ADVERTISEMENT

CDC saying vaccine efficacy is tanking

And then there is this article today

I’ve had the Rona…….I will not be getting the jab. Vaccine passports be damned. In Israel 59% of hospitalized patients are vaxxed.

I’ve had the Rona…….I will not be getting the jab. Vaccine passports be damned. In Israel 59% of hospitalized patients are vaxxed.
I wonder what vaccine they used.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I wonder what vaccine they used.
AstraZeneca. It’s not mentioned in the article but that is what Israel had.

Pfizer and Moderna efficacy rates are still holding strong against Delta. Not sure about J&J.

vaccine is still the best defense … get vaccinated. There isn’t a shred of empirical evidence that supports not getting vaccinated …. If you’re a antivaxxer you’re either stupid or ignorant… period. Facts, math, and science don’t care about your anecdotes

Pfizer and Moderna efficacy rates are still holding strong against Delta. Not sure about J&J.

vaccine is still the best defense … get vaccinated. There isn’t a shred of empirical evidence that supports not getting vaccinated …. If you’re a antivaxxer you’re either stupid or ignorant… period. Facts, math, and science don’t care about your anecdotes
No, Israel used Pfizer.

Wrong. They used Pfizer. Facts don’t care about you erroneous claim.

Reactions: T.A. Fulmer
Boosters were not part of the plan all along. The plan has changed multiple times. It’s a fluid situation so I understand that but “the plan” has changed…..a lot.
I'm talking about the real plan, not the Trump plan that never really existed. When I got my vaccine in April, the nurse told me not to get my card laminated because there would be boosters.

Reactions: ecrumpton
Appreciate the data. Now do Natural immunity
I mean … ya … I hear you … but in order to get Natural Immunity, ya have to … get COVID
. And yes the average survivability rate is high (98%???? Haven’t checked in awhile)…2% of the population is a horrifying number and we aren’t even considering those who have lasting effects from CV19.

There is a lot I agree with … Covid is here to stay, we need to learn to deal with it … **** China…. but right now the vaccines are our best defense while natural immunity and therapeutics catch up.

Reactions: Essolover4
I mean … ya … I hear you … but in order to get Natural Immunity, ya have to … get COVID
. And yes the average survivability rate is high (98%???? Haven’t checked in awhile)…2% of the population is a horrifying number and we aren’t even considering those who have lasting effects from CV19.

There is a lot I agree with … Covid is here to stay, we need to learn to deal with it … **** China…. but right now the vaccines are our best defense while natural immunity and therapeutics catch up.
There is much of that I agree with, especially the **** China. Specifically the CCP an absolute evil regime .

• Love
Reactions: PAWrocka
There is much of that I agree with, especially the **** China. Specifically the CCP an absolute evil regime .
Boosters were not part of the plan all along. The plan has changed multiple times. It’s a fluid situation so I understand that but “the plan” has changed…..a lot.
Indeed… and even worse … the messaging has been … absolutely horrid. Best example, they packaged our vaccines as a “miracle”. Well … people hear “miracle” and they immediately think “not real, can’t be trusted”.

thanks for my personal review

Reactions: yoshi121374

200.gif

j and j is doing very well, and its booster is gonna kick all the competitors asses.... with being the only one simple shot deal going around, it will be the worldwide choice soon...get stock in it now and thank me later ...lol

j and j is doing very well, and its booster is gonna kick all the competitors asses.... with being the only one simple shot deal going around, it will be the worldwide choice soon...get stock in it now and thank me later ...lol

Curious, why did you add lol?

Well, the reason I asked is because boosters have been part of the plan all along. Israel is already starting them and we will be soon.
LOL "the plan."

Nancy's plan?

Boosters were NEVER part of any plan.

I believe the politically correct term is "vaccine hesitant" so please be conscious of your microagressions in the future.

Okay, fair enough. I guess the nurse who told me that when I got my shot was either lying or wrong (even though it was the truth and she was right).
How many months ago did you get your first shot?

How many months ago did you get your first shot?
I already posted it above, but I got mine in mid April, not long after the vaccine started rolling out. And believe me or not, but the only reason I don't have my card laminated is because the nurse told me boosters were coming.

I already posted it above, but I got mine in mid April, not long after the vaccine started rolling out. And believe me or not, but the only reason I don't have my card laminated is because the nurse told me boosters were coming.
Well I hope it works out for you and you stay well. I have chosen a different path.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

two-thirds of COVID patients in the UK are "vaccinated"... what's the point in getting the jab?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT