ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks are Number 1... you were right.

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
@Cocks are Number 1 ... you were right man. It took me this long to realize it.

34b1mq.jpg

I’m all for a good argument, but I’ve realized at 46yrs old (especially in here), it’s honestly more fun being friends with someone whose viewpoints/opinions are completely in opposition of my own.

I still believe what I believe, and I’m happy to express those beliefs, but everyone has a history which helped form those beliefs, and there’s a reason for them. Trying to understand that is far more fulfilling that standing with your own, and shouting in unison the same chit over & over.

A lot of folks in here are as great at being an asshole as I am… and to be honest, I respect that.

You still voted for Biden. Lol

I’m all for a good argument, but I’ve realized at 46yrs old (especially in here), it’s honestly more fun being friends with someone whose viewpoints/opinions are completely in opposition of my own.

I still believe what I believe, and I’m happy to express those beliefs, but everyone has a history which helped form those beliefs, and there’s a reason for them. Trying to understand that is far more fulfilling that standing with your own, and shouting in unison the same chit over & over.

A lot of folks in here are as great at being an asshole as I am… and to be honest, I respect that.

giphy.gif

You should be thanking me for saving you from the proud boys TI onslaught a few months ago.
These are the same boys that voted for a guy that can't finish a sentence, lies about anything he's accomplished including his speech yesterday about teaching for 4 yrs at UPENN while his VP is kackling discrace.

Who cares about Trump? That's an honest question because he once was loved by the Dems until he ran as a Republican.

It's the left's absolute devotion to stupidity and ignorance thats destroying your country.

I have the fortunate experience to cross over living in Latin America and the US and don't pay taxes in the US any longer so I get to sit back and watch the show.

Again no critical thinking skills so they decide every other thought is a conspiracy theory yet it's what they think the same about Jan 6, etc? Exactly!!

These are the same boys that voted for a guy that can't finish a sentence, lies about anything he's accomplished including his speech yesterday about teaching for 4 yrs at UPENN while his VP is kackling discrace.

Who cares about Trump? That's an honest question because he once was loved by the Dems until he ran as a Republican.

It's the left's absolute devotion to stupidity and ignorance thats destroying your country.

I have the fortunate experience to cross over living in Latin America and the US and don't pay taxes in the US any longer so I get to sit back and watch the show.

Again no critical thinking skills so they decide every other thought is a conspiracy theory yet it's what they think the same about Jan 6, etc? Exactly!!
Oh you're not an American anymore? Well who gives a flying fvck what you think about anything amiright?

^^^^^^^^^^^

@Cocks are Number 1 . Case in point. This guy is literally too stupid to insult.

I could waste more time arguing with a guy who has the IQ of an old shoe or just spend more time with my kids today.

I'm off to coach my kids soccer game. Have a great Saturday, everyone. Even the haters and the losers.

I would vote for Biden 1000 times out of a 1000 vs trump.

^^^^^^^^^^^

@Cocks are Number 1 . Case in point. This guy is literally too stupid to insult.

I could waste more time arguing with a guy who has the IQ of an old shoe or just spend more time with my kids today.

I'm off to coach my kids soccer game. Have a great Saturday, everyone. Even the haters and the losers.
Again, nothing but an insult.
You’re definitely a Biden supporter with the lies you tell just like your hero. 😂

Reactions: AugTig
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT