ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

I thought about bringing this topic up awhile back. The emasculation of the male species in this country is sickening. I suppose all the hormones and shit they put in the food and water contributed to it, but it’s more of a mindset. So few of us are left that still have balls.
I honestly believe, The LORD protects the Believers from all the garbage they put in our food & water, the chemicals & metals we ingest from Chemtrails, Radiation from Cell Towers, Smart Meters, WI-Fi Technology, & 5G & 6G Technology.

Reactions: DaBadass
I honestly believe, The LORD protects the Believers from all the garbage they put in our food & water, the chemicals & metals we ingest from Chemtrails, Radiation from Cell Towers, Smart Meters, WI-Fi Technology, & 5G & 6G Technology.
Yes I do too.

Reactions: areeves
Keep it up fellas, less than 50 replies from being #1. Y’all can do it!!!!
Might as well go for it LOL.

The thread needs a new hot topic. It’s likely most have been posted but surely someone can think of something. Nothing is coming to mind at the moment. Someone throw something out there.

I don’t know if anyone has discussed this one but I go first.

Is JFK Jr still alive?

disclosure: I have not researched this at all. Saw a video that was interesting but have limited knowledge of topic other than he was running for mayor of NY and his plane mysteriously crashes.

Neither his nor his wife’s body were ever found

Fire away

I don’t know if anyone has discussed this one but I go first.

Is JFK Jr still alive?

disclosure: I have not researched this at all. Saw a video that was interesting but have limited knowledge of topic other than he was running for mayor of NY and his plane mysteriously crashes.

Neither his nor his wife’s body were ever found

Fire away
He is very much alive. I know who he is and where he lives and what he is currently doing. If I reveal this secret it will blow your mind. Let’s just say that JFK is in Trump’s prayers. I will direct message it to you if you want me to but not putting this on the board. @areeves I can send in my email or DM you as well.

He is very much alive. I know who he is and where he lives and what he is currently doing. If I reveal this secret it will blow your mind. Let’s just say that JFK is in Trump’s prayers. I will direct message it to you if you want me to but not putting this on the board. @areeves I can send in my email or DM you as well.
Please do. I was hoping you had inside knowledge of this. I just never took the time to look into it but that’s about to change I think.

I’ll say this. The arial view of his grave site gives me serious pause.

New Conspiracy. I don’t believe the new science that states morally correct causes can’t spread the virus.

I believe BLM protest and pride rally’s both can spread the virus the same as any other event.

New Conspiracy. I don’t believe the new science that states morally correct causes can’t spread the virus.

I believe BLM protest and pride rally’s both can spread the virus the same as any other event.
LOL!!! Yea there has been plenty of spreading taking place. I read an article from a main stream news site last night. Found this interesting which begs the question, what kind of “virus” does the following with lethal precision:

Destroys the lungs. In a lot of cases the lungs are not returning to normal capacity. In fact 50% capacity was discussed in article.

Becomes vascular and creates blood clots destroying major organs and causing strokes and heart attacks

Causes delirium to the point people are mentally damaged, likely for the rest of their lives.

Causes people to be worse 4 months after testing negative than when they were positive in some cases.

people are testing positive multiple times after testing negative which would indicate it may have never went away. Or the body was unable to create antibodies to the point to keep it away.

Covid toes, eyes etc.

Impacts everything. Bowels, lungs, vascular system, heart, brain, liver, kidneys etc.

Mutates into what is now being described as a much more contagious disease. Something to do with going from “D” to “G”

mimics Malaria.

mimics HIV

Causes the body to create an overwhelming inflammatory response that creates a wide variety of issues

I could keep going and I’m sure I missed something but I think this delivers the message.

what in the hell are we dealing with?

Revelation 13:8 says, “Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six.

”The Greek name “Nero Caesar” put into Hebrew letters is NRON QSRN, which adds up to six hundred and sixty-six. If this were all we had to go on, then Nero would not be any more likely a candidate than any other name that could add up to this number, but there is one more piece of evidence that points to Nero.

We learn from the early Church father Irenaeus of Lyons that in his day (c. AD 180) the reading “666” was “… found in all the most approved and ancient copies” (Against Heresies, 5, 30, 1), but he doesn’t tell us what number the minority manuscripts give. There is manuscript evidence that the alternative number is “616.

” But why this second number? Where did it come from?It’s possible that the second number comes from the Latin version of Nero’s name, which, when put into Hebrew letters drops the second “N” (Hebrew, Nun) so that it reads, NRO QSR instead of NRON QSR. Since “N” Nun) has the value of “50.

” The Greek version of his name when put into Hebrew letters has the value of 666, while the Latin version has the value of 616.

Nero also seems to be a likely candidate in that Revelation 13:3 speaks about the beast having one head that “… seemed to have been mortally wounded, but this mortal wound was healed. Fascinated, the whole world followed after the beast.

” Roman historians report that after Nero committed suicide in AD 68, there was a widespread belief — possibly generated through the prediction of a group of astrologers — that Nero was not dead but would return to power soon. After Nero’s death, there were three imposters who pretended to be “Nero Redivivdus” (Nero reborn).

All this being said, its value depends on how one approaches Revelation. If you believe that Revelation speaks exclusively of the future, then Nero obviously isn’t a candidate. Otherwise, everything adds up to Nero.

The term 'gematria' (/ɡəˈmeɪtriə/; Hebrew: גמטריא or Gimatria גימטריה, plural גמטראות or גמטריאות, gematriot) is an alphanumeric code of assigning a numerical value to a name, word or phrase based on its letters. A single word can yield multiple values depending on the cipher used.

Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted into Jewish culture. Similar systems have been used in other languages and cultures: earlier, the Greek isopsephy, and later, derived from or inspired by Hebrew gematria, Arabic abjad numerals, and English gematria. It was also used in the Greek and Latin cultures. There was an example of this that was uncovered on a wall in the city of Pompeii.

Nero in the Latin (Vulgate) Bible is written in Revelation as 616, because in Latin gematria the numerical value of Nero Caesar equals 616.

The Book of Revelation is a more exhaustive and detailed version of events found in Daniel, Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21. And, as I laid out before, the timing statements and words date those events as happening soon, certainly within their (those spoken to) generation (Greek: γενεά; Transliteration: genea).Many have assigned this to mean a generation of no specific time time, but Jesus Himself in the Matthew 24 (as well as other books and chapters) definitely is speaking of their generation, which in the Hebrew hermeneutical definition, a generation was 40 years.

Others have decided to interpret this 'generation' word in Matthew 24 as not meaning 'their' generation, but meaning of some generation at the time of whenever it happens, which is foolishness.

The thing about studying the Greek (at least from my perspective) has opened up my mind to truly view these eschatological writings in the historical context, and the literary context of the Five W's of Literature, Who, What, Why, Where, and When. Being an ancient historian who has done a lot of study in ancient history, particularly Roman history and the early church history (Fathers of the Church) has blown the lid off of what I was taught regarding eschatological passages and the Book of Revelation in general as far as understanding what it truly means.

There is no doubt that the leaders of the churches (especially the churches mentioned in Revelation) were given the coded interpretation of this coded message that we see in the Book of Revelation. It was coded so that outsiders (particularly Romans leaders) could not understand its contents. Unfortunately the coded interpretations were not passed down, likely after the evens happened were deemed unnecessary. But even if a copy of the interpretation was found as given to the churches, no one would give them much credence today as most are planted in their beliefs and understandings. It doesn't matter how much proof I offer here, for most these are beliefs passed down from their grandparents, parents, and taught from their pulpits, so they surely are true, right?

I've debated this subject (eschatology and Revelation) many times with leaders of the church (Pastors, Elders, Deacons) and have had them just stare at me unable to logically answer what I put before them, because they knew that if they rebuked what I said then they were rebuking the very words of the passages. Some have cut short our debates and said (for whatever reason) they had to go, but they would love to get back with me a further this discussion, but I never heard from them again, nor would they respond what i reached out.

So as you can see a little bit from the discussions here on this thread, their is little to no budge on this topic in their understanding regardless of the evidence that I present. they just repeat their same logic over and over again, I guess hoping if they repeated it enough maybe I will change my view. I guess the infamous statement "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" may apply here?

If you ever finish your book I will buy a copy. Seems you have done a lot of research that I would have loved to had the time to do. It has been my belief for many years that the BoR was just a rally cry to Christians of the time to stand up to Rome

I know you’re kidding, but JESUS will come in the clouds on a White Horse with his armies also on white horses. (Revelation 19) It’s Awesome, This is when JESUS Crushes the Cabol/NWO, Beast/Antichrist & False Prophet.

I honestly don't understand how you can take everything out of Revelation so literal. You do realize heaven doesn't sit on top of the clouds right?
White horse riding into battle = symbolism

Much if this is trying to translate the symbolism of Revelation literally. Really dangerous,and not sure why your translation would be more accurate than any of the other religious cults/nutjobs/street preachers who have tried to do this since the Bible was first put together. People have been proclaiming the "End times are Coming" forever and obviously they have been wrong. Why are you right?

For the record,I am a Christian, but I understand that much of the Bible is allegory,symbolism,and is influenced heavily by the times and people who wrote the books.

Im open...

This was discussed in the early part of the thread. If you can weed through the pages. I hadn’t heard of it, but after someone mentioned it, I posted a video I found about it.
I knew I had to be late to the party. Never heard of this one before but I guess it somewhat explains Barak's fascination with the Trans group. I wouldn't be shocked that he liked dudes.

I knew I had to be late to the party. Never heard of this one before but I guess it somewhat explains Barak's fascination with the Trans group. I wouldn't be shocked that he liked dudes.
There are mountains of evidence that suggest “mrs. obama” has a penis.

Gonna through another one in as we are about to go way past the record thread LOL.

Time travel. Or portals if you will that eliminate the distance from point A to point B. Literally bending space and therefore time as we know it

From what I’ve discovered and read for years it exists and has since at least the early 60s if not before

Lol. That rebuttal is very flimsy as well. This could be a separate thread in and of itself.

So is the support for Richat as the site of Atlantis. There is zero facts that support that conclusion. This is the key to Conspiracy Theories, just throw stuff out there and bring attention to parts that support your story,ignore those that don't. Act smarter and more informed than others instead of discussing the obvious errors in your conclusion. Tell others to do research,or read about it, then point them to very weak YouTube videos or websites that are suspect at best.

It's also very obvious you have never been in management and tried to get a group of people to keep a secret.

Gonna through another one in as we are about to go way past the record thread LOL.

Time travel. Or portals if you will that eliminate the distance from point A to point B. Literally bending space and therefore time as we know it

From what I’ve discovered and read for years it exists and has since at least the early 60s if not before
That you Uncle Rico?

I honestly don't understand how you can take everything out of Revelation so literal. You do realize heaven doesn't sit on top of the clouds right?
White horse riding into battle = symbolism
No, it’s not! It’ll happen just like it says. There are three heavens, what we can see with our eyes is the first heaven, “Outer Space” is the second Heaven, this is where demonic spirits, principalities, powers, rulers in heavenly realms reside. (Ephesians 6:10) The Third Heaven is where GOD, JESUS & The Angels reside. (Paul said in Corinthians, “I was caught up to the Third Heaven.”

LOL!!! Yea there has been plenty of spreading taking place. I read an article from a main stream news site last night. Found this interesting which begs the question, what kind of “virus” does the following with lethal precision:

Destroys the lungs. In a lot of cases the lungs are not returning to normal capacity. In fact 50% capacity was discussed in article.

Becomes vascular and creates blood clots destroying major organs and causing strokes and heart attacks

Causes delirium to the point people are mentally damaged, likely for the rest of their lives.

Causes people to be worse 4 months after testing negative than when they were positive in some cases.

people are testing positive multiple times after testing negative which would indicate it may have never went away. Or the body was unable to create antibodies to the point to keep it away.

Covid toes, eyes etc.

Impacts everything. Bowels, lungs, vascular system, heart, brain, liver, kidneys etc.

Mutates into what is now being described as a much more contagious disease. Something to do with going from “D” to “G”

mimics Malaria.

mimics HIV

Causes the body to create an overwhelming inflammatory response that creates a wide variety of issues

I could keep going and I’m sure I missed something but I think this delivers the message.

what in the hell are we dealing with?
A very well planned out Virus designed by The NWO! We are in the Tribulation & are living in Perilous times.

If you ever finish your book I will buy a copy. Seems you have done a lot of research that I would have loved to had the time to do. It has been my belief for many years that the BoR was just a rally cry to Christians of the time to stand up to Rome

No, I just have an outline that I was working on. I kind of put this project on a hold. This topic (eschatology and end times) is very polarizing, somewhat like politics and sports. Heck, even discussing religion in general can be. It started causing issues with people at work when I would discuss the topic, and even in my marriage. People have deep set beliefs in the Book of Revelation and end times, most having done little study, but only listening to a pastor preach the topic, or views that were passed down from their parents or grandparents. I have had people turn red in the face and about to spit fire when I was even asking them to look at the Preterist View and the AD 70 scenario.

Since the Futurist View (which is also the most recent) is the most popular, being the viewpoint of many televangelists (i.e Hagee, Jack Van Impe, etc.), and the most written about and made into movies (Left Behind series), many believe it (follow it) because it is the most posited view.

I just so happen to love to do bible study and research, and I have studied many of the controversial church topics, such as end times, baptism necessity, and once saved always saved. All of those topics benefit by historical research, but especially the eschatological topic. Understanding Greek, and reading Jewish, Christian, and secular historians are very helpful. I happen to be a 'chronic' historian.

I have a bookshelf full of books written by the early church fathers. Reading what some of these writers had to say who wrote in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd century is fantastic. Some of these writers include Clement of Rome (d. 99 AD), Ignatius of Antioch (35-110), Polycarp of Smyrna (69-155) (Polycarp was a student of the Apostle John), Papias of Hierapolis (60-130) (Papias' writings are lost, but some can be read from other writers quoting him). Plus I have the later writers (called Greek fathers) as well, such as Justin Martyr, Irenaeus of Lyons, Clement of Alexandria, Origen of Alexandria, etc. Also having a good understanding of the Jewish historian Josephus is beneficial. Plus reading Roman historians such as Livy, Tacitus, and Pliny are worthy.

You said: "It has been my belief for many years that the BoR was just a rally cry to Christians of the time to stand up to Rome."

Well the Book of Revelation was written for the Christians, particularly the Jewish Christians who were living in Jerusalem and Judea. They knew when they saw Jerusalem surround by the Roman legions that this time was near (Matt. 24:6). And it was this abomination of the Roman armies entering the Temple and defiling it, and the ending of the sacrifices that was foretold (Dan. 9:27; Matt. 24:15). The churches of Asia (which I believe have symbolic meanings) were put on alert of the coming time of tribulation and to be prepared for that time. Literally, they could have been refuge for many of the Christians fleeing Jerusalem when that time was cut short (paused) (Matt. 24: 22) due to turmoil in the Roman Empire (Matt.16-22).

The elect (Christian) were told to flee Judea for the mountains (Matt. 24:16). The fourth-century church fathers Eusebius and Epiphanius of Salamis cite a tradition that before the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 the Jerusalem Christians had been miraculously warned to flee to Pella in the region of the Decapolis across the Jordan River, which was at the base of the mountains.

"The people of the Church in Jerusalem were commanded by an oracle given by revelation before the war to those in the city who were worthy of it to depart and dwell in one of the cities of Perea which they called Pella. To it those who believed on Christ traveled from Jerusalem, so that when holy men had altogether deserted the royal capital of the Jews and the whole land of Judaea..."

— Eusebius, Church History 3, 5, 5

"So Aquila, while he was in Jerusalem, also saw the disciples of the disciples of the apostles flourishing in the faith and working great signs, healings, and other miracles. For they were such as had come back from the city of Pella to Jerusalem and were living there and teaching. For when the city was about to be taken and destroyed by the Romans, it was revealed in advance to all the disciples by an angel of God that they should remove from the city, as it was going to be completely destroyed. They sojourned as emigrants in Pella, the city above mentioned in Transjordania. And this city is said to be of the Decapolis."

— Epiphanius, On Weights and Measures 15

So while we all know that you tell a room of people to hastily do something because something bad is about to happen that you will always have some to dissent, history recalls than most of the Christians and the Church were spared because they fled as warned. Had the Church of Jerusalem and its leaders been destroyed in Jerusalem by the Romans as the Jewish religion was, it likely was the end of the Church as we know it. You might wonder why I said that the Jewish religion (age) was ended when Judaism continues to this day, it is because when the Temple was destroyed, all of the sacred Jewish scrolls that had been kept and updated when the Jewish families expanded (Jesus was likely on one of these scrolls) were burned, and the sacrifices had come to an end, that was the end of the Jewish religion. Those scrolls told what tribe a family was from. That is what was important and essential to the Jewish religion, because knowing what tribe you were from dictated what function you had, i.e only the tribe of Levi could be the holy (high) priests. even today if you were of the belief that the Temple is to be rebuilt in Jerusalem and re-institute the animal sacrifices, you would have to address the issue of how they would know as to what tribe who is from to make the Temple function.

Sorry for getting a bit carried away there.

Here is a good link to a very good eschatologist:

Last edited:
People have been proclaiming the "End times are Coming" forever and obviously they have been wrong. Why are you right?

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. These doomsday prophet-types interpret the things written in the Bible to apply right now, to the precise time when they are alive. It's an overinflated sense of self-importance.

5d61cbe7-3866-41c1-bfbc-05f683713b8c_text.gif

There are mountains of evidence that suggest “mrs. obama” has a penis.

Yea, this one has been floating around for a while. Michelle's real name is Michael. Joan Rivers was murdered b/c she Michelle (Michael) was a tranny. There is footage out there that confirms Rivers saying this on camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: CUTiger1977
So is the support for Richat as the site of Atlantis. There is zero facts that support that conclusion. This is the key to Conspiracy Theories, just throw stuff out there and bring attention to parts that support your story,ignore those that don't. Act smarter and more informed than others instead of discussing the obvious errors in your conclusion. Tell others to do research,or read about it, then point them to very weak YouTube videos or websites that are suspect at best.

It's also very obvious you have never been in management and tried to get a group of people to keep a secret.
Explain to me how the Richat structure being Atlantis is a conspiracy theory? Lol. What are you talking about?

i assume that your management comment means that it is nearly impossible to get a group of people to keep a secret. How would any of us know about these conspiracy theories then? Because people are bad at keeping secrets. You are backing up the case for conspiracy theories being a real thing. Secrets get out. People slip up. People don’t cover their tracks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT