ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

I don't know what causes the bad taste, although I see that listed often as a symptom. It is hard to describe the taste. It seems a little metallic, but different as well. I describe it as the taste of something bad is happening. It is more prominent when you first get up in the morning, and it's not morning breath!!!

I pray that no one on this board gets this damn thing!!!
Can you taste food?

I haven't read all in this thread. Be prepared. We are facing 10 days of darkness as thousands will be arrested for treason and crimes against humanity (Gitmo is being expanded). Social media will be shut down. The internet will be limited. The MSM will be shut down or very limited. The government will speak to us through the National Emergency Broadcasting System. There will be military tribunals. Good vs Evil. Children of the Serpent vs. children of the woman. Light vs Darkness. They thought she would never lose. 16 year plan being implement right now to overthrow America. The news is fake. The insurgency is real. What is coming will be Biblical. WWG1WGA

Last edited:
I haven't read all in this thread. Be prepared. We are facing 10 days of darkness as thousands will be arrested for treason and crimes against humanity (Gitmo is being expanded). Social media will be shut down. The internet will be limited. The MSM will be shut down or very limited. The government will speak to us through the National Emergency Broadcasting System. There will be military tribunals. Good vs Evil. Children of the Serpent vs. children of the woman. Light vs Darkness.
I was told that back in April. It would be great if it were true. Someone needs to slow the Cabol/NWO down.

No new conspiracy theories to add, but I’ll just say that thank goodness for TI or I wouldn’t even know many of these ideas seriously existed:

-Chemtrails
-<10k year old earth
-People taking everything in the Bible literally (no offense, really didn’t believe that anyone thought this)
-Pizzagate
-JFK jr alive
-Elites cloning themselves
-And many more...

I have been reading this thread with fascination though.

No new conspiracy theories to add, but I’ll just say that thank goodness for TI or I wouldn’t even know many of these ideas seriously existed:

-Chemtrails
-<10k year old earth
-People taking everything in the Bible literally (no offense, really didn’t believe that anyone thought this)
-Pizzagate
-JFK jr alive
-And many more...

Twenty-Five percent of the Bible is Bible Prophecy. Things that were prophecied thousands of years ago That have come to pass are coming to pass & will come to pass with 100% accuracy.

I don't know what causes the bad taste, although I see that listed often as a symptom. It is hard to describe the taste. It seems a little metallic, but different as well. I describe it as the taste of something bad is happening. It is more prominent when you first get up in the morning, and it's not morning breath!!!

I pray that no one on this board gets this damn thing!!!
I can always tell when I'm getting sick because of a taste in my mouth. Especially when I cough or clear my throat. Feel better.

I haven't read all in this thread. Be prepared. We are facing 10 days of darkness as thousands will be arrested for treason and crimes against humanity (Gitmo is being expanded). Social media will be shut down. The internet will be limited. The MSM will be shut down or very limited. The government will speak to us through the National Emergency Broadcasting System. There will be military tribunals. Good vs Evil. Children of the Serpent vs. children of the woman. Light vs Darkness. They thought she would never lose. 16 year plan being implement right now to overthrow America. The news is fake. The insurgency is real. What is coming will be Biblical. WWG1WGA

Reactions: clemsontiger02
I can always tell when I'm getting sick because of a taste in my mouth. Especially when I cough or clear my throat. Feel better.

When getting sick (which I don't get sick often) I never have had a taste in my mouth like this. I believe that this is the first morning that I woke up without this taste though.

Reactions: Essolover4

tenor.gif

When getting sick (which I don't get sick often) I never have had a taste in my mouth like this. I believe that this is the first morning that I woke up without this taste though.

Is this COVID related? Haven't read every post in the thread. Just curious.

A good friend and his wife got COVID 3 weeks. He lost sense of taste and smell for about 2 weeks. Some people can lose it for months.

Just to get y’all going. Saw that Oprah, Ellen were cancelled and May be connected to the pizzagate y’all were talking about.

Last edited:
SOCIAL DISTANCING....... uh SOCIAL CONDITIONING.

Created and used by the CIA 70 years ago. Isolation in any form is extremely effective in mentally breaking the enemy.

Haven’t seen many discuss this but it’s not rocket science. What do you think it’s doing to our children?

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-n...cia-protocol-that-amounts-to-torture_06302020

See comment from “Bill” in comments section. He nails it.

Reactions: areeves
Has the Vegas mass shooting been mentioned? Crazy how quickly the story disappeared in the media and no real answers.
Just another false flag that didn’t work. Yes there was shooting taking place but it was a drop in an ocean and wasn’t really effective in the large picture.

Good news. Maybe things will go away now. Any new symptoms?

Love the meme! He’s referring to the rounding up of the pedophiles. Not us. Something really good and on a massive scale is taking place already. And I can’t verify the 10 day blackout part but if it happens it’s for a good reason. No reason to be concerned

-Chemtrails
-<10k year old earth
-Pizzagate
-JFK jr alive
-And many more...

This is good and bad at the same time depending on what you do with it.
All are facts except for maybe one. The earth I believe is older than 10,000 years. I’ve read a lot of books that use the Bible as reference on this topic. Earths Earliest Ages by George H. Pember is a good one.
Earth before Adam and Eve.

Not going to lie, after researching the inerrancy doctrine I honestly don’t know how it became a thing. The passage that forms its basis says that all scripture is “God breathed and useful for instruction or rebuking” (from my memory).

It never says it’s free from error. Standing on an idea that it’s free from error means that literally any one error will invalidate your position. And those happen. In the Gospels where Jesus cursed the fig tree (the story I affectionately call “Jesus got hangry”) one gospel version says the fig withered immediately and another says they left and it was withered when they returned later that day.

An absolutely no errors or inconsistency position is virtually indefensible.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374

-Chemtrails
-<10k year old earth
-Pizzagate
-JFK jr alive
-And many more...

I don’t know how you made it this far in life without meeting someone who believed that the Bible is literal, that earth is approx 7,000 years old, and that dinosaurs and man were on the planet at the same time and Dinos were all killed in the great flood because I guess there just wasn’t enough room on the ark for them.

I don’t know how you made it this far in life without meeting someone who believed that the Bible is literal, that earth is approx 7,000 years old, and that dinosaurs and man were on the planet at the same time and Dinos were all killed in the great flood because I guess there just wasn’t enough room on the ark for them.

I'm not sure where I would meet such a person other than on the internet.

You literally believe this?

Love the meme! He’s referring to the rounding up of the pedophiles. Not us. Something really good and on a massive scale is taking place already. And I can’t verify the 10 day blackout part but if it happens it’s for a good reason. No reason to be concerned
Yeah that's what I was referring to as well. It's long overdue to bring the pain to the Deep State. I seriously doubt anything will ever happen but I'm wishing someone would bring it down on them all.

Yeah that's what I was referring to as well. It's long overdue to bring the pain to the Deep State. I seriously doubt anything will ever happen but I'm wishing someone would bring it down on them all.
I have information that it already is and has been for awhile. Now the pace is picking up. Remember those two ships that docked at NY and San Diego?

They weren’t there for COVID patients. They were there to receive the children that had been rescued already. There’s no level of torture I can think of good enough for the people in involved in this. None. A bullet is far to merciful.

Dinosaurs were pre Adam and Eve. To long to debate in ITT. The earth is far older than 7,000 years. The Bible is true. Every word of it. The problem is people don’t bother to research and understand it. This includes 99.9% of church goers which I am not. They never mention Genesis Chapter 6. It’s turned into a water down feel good religion. There’s a huge difference in following Jesus Christ and going to church. The Old Testament is largely disregarded and has been for a long time. When researched it explains it all.

We did make the top non sport thread on the West End Zone. 2 behind the Braves season thread from being the top non Clemson thread.

On a related note, we have the Round Table record doubled.

What sucks about this stuff is if no massive pedophiles get rounded up,any if the other shit Q mentions and people in this thread really believe, it's just because the "Deep State" was too powerful. It definitely isn't because you have been trolled, or are just wrong.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
What sucks about this stuff is if no massive pedophiles get rounded up,any if the other shit Q mentions and people in this thread really believe, it's just because the "Deep State" was too powerful. It definitely isn't because you have been trolled, or are just wrong.
This. There is no Q or conspiracy behind it. That is fact.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT