but wanted to get that off my chest.

I consider myself a staunch conservative. The guy who thinks he had the election stolen from him has himself to blame, which he will never, ever, ever do. You can stand firm and even take up for yourself when necessary without being a total jerk and a narcissistic egomaniac. He never really took the time to talk about any specific things he had done as POTUS because he was too busy applauding himself or speaking in generalities about how great everything he touched was. Yes I know this doesnt really fit ITT but wanted to get that off my chest.

Well he had to applaud himself...because the media and the Liberals certainly didn’t. Did nothing but try to tear him down and lie about him from day 1. IT WAS DISGRACEFUL AND DISGUSTING. And now Biden wants to talk about unity and bringing this country together!? Such hypocrisy. Laughable.

Repeat after me @amynhop , President Biden!!!! By the way, I've heard on here about how you're a doctor, that you are a neurologist, some medical genius. I found it funny to learn that you're a LPN. I bet you're very good, the best at changing bedpans.
Wow - just read your extremely condescending post. I don’t know “amyhop” or even care about what you idiots choose to argue about (you’re supporting crooks on each side of the aisle by the way - you naive fool). But to insult someone by putting down a whole group of professionals cause I guess they’re beneath you ? Wow. You must be some kind of giant dick. Engineer by your handle I guess? I’m impressed. I bet you’re real smart too. In addition to being an internet tough guy. What a dick.

Well that's what it shows. Hard to be much more in the medical field with an associates degree.
If you are over 60 you could be a nurse anesthetist. Back in the day they took associate degree RNs into nurse anesthesia programs. Which at the time were non degree granting.
You can still be an RN with an associate degree. As in Greenville Tech. In fact, I bet most RNs are still 2 year associate degree grads.

Impeached One Term President That supports Communists.
That's rich...as I've pointed out, when the election was on the verge of being called for Trump Tuesday night, the value of the Chinese yuan (currency) dropped to its lowest level in years...
The yuan recovered Wed morning after news broke that Biden may overtake Trump in several states...

Tells you all you need to know about who the Communists wanted to win ...& there's nothing to dispute that...

That's rich...as I've pointed out, when the election was on the verge of being called for Trump Tuesday night, the value of the Chinese yuan (currency) dropped to its lowest level in years...
The yuan recovered Wed morning after news broke that Biden may overtake Trump in several states...

Tells you all you need to know about who the Communists wanted to win ...& there's nothing to dispute that...
He gone.

Well he had to applaud himself...because the media and the Liberals certainly didn’t. Did nothing but try to tear him down and lie about him from day 1. IT WAS DISGRACEFUL AND DISGUSTING. And now Biden wants to talk about unity and bringing this country together!? Such hypocrisy. Laughable.
Respect our great nation and support President Joseph R Biden.

Repeat after me @amynhop , President Biden!!!! By the way, I've heard on here about how you're a doctor, that you are a neurologist, some medical genius. I found it funny to learn that you're a LPN. I bet you're very good, the best at changing bedpans.
Lol
Wanna know how I know how out of touch you Democrats are?
Biden choosing to break in on Notre Dame's biggest game in years to give some lame ass speech....I say ND bc while we know Clemson is a national brand, ND has had fans from coast to coast for decades...just shows Democrats have their finger nowhere near the pulse of this nation...

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
I would rather go back in time, and when Clemson had a 4th and short with less than 2 minutes to go in regulation, before Dabo could make the decision to punt, I would lift him by in ankles and vigorously shank him until some sense ran down to his head!!!

My question is where are all the right wing groups that we were told by the liberal media was responsible for hijacking the ‘peaceful’ protests several months ago and doing most of the looting, burning etc? I mean, most conservatives with a brain know there was some fraud in this election (which will be impossible to prove ), so why aren’t they out here burning down cities like they were accused of several months ago? Was this a lie of the liberal media ? I tell ya I’m shocked
4am1l5.jpg

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Biden’s probaly not gonna have the Senate. Most Presidents lose seats in the midterm as well. So 2022 not looking good.

He would be the first Democratic President since 1854 to not come in without a Senate majority. Without that, he can’t do much damage.

Fair points but he acted like an 8 year old about it from day one and will never admit he screwed this up. Not many people voted for Biden. They voted against Trump. Even people that thought he did some positive things as president, myself included couldn’t stand to listen to or read after him. He’s a 74 year old 8 year old narcissistic egomaniac who never figured out how to control himself and talk about the issues when he had the opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT