ADVERTISEMENT

Chaos in Tennessee : 1 Democrat expelled

Insurrection is not acceptable.
You mean unless it's in defense of a pathologically lying sociopath. HE is clearly more important than children getting shot in their classrooms. How dare those insurrectionist lawmakers "speak" on their behalf! Next thing you know theyll be beating cops and busting out windows! You two are pathetic pussies.

Two more could be next . Act like a child get treated like a child. Expulsion may be extreme but so be it. People need to learn there's a right way and a wrong way to protest. Jan. 6th 2.0 What's good for the right is good for the left..
You know... I have to agree here. The parts I saw with them in it they were basically acting like the "3 amigos" (if by amigos... you mean jackasses). That's fine they got tossed. They are supposed to be statemen... not part of a mob.

The problem here is that no one's tossing any Republican over January 6th... THAT was OK.

Reactions: fcctiger12
You mean unless it's in defense of a pathologically lying sociopath. HE is clearly more important than children getting shot in their classrooms. How dare those insurrectionist lawmakers "speak" on their behalf! Next thing you know theyll be beating cops and busting out windows! You two are pathetic pussies.
You think they'll send them to jail...indefinitely?

It’s all performative. They will be re-elected. Pretty gross response from the GOP, but that’s to be expected considering the type of troglodytes you’ll find in these deep red states

• Love
Reactions: purenonsense

TDS is destroying your liberal little brain. So triggered.

You know... I have to agree here. The parts I saw with them in it they were basically acting like the "3 amigos" (if by amigos... you mean jackasses). That's fine they got tossed. They are supposed to be statemen... not part of a mob.

The problem here is that no one's tossing any Republican over January 6th... THAT was OK.
Which repubs participated in J6?

No insurrection is not acceptable.

Wait, have you thought this through? These were three duly elected representatives of the three biggest cities in the state, speaking on behalf of their constituents who are sick and tired of the other party across the aisle's unwillingness to protect the slaughter of innocents in their classrooms. A party who had just passed permitless, unconcealed open carry laws two years ago, only to decide that wasn't good enough and decided LAST MONTH to drop the legal age to 18 AND now includes long guns. A party who has turned their backs on children to throw some more red meat to their ugly base. That's what duly elected lawmakers were there to protest and you just glibly say toss them out for a lack of decorum? Not a censure or a slap on the wrist but thrown out .....REALLY?

At one time that would have been considered a noble cause. SMH

images

The one that was booted has a history of assaulting members of Congress so not surprised he got the boot. Not sure the others will. They tried to do this to MTG and a few others in DC...

Reactions: OleFastball
Expelling the two black state representatives. My grandmother was born in 1889 and she used to say," when we are sleep at night, the white man is awake planning to destroy blacks." This was true then and still true today. What is absolutely crazy is that Blacks only comprise about nine or ten per cent of the US population and a lot of whites spend their whole lives in trying to keep us repressed. I wish I could see how God handles these devils on judgement day!

Expelling the two black state representatives. My grandmother was born in 1889 and she used to say," when we are sleep at night, the white man is awake planning to destroy blacks." This was true then and still true today. What is absolutely crazy is that Blacks only comprise about nine or ten per cent of the US population and a lot of whites spend their whole lives in trying to keep us repressed. I wish I could see how God handles these devils on judgement day!
Stop voting for your oppressors and former masters then and be free like the others. Stop supporting the group that enslaved you, fought a civil war to keep you enslaved, that started and runs the KKK, that brought us Jim Crowe , that destroyed the black family and enslaved you on a new welfare plantation, that tells you if you dont vote for them your not black, that make big promises to you every 4 years and never makes good on them not even with a half black president He did nothing and that party has never did nothing to help blacks or any other group. Its all about them and what they want and control...

Last edited:
Reactions: OleFastball

I am white and find what you said in your post totally wrong

But what can i tell you to change your mind

Nothing so i won’t waste your or my time

Wait, have you thought this through? These were three duly elected representatives of the three biggest cities in the state, speaking on behalf of their constituents who are sick and tired of the other party across the aisle's unwillingness to protect the slaughter of innocents in their classrooms. A party who had just passed permitless, unconcealed open carry laws two years ago, only to decide that wasn't good enough and decided LAST MONTH to drop the legal age to 18 AND now includes long guns. A party who has turned their backs on children to throw some more red meat to their ugly base. That's what duly elected lawmakers were there to protest and you just glibly say toss them out for a lack of decorum? Not a censure or a slap on the wrist but thrown out .....REALLY?

images
Is it possible that the Jan 6th trespassers thought it was "necessary trouble"? This whole time I thought you were anti-insurrection but turns out you support it when it meets the social justice requirements that underpin your narrative.

Is it possible that the Jan 6th trespassers thought it was "necessary trouble"? This whole time I thought you were anti-insurrection but turns out you support it when it meets the social justice requirements that underpin your narrative.
Were the Jan. 6th insurrectionists in the building legally?

Who knew gun safety was social justice? Or do you mean it's social justice when black people speak up for your children? We can't have that, oh no, a white woman can do it but not a black male - not in the state that spawned the KKK. No sir, not allowed!

Just stop

Who knew gun safety was social justice? Or do you mean it's social justice when black people speak up for your children? We can't have that, oh no, a white woman can do it but not a black male - not in the state that spawned the KKK. No sir, not allowed!

Just stop
There it is......the old "it was racist" post. I knew it was coming at some point. I'll say it again, the demand this country has for racism, far outweighs the supply.

I find it so crazy that someone that was so angry over Jan 6th is so supportive of capitol intrusion and chaos when it's not in Washington DC. Some might say you're a bit hypocritical.

What's your stance on late term abortion? Maybe we start there in regards to protecting the kids before we move on to gun control.

There it is......the old "it was racist" post. I knew it was coming at some point. I'll say it again, the demand this country has for racism, far outweighs the supply.

I find it so crazy that someone that was so angry over Jan 6th is so supportive of capitol intrusion and chaos when it's not in Washington DC. Some might say you're a bit hypocritical.

What's your stance on late term abortion? Maybe we start there in regards to protecting the kids before we move on to gun control.
Racism might be thrown around too much at times but not in this instance. These three people were elected by their constituents to be in the building and speak on their behalf, they were NOT intruding. 7000 people descended on the chamber that day begging lawmakers to do something to protect them and those three did so.

You really need to read up on this because the two black legislators have been treated like crap since they've been there - constantly insulted, talked over, their mikes regularly cut off when speaking and other demeaning actions. Then when the two of them speak up with a 3rd white woman who did the same exact thing - they get voted out by a huge margin but the white woman gets saved. Why is that Jake? She didn't do a damn thing different than they did but they get thrown out and she doesn't. This is disgusting white supremacist style racism and you should be ashamned for trying to defend this. This was two young "uppity" blacks and the good ole boys put them in their place....sickening.

No amount of whataboutisms will change this so just stop and admit that you're trying to defend the indefensible.

images
I have... And I've NO PROBLEM with them advocating for their side in this. Just like I had no problem with Republicans giving President Trump the benefit of the doubt early on after the election. But when you stop acting like a stateman and representative of the people you represent, and start acting like the mob you are part of, you don't belong in the government you are supposedly part of.

So while I admit that their appears to be different treatment for these two... that just means the woman should have been kicked out also... NOT that the other two should not have been. And the treatment that you tell me about above is something that should definitely be addressed. But that doesn't mean it's OK for these folks to do the wrong thing.

I have... And I've NO PROBLEM with them advocating for their side in this. Just like I had no problem with Republicans giving President Trump the benefit of the doubt early on after the election. But when you stop acting like a stateman and representative of the people you represent, and start acting like the mob you are part of, you don't belong in the government you are supposedly part of.

So while I admit that their appears to be different treatment for these two... that just means the woman should have been kicked out also... NOT that the other two should not have been. And the treatment that you tell me about above is something that should definitely be addressed. But that doesn't mean it's OK for these folks to do the wrong thing.
Just wow, not a censure but they should be thrown out for speaking up for children? I can't believe I'm reading this from you of all people.

Just stop

Immediately I ask what does color of skin have to do with content of character

The three people broke the house rules

they got what they deserved if maybe got off easy

Stop playing the race card when it makes no sense

that is really off base and looks stupid

Just wow, not a censure but they should be thrown out for speaking up for children? I can't believe I'm reading this from you of all people.

speak up in a manner that will be productive

what they did i am ok with but also say when you do something have the balls to accept the consequences

ok now run for office again and learn something from this

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Immediately I ask what does color of skin have to do with content of character

The three people broke the house rules

they got what they deserved if maybe got off easy

Stop playing the race card when it makes no sense

that is really off base and looks stupid
This post makes no sense. The white woman who did the exact same thing as the two black men was saved from expulsion while the two black men were expelled by an overwhelmingly majority. God you're stupid.

This post makes no sense. The white woman who did the exact same thing as the two black men was saved from expulsion while the two black men were expelled by an overwhelmingly majority. God you're stupid.

There may have been circumstances where the white lady since she did not use the bull hotns or maybe people for some reason thought she was guilty of something but not as bad as the other two

Hey without even knowing the details I know the kind of play they are making and i say throw her racist radical hate mongering ass out too

Now with that out the way tell me what miracle solution have have as I meeting with government and public officials to discuss some ideas on preventing gun violence and if you got something better than bandshee blood curdling irrational screaming i wil include it in the conversation and give you credit for it if we adopt the idea

We already have a lot but maybe we missed yours so more is better

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Same here on civility

Jan 6 was absolutely crazy

but so was 575 riots that year by the left

myself personally will not be on the street with a sign unless i feel it is safe and in good taste and will accomplish something

Dpic73 thinks racing from rant to rant with mob fervor will accomplish something

maybe it will but in my experience its a waste of a lot of energy

thoughtful discussions even it seems nothing is happening are generally better

there is a place for ranting but on here

Just stop

Just let me add I have brought it up to many black folk that defund the police, no cash bonds and the destruction of police by Democrats and left has resulted in many more deaths and violent crime hitting the black on black crime side

Oh no lets not talk about that because that is racial based where the rising crime numbers are black based as to perps

problem is iits not new criminals but same people doing it over and over repeaters

put them in jail and keep them there for life

You are the problem.

Same here on civility

Jan 6 was absolutely crazy

but so was 575 riots that year by the left

myself personally will not be on the street with a sign unless i feel it is safe and in good taste and will accomplish something

Dpic73 thinks racing from rant to rant with mob fervor will accomplish something

maybe it will but in my experience its a waste of a lot of energy

thoughtful discussions even it seems nothing is happening are generally better

there is a place for ranting but on here
Yep... You can be on the street with a sign even if you DON'T think its safe or the rest of us don't think it's in good taste or will get anything done. As a private citizen, it's your right to act like a jackass if you want. BUT when you start assaulting the cops and burning and looting... that's not protesting, that's criminal behavior. And people need to go to jail for it.

In this case these 3 folks are NOT regular citizens, but part of the government. And it's fine that they believe that the government is wrong in this case and in fact, you could say it's their JOB to represent the people they represent by working to change the way the government (in this case Tenn) deals with guns. Again all that is fine. BUT they can't join what looks to me like a mob b/c they are actually part of the government and need to act like it.

Just let me add I have brought it up to many black folk that defund the police, no cash bonds and the destruction of police by Democrats and left has resulted in many more deaths and violent crime hitting the black on black crime side

Oh no lets not talk about that because that is racial based where the rising crime numbers are black based as to perps

problem is iits not new criminals but same people doing it over and over repeaters

put them in jail and keep them there for life
Defunding the police is as stupid an idea as I've ever heard. I'd bet ANYTHING that for every bad cop (and there definitely are some) there are a hundred cops doing their jobs and protecting their communities from everything from criminals to traffic accidents to kids cutting class. Police departments have never been perfect, but they are vital. Defunding the FBI is as stupid an idea as I've ever heard. I'd bet ANYTHING that for every bad agent (and there definitely are some) there are a hundred agents doing their jobs and protecting their country from interstate crime, bank robberies, domestic terrorism, and organized crime. The FBI has never been perfect, but it's vital.

Black on black crime is certainly a huge problem and needs to be addressed. But that's not a reason to dismiss cops killing an unarmed black man. Both of those things are actual crimes.

Lock em all up! There's more than one cell and more than one court room.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT