ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS

Yikes man, you are like a fuggin broken record. You don't think the republicans investigated (or manufactured) scandals against Bill and Hilary or Obama? Of course they did, that is what the other side always does. They start investigating until they find something. Hell Hilary was the Sec of State when republicans held 11 hearings on Bengazi, and found nothing to charge her with.

What Trump is doing right now is next level. Today four years ago Obama met with Trump in the white house to begin the transition process. See below, what was traditionally a non-partisan process is being held up by Trump. The transition process below allows Biden to begin meeting with departments to make plans, getting briefed on the biggest threats to our nation, etc.

More than 48 hours after media outlets projected that Joe Biden had defeated President Donald Trump to win the White House, GSA chief Emily Murphy had yet to sign the letter of "ascertainment" — a previously mostly noncontroversial process since the passage of the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. Signing the paperwork when a new president is elected triggers the release of millions of dollars in transition funding and allows an incoming administration access to current government officials.

Look NyBidenFan.....if I'm Trump, I'd be begging Biden to take it so I could go back to golfing everyday and grabbing people by their WAPs. Who would want to live through the constant abuse for another 4 years? He probably needs to carve out the next 6 weeks though, given Biden's cognitive decline.......may take a little longer to get him up to speed than previous presidents.

I'm not of the theory that Trump is going to overturn the results, so again......I'm not arguing for the holdout. My point was that the last graceful loser you had was George H Bush when Clinton took him down before his second term. Obama didn't lose, he ran out his max time in office. Hillary didn't lose gracefully, she conceded because she didn't have a legal angle (if I'm wrong there, then please do send your examples......happy to take a look).

Look NyBidenFan.....if I'm Trump, I'd be begging Biden to take it so I could go back to golfing everyday and grabbing people by their WAPs. Who would want to live through the constant abuse for another 4 years? He probably needs to carve out the next 6 weeks though, given Biden's cognitive decline.......may take a little longer to get him up to speed than previous presidents.

I'm not of the theory that Trump is going to overturn the results, so again......I'm not arguing for the holdout. My point was that the last graceful loser you had was George H Bush when Clinton took him down before his second term. Obama didn't lose, he ran out his max time in office. Hillary didn't lose gracefully, she conceded because she didn't have a legal angle (if I'm wrong there, then please do send your examples......happy to take a look).

Hillary Clinton said:
We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don't just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

That's a snippet from Hillary Clinton's concession speech, which was delivered on November 9, 2016 (one day after the election). It's worth noting that at the time, Jill Stein was still trying to get recounts in various states. But Clinton saw the writing on the wall and ducked out.

She had the same legal angles available to her as Donald Trump currently does (throw shit at the wall with court filings and pray that sometimes sticks). I will not say that Clinton has comported herself well in her private life, to be sure. She shares her opinion far too often for my tastes. But I do not think her behavior having lost is comparable to Trump's in this moment.

Note: I also don't remember Kerry pitching a fit when he lost (though I was quite young) and Gore arguably won that election and he should be cut a little slack.

That's a snippet from Hillary Clinton's concession speech, which was delivered on November 9, 2016 (one day after the election). It's worth noting that at the time, Jill Stein was still trying to get recounts in various states. But Clinton saw the writing on the wall and ducked out.

She had the same legal angles available to her as Donald Trump currently does (throw shit at the wall with court filings and pray that sometimes sticks). I will not say that Clinton has comported herself well in her private life, to be sure. She shares her opinion far too often for my tastes. But I do not think her behavior having lost is comparable to Trump's in this moment.

Note: I also don't remember Kerry pitching a fit when he lost (though I was quite young) and Gore arguably won that election and he should be cut a little slack.

I'm all for him handing it over, I'm not defending it by any means but someone is in his ear telling him he can fight it and he's not mature enough to accept the loss.

I've already planned taxes around it, moved money around, etc etc so I've clearly assumed it's a done deal.

Who would want to live through the constant abuse for another 4 years? He probably needs to carve out the next 6 weeks though, given Biden's cognitive decline.......may take a little longer to get him up to speed than previous presidents.
He has plenty of incentive to want to stay in office the next 4 years

He has plenty of incentive to want to stay in office the next 4 years

Forbes? That liberal rag?

This is 100% accurate, not to mention that the NYDA wants a piece of his arse. Trump is fighting for his life right now.

Did you see the Election Defense Fund emails that he has been sending begging for money? The fine print says that 60% of donated funds will go to paying off his campaign's debt (which I am sure includes some payments to his own properties) and 40% to "stopping the steal". The guy is the biggest con artist of our lifetime. And the rubes just buy in without question.

Did anybody watch Rudy press conference the other day trumps lead attorney sweating to death complete joke that is who your president has leading the election fraud accusations he only hires the best people lol

ADVERTISEMENT