ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War - If Trump is Assassinated

I have no idea how it would play out. I think delaying the election would be the best for the County until the republicans have another candidate. Maybe they would nominate one I would vote for. I don't think you can just push through the elections and have Harris win in that scenario.
Thats my point. There would be mass chaos and a power struggly like nothing you have ever seen. There would be multiple revenge murders and it's easy to see how that sparks a civil war. And no, i'm not talking about a traditional war. Im talking about a long, drawn out, evil display from both sides for a long time. A clandestine war if you will.

We are much much closer to this than people realize.

Oh now you are going to play the elite card and try to denigrate someone's education? Get lost loser

I don't think he's denigrating it so much as mentioning that a Liberal Arts degree typically is owned by people who are more....liberal.

Also as I have stated I have a music degree so I'm not going to denigrate anyone's educational choices.

Interesting.

So you think if Trump is assasinated that Kamala would just win by default? And the country would accept this and move on?

Or is the election delayed? I do not know the protocol for how to proceed if one of the candidates is assassinated, but I would be willing to bet that there is a lot of chaos and that more than one political figure would be murdered in revenge. It would be a dark, dark, day for our country. All the reason that money should NOT be an excuse. Thus my main argument.
Wouldn't it then be JD?

He had a Biden Harris bumper sticker and was a huge proponent of the Ukraine war and had hateful posts about Trump.

What is this fantasy that trump supporters are actually trying to kill Trump?

Listen to yourself.
He voted for Trump in 2016. Also, sure he voted in the dem primary. I think everyone here would like to understand how people who vote a certain way have anything to do with crack pots taking shots at the former president?

No. Its a perfectly fine major. I just wanted to point out the irony of a "Liberal" education to someone that seems to hate all things labeled with that word.
3 chicks for every dude and a Scholarship for CC will make a man loose his way. Ha Ha!

Wouldn't it then be JD?
I honestly don't know.

I thought succession was only for a sitting president.

I would think republicans would want the chance for a redo, but not sure that's allowed in the constitution.

Reactions: dpic73
He voted for Trump in 2016. Also, sure he voted in the dem primary. I think everyone here would like to understand how people who vote a certain way have anything to do with crack pots taking shots at the former president?
Because we want to know why the crack pot is taking shots at the president? Was he paid? If so by whom? Was he a patsy? If so, to whom? Was he a lone wolf? Was he incited by MSDNC? Who does he hang out with? Is he an employee of the CIA?

He voted in multiple democratic primaries, not just one.

I honestly don't know.

I thought succession was only for a sitting president.

I would think republicans would want the chance for a redo, but not sure that's allowed in the constitution.

I honestly don't know what would happen. It's probably too late to change the ballots,and they already had the convention and nominated their candidate.

It might make the most sense for the pubs to stay with Vance, but that's not a great choice for anyone.

Let's all pray we never have to find out.

Because we want to know why the crack pot is taking shots at the president? Was he paid? If so by whom? Was he a patsy? If so, to whom? Was he a lone wolf? Was he incited by MSDNC? Who does he hang out with? Is he an employee of the CIA?

He voted in multiple democratic primaries, not just one.
Occums razor might lead you to the realization that this guy was likely radicalized by his own set of beliefs and he acted on them with his own plan. Could their be a network of people who want to murder polticians and colloborate online? You bet.
However, if you are starting from the outlook that the deep state is orchestrating this, then you will be lost in the sauce. Glad this guy is alive to answer for his crimes. But it wont matter his motivations, if he doesn't claim others worked with him, yall wont be satisfied it seems.

What does this line of thinking and questioning lead to? Everyone condemns his violence. So what now? You want violence against others who did nothing wrong? You ready to walk out your front door and start shooting up houses with Harris signs? What are you guys getting all wound up about? The person is in custody.

What does this line of thinking and questioning lead to? Everyone condemns his violence. So what now? You want violence against others who did nothing wrong? You ready to walk out your front door and start shooting up houses with Harris signs? What are you guys getting all wound up about? The person is in custody.
We are wound up that the Secret Service allowed another attempt on his life. The reason given was a lack of funds. We are pissed our money is going to Ukraine and not to protect our Democracy.

Also, we want democrats to cut the rhetoric leading to these attempts on Trumps life. Clearly this is only happening in one direction. Listen to the FBI expert in the post above this. Listen to what he actually says. Its not what @fatpiggy says, it's what your beloved FBI expert says.

He hated him in 2020 too and that was BEFORE Trump lost the election, inspired the insurrection and started using Hitleresque language like vermin and promising revenge against his imaginary enemies. But sure, it's CNN's fault.

GXjSUNNWMAEia7o

Reactions: tboonpickens
We are wound up that the Secret Service allowed another attempt on his life. The reason given was a lack of funds. We are pissed our money is going to Ukraine and not to protect our Democracy.

Also, we want democrats to cut the rhetoric leading to these attempts on Trumps life. Clearly this is only happening in one direction. Listen to the FBI expert in the post above this. Listen to what he actually says. Its not what @fatpiggy says, it's what your beloved FBI expert says.
Holy shit, I can't believe what I'm reading

Reactions: yoshi121374

Actually they stopped it before it happened. They didn't allow anything

So the Secret Service got the guy before he took a shot, what more do you expect?

In previous posts our resident Secret Service expert Billy Davis mentioned how impossible it was to stop every attempt by random people. They did their jobs.

Holy shit, I can't believe what I'm reading
He LiKeD DoNaLd TrUmP

He wrote a book, available on Amazon, calling for Iran to assasinate Trump. That should settle all the "he was a Trump fan talk."

The guy was there,he wanted to shoot,but he didn't get a shot off due to the Secret Service doing their jobs.

Not really understanding the hatred towards the Secret Service in this instance.
No hate for the secret service. Hate for the people handcuffing the secret service. There is no excuse for Donald Trump, ex president, current republican nominee, current favorite to win the next election, survived attempted assassination a month ago, to not have maximum available coverage. Everything provided to vegetable Joe Biden should be provided to Donald Trump. Money is not an exuse.

Whomever made the decision to not give Trump full coverage, should be fired on the spot.

It is also unclear if he got a shot off. We know SS fired, buti have not seen confirmation one way or another if he fired. If you have please share.

He LiKeD DoNaLd TrUmP

He wrote a book, available on Amazon, calling for Iran to assasinate Trump. That should settle all the "he was a Trump fan talk."

I literally said above that he hated him in 2020 as well. I don't doubt that he did but to blame the media for what Trump did to create the media coverage he got is assanine. He planted his flag in the gutter and now cries that some have acknowledged it.

Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind**** America
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
In television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue
Well, maybe I'm the ******, America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody, do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's calling out to idiot America

Last edited:
No hate for the secret service. Hate for the people handcuffing the secret service. There is no excuse for Donald Trump, ex president, current republican nominee, current favorite to win the next election, survived attempted assassination a month ago, to not have maximum available coverage. Everything provided to vegetable Joe Biden should be provided to Donald Trump. Money is not an exuse.

Whomever made the decision to not give Trump full coverage, should be fired on the spot.

It is also unclear if he got a shot off. We know SS fired, buti have not seen confirmation one way or another if he fired. If you have please share.

Why are you assuming he didn't have full coverage? The coverage he had obviously did their job well so it seems the coverage was adequate?

Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind**** America
Well, maybe I'm the ******, America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody, do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's calling out to idiot America
Crazy that they made a landmark album about the stupidity of the W era only to then live enough to see the debacle that is Trumpism.

Because the Sherrif said so
I see multiple stories where they ramped up his security so they took it seriously it appears. From what I can tell, it's the same as what Kamala gets. Regardless, they did their job and did it well. Give credit where it's due.

There's also a bi-patisan push to get him more

I see multiple stories where they ramped up his security so they took it seriously it appears. From what I can tell, it's the same as what Kamala gets. Regardless, they did their job and did it well. Give credit where it's due.

There's also a bi-patisan push to get him more

I give credit to the Secret Service. I call for the person making the decision to give him anything less than maximum coverage to be fired on the spot.

It sounds like if you had it your way, you would make no changes after 2 attempts on the presidents life? What do you recommend be done other than having democrats calm their rhetoric?

• Haha
I give credit to the Secret Service. I call for the person making the decision to give him anything less than maximum coverage to be fired on the spot.

It sounds like if you had it your way, you would make no changes after 2 attempts on the presidents life? What do you recommend be done other than having democrats calm their rhetoric?
I would recommend that Trump set the standard for less rhetoric first and foremost. If he wants the temperature dialed down, stop all the vile repulsive lying that he fills the ether with on a daily basis. He created this monster and if he doesn't like it, defang the mfer - It starts with him.

But since we know he doesn't have the ability to do that, I guess we'll have to ramp up his security detail so he'll feel safer vomiting his incessant bile that will create the need for even more protection. To be clear, I don't feel sorry for him at all but we can't allow a presidential candidate to be assasinated so I'd sign off on more security.

Reactions: tboonpickens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT