ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick is the new face of Nike’s Just Do It Campaign.

And I would encourage you to promote 4 things in the black community

1. Finish free school. k-12
2. Get a job
3. Don't break the law
4. Don't have a kid out of wedlock

Walk me through where a fear of cops or courts influence any of the above 4 things. This will remove you from the dependency of the democratic party.

Government dependence and hating cops is a weird stance for black Americans imo.
You forgot to add “stop spending your money on air Jordan’s and iPhones”.

You clearly have never spent time in the black community.

That’s great that you have those conversations and have taken action. I wish more people were as engaged as you.

I’m not sure I understand your question. What problems do we have in the FBI?

The mueller investigation has brought to light numerous issues in our fbi. I personally do not trust them anymore.

The mueller investigation has brought to light numerous issues in our fbi. I personally do not trust them anymore.
I find it concerning that John Brennan is tweeting support for Colin and saying he is a great American-concerning that former CIA is getting involved in this issue.

You forgot to add “stop spending your money on air Jordan’s and iPhones”.

You clearly have never spent time in the black community.

Yep you're right. The black community is booming and thriving. Just killing it, especially after 8yrs of a black president. Stick your head in the sand, keep blacks victims and that's exactly how you'll get votes.

I felt sorry for you, but then I saw this: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-african-americans-rasmussen-poll/1013212002/

And it give me hope.

And I would encourage you to promote 4 things in the black community

1. Finish free school. k-12
2. Get a job
3. Don't break the law
4. Don't have a kid out of wedlock

Walk me through where a fear of cops or courts influence any of the above 4 things. This will remove you from the dependency of the democratic party.

Government dependence and hating cops is a weird stance for black Americans imo.

Farmers just got a 12 billion handout from the government. Should they pull themselves up from their bootstraps numbnuts?

That’s the biggest problem and the reason protests need to continue. White guy who has never suffered any injustice telling black folk who get harassed by cops to let it go.

Like the poster who complained about the protests on the way to the game. I don’t care that people who look like you are getting murdered by cops. Stop making me wait in traffic an extra 20 minutes.

I wish everyone experienced some type of prejudice in their life.

How racist are you?

Who gives a shit what he tweets. He's a private citizen. What is concerning?
I give a shit and the former head of the CIA should not be supporting someone who wore socks with the police as pigs. No FBI or CIA head or former head should be out there with their views in my opinion.

pretty much, yeah

white discrimination is not a thing. it's the same people who've created this faux victimhood over a war on christmas or christianity. it's utterly stupid and nonexistent.

So the only people who can be racist are white people?

I give a shit and the former head of the CIA should not be supporting someone who wore socks with the police as pigs. No FBI or CIA head or former head should be out there with their views in my opinion.

Surely you have better things to worry about in your life?

Reactions: Jayshaun494
@Cris_Ard So what's the ETA on that thumbs down button?

giphy.gif

Well at least he has a job now.

Cant buy nike cuz this is dumb
Cant buy adidas cuz they are corrupt in basketball

Looks likeI have to buy pumas or k swiss
K Swiss it is!!! Pumas major face is Jay-Z.

Jay-Z is friends with Kaepernick and has referred to him as an “iconic figure”

Reactions: wmnesbitt
Cop hater! Hello Addidas.

This is straight stupidity. Because you choose to take a knee for social injustice means you hate cops. A wise person once told me when you start to talk you let everyone know how ignorant you actually are. So I guess by your logic it's perfectly fine for someone innocent to be murdered by the very person who is supposed to be protecting them from others. Let be totally honest if it was black cops killing innocent white women, children and men and getting away with it there would be a public uproar and YOU wouldn't be taking the same tone.

This is straight stupidity. Because you choose to take a knee for social injustice means you hate cops. A wise person once told me when you start to talk you let everyone know how ignorant you actually are. So I guess by your logic it's perfectly fine for someone innocent to be murdered by the very person who is supposed to be protecting them from others. Let be totally honest if it was black cops killing innocent white women, children and men and getting away with it there would be a public uproar and YOU wouldn't be taking the same tone.
There is quite the discrepancy in the outrage shown on this board when the white girl in Iowa was killed vs (insert any of the recently murdered young black men and women).

Reactions: Jayshaun494
1. He was on the way out anyways. Never was very good.

2. If he thought for a second that taking a knee would cost him this much, he wouldn't have even thought about doing it for 5 seconds.

3. "Social injustice" is an overused term by those who just haven't figured out life. No one is holding you down or suppressing you.

4. Dumb people of all color or being shot for doing stupid shit everyday across the country. Do stupud thing, expect stupid results. Personally, I don't think the police shoot enough stupid people.

Every so called point you tried to make is flawed.

Not a point 1. On way out because you are a back up is silly. Never was very good but made it to the super bowl. Really you don't believe that.

Not a point 2. That's your opinion so it doesn't matter. Stick to the facts.

Not a point 3.Social Injustice Definition. Social injustice definition says that it is a situation when some unfair practices are being carried in the society. Whatever unjust is happening is usually against the law and it might not be something that is considered a moral practice. SORRY this says nothing close to what your Not point 3 stated. NOT SORRY.

Not a point 4. Dumb people of all color like yourself are being shot down by me for saying stupid s&%t everyday across this country like this. Say stupud things, expect responses. Personally, I thank you for the opportunity to put stupid people like yourself in there place daily. Thank you, I truly could not do this with out YOU.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
There is quite the discrepancy in the outrage shown on this board when the white girl in Iowa was killed vs (insert any of the recently murdered young black men and women).

Not true. There have been many threads, posts etc. on this board over the years (14 years) that I've been on here in which people have expressed concern, frustration and heartache over the deaths of many black people. From the gentleman killed by the cop in Charleston, to the Mother Emmanuel 9, to the black on black crime that is a major epidemic, and on and on. You're wrong on this one.

Reactions: CUarchgrad
I’m waiting on Colin and Obama to protest the
Slaughter that is black on black crime in Chicago. Sometimes innocent children or moms get mowed down in senseless deaths. Apparently they don’t give a rip about the thousands that die every year. Pretty pathetic..
They don’t get political points to protest that I guess.

Actually you just don't get it period. You're not comparing Apples to Apples. You are comparing apples to watermelons. This fight isn't black on black crime nor is it white on white crime it's the person who is paid or charged with the responsibility of upholding the law to its highest degree and to protect law-abiding citizens from non law-abiding citizens who are actually killing innocent people who by the way happened to be African Americans. So if you would like to talk about black on black or white on white crime open a thread and I'll gladly read it and respond that's no problem.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
Every so called point you tried to make is flawed.

Not a point 1. On way out because you are a back up is silly. Never was very good but made it to the super bowl. Really you don't believe that.

Not a point 2. That's your opinion so it doesn't matter. Stick to the facts.

Not a point 3.Social Injustice Definition. Social injustice definition says that it is a situation when some unfair practices are being carried in the society. Whatever unjust is happening is usually against the law and it might not be something that is considered a moral practice. SORRY this says nothing close to what your Not point 3 stated. NOT SORRY.

Not a point 4. Dumb people of all color like yourself are being shot down by me for saying stupid s&%t everyday across this country like this. Say stupud things, expect responses. Personally, I thank you for the opportunity to put stupid people like yourself in there place daily. Thank you, I truly could not do this with out YOU.

Ever been shot at by a cop?

Me neither.

Don't do stupid shit and its a non-issue.

Let's see...
NFL ticket sales and viewership are down 20% over the last 2 years over this kneeling.

Making him Nike's cover boy is obviously SUCH a good business decision.

The board should demand immediate firings for whoever made that decision, and reverse it quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT