ADVERTISEMENT

Child molested at NewSpring

What is that? I thought that was a thread on the mainboard, but I have never opened it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_Abiding_Citizen

"It stars Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx and takes place in Philadelphia, telling the story of a man driven to seek justice while targeting not only his family's killer but also those who have supported a corrupt criminal justice system, intending to assassinate anyone supporting the system."

The thread on the mainboad is full of conspiracy theory nuts who think the whole criminal justice system needs to be nuked, or something like that.

Reactions: Every name taken
It's stories like this that make me think that with a little guidance and coaching, serial killers could offer something of value to our society.

This is just disgusting, I know NewSpring is a polarizing topic and I hope this isn't a common theme. A church is a place where people go to find peace, not have this stuff happen.

https://www.wspa.com/news/sc-man-pe...-year-old-boy-at-church-police-say/1626698149
There is no rehab for this guy. I just don't think humans like him have a sense that can be tamed. I know Jesus can cure the sin sick mind, but this seems beyond cure. They will release him back into society. They should at least tattoo his crime on his forehead instead of us having to look up where pedophiles are reporting from in our neighborhoods. Some don't even report their moves.

This is how you handle that sick f’er!

mmbizgif

This has nothing to do with religion. No religion teaches to sexually abuse children. It has to do with pediphiles finding weak spots to attack children.
This. This clown has more in common with people condemning religion than those supporting it. This guy is not religious, pretty safe to say he is agnostic or an atheist, for sure homosexual, and a also a sick conman. His sole reason for being at that church was to abuse kids.

Reactions: Tiger30531
Gotcha. No idea. I do not believe those of faith are any more likely to molest children than atheists/agnostics. I just think the opportunity is greater there for pieces of shit who do molest children and they seek out those kind of positions. Like I said pretty limited environments where you can be in constant contact of a bunch of different young children, the church is one of the few venues for that. Idk makes sense in my mind
Those of faith don’t modest kids. Some people use faith as a means to molest, but they are not “of faith”

ADVERTISEMENT