ADVERTISEMENT

CFP tweet

giphy.gif

I want football as much as the next person. I also think there needs to be realistic expectations. When the commissioners are saying something like that it doesn't matter what the cfp says or wants.

The CFP says they want to start once it is safe

quoting them

“The VP understands how important it is to return when it’s safe. Thank you!”

Some of yall really need help.

The CFP committee has as much say in a season happening is you and I. If the commissioners are saying this, then the schools that they represent are saying the same thing.

Reactions: TigerFlow
Some of yall really need help.

The CFP committee has as much say in a season happening is you and I. If the commissioners are saying this, then the schools that they represent are saying the same thing.

you need some help

Bob Bowlsby is on the CFP governance committee. Are you arguing with yourself?

you need some help

Bob Bowlsby is on the CFP governance committee. Are you arguing with yourself?

I need some help?

Lets break this down. Does the committee decide when games are played? No. The conferences and commissioners do. They are the ones with the power. The committee is a separate entity. Its why the CFP game is not considered an NCAA championship event.

The NCAA and Conferences will decide if college football is played this year and starts ontime. I think you need to be paying attention to ADs of schools, as well as commissioners to get a real scope of where this season is headed.

I need some help?

Lets break this down. Does the committee decide when games are played? No. The conferences and commissioners do. They are the ones with the power. The committee is a separate entity. Its why the CFP game is not considered an NCAA championship event.

The NCAA and Conferences will decide if college football is played this year and starts ontime. I think you need to be paying attention to ADs of schools, as well as commissioners to get a real scope of where this season is headed.

Yeah, did someone say differently? You seem to just want to argue with yourself. Just take the good news. It was a positive tweet from the CFP governing committee which is made up of Bob Bowlsly, and other ADs/ conference commissioners. “Hey, we hope to start on time as long as it is safe”.

Yeah, did someone say differently? You seem to just want to argue with yourself. Just take the good news. It was a positive tweet from the CFP governing committee which is made up of Bob Bowlsly, and other ADs/ conference commissioners. “Hey, we hope to start on time as long as it is safe”.

You might want to read more than a tweet. The commissioners on said committee have echoed the point i provided above.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...yoff-officials-mike-pence-restart/5140521002/

Seeing that hospitals were not overrun, and the death toll is quite a bit under expectations... I’d question your biased assessment.

I’m not biased, they did great for my small business, but no leadership on testing/treatment, calling it a hoax, getting rid of the pandemic organization, etc. has let this go on longer than it would’ve with better leadership. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT