ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

I don’t know if anyone has discussed this one but I go first.

Is JFK Jr still alive?

disclosure: I have not researched this at all. Saw a video that was interesting but have limited knowledge of topic other than he was running for mayor of NY and his plane mysteriously crashes.

Neither his nor his wife’s body were ever found

Fire away
He wasn't running for mayor when his plane crashed.

Yea, this one has been floating around for a while. Michelle's real name is Michael. Joan Collins was murdered b/c she Michelle (Michael) was a tranny. There is footage out there that confirms Collins saying this on camera.
Joan rivers not Collins.

I honestly don't understand how you can take everything out of Revelation so literal. You do realize heaven doesn't sit on top of the clouds right?
White horse riding into battle = symbolism
The 4 Horseman, White, Red, Black & Pale Are Symbolic. That they do is NOT Symbolic. The Beast with the 7 heads & 10 horns are Symbolic in Daniel 7. Seven heads represent the 7 mountains on which Papal Rome & The Vatican sit (Revelation 17, 18) &The Little Horn In Daniel 7 is Symbolic for The Beast/Antichrist. The 4 Beasts in Daniel 7 are Symbolic ... 1st Beast is Babylon, the Second Beast is Medio-Persia, 3rd Beast is Alexander The Great & Greece & The Fourth Beast is Papal Rome, The Beast/Antichrist/NWO. So yes, there is Symbolism in the Bible. But, JESUS returning on a White Horse with HIS Armies is not one of them! That will happen just the way it’s described & so will all 21 Judgements. Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets & Seven Vials. The first 5 Seals is what the Beast/Antichrist/ NWO will do to us. The next 16 Plagues is what GOD will do to them & the people who have taken the Mark of The Beast & Worshiped The Antichrist, starting with the Sixth Seal in Revelation 6, the 6Th Seal.

This reply pushes us to the #1 replies non sports, non Game of Thrones season thread. Not far from over taking those. Like to thank all y’all crazy bastards for helping us push to the top. Almost on page 1 of the all time TI threads.

This reply pushes us to the #1 replies non sports, non Game of Thrones season thread. Not far from over taking those. Like to thank all y’all crazy bastards for helping us push to the top. Almost on page 1 of the all time TI threads.

source.gif

Reactions: DaTater
If you ever finish your book I will buy a copy. Seems you have done a lot of research that I would have loved to had the time to do. It has been my belief for many years that the BoR was just a rally cry to Christians of the time to stand up to Rome

Try watching this if you can...

How are you feeling now? Have the symptoms died down or gotten worse?

I had a moderately bad the day before yesterday. I felt a little better yesterday. I was reluctant to go to bed last night (finally did at 2:30 am) because I was worried about waking up to being in worse condition. As I said the day before yesterday I woke up at 3:30 am feeling pretty bad. Well this morning I actually woke up feeling better and stronger, but I still had a bit of that bad nasty taste in my mouth.

This is a weird thing, unlike any thing that I have ever had. The feeling in my body I have no words that can describe it. It's kind of makes you feel like you know you are in trouble. The taste in your mouth is weird, in that it has a nasty metallic taste. I had a taste like that before when I had a medication to take, but I had to end it before the prescription was finished because it was like I was chewing on aluminum foil. It took a couple of days to get out of my system. This Covid 19 taste is not as strong, but it still has a taste a little bit different. It's like this taste is lingering around just to let me know that I (Covid 19) is still there.

I know that the Covid 19 symptoms can go back and forth from better to worse, so I guess for the next week or so I'm riding it out. If this morning I woke up feeling worse I had decided to call the doctor. So I wait to see what awaits me tomorrow? :(

I had a moderately bad the day before yesterday. I felt a little better yesterday. I was reluctant to go to bed last night (finally did at 2:30 am) because I was worried about waking up to being in worse condition. As I said the day before yesterday I woke up at 3:30 am feeling pretty bad. Well this morning I actually woke up feeling better and stronger, but I still had a bit of that bad nasty taste in my mouth.

This is a weird thing, unlike any thing that I have ever had. The feeling in my body I have no words that can describe it. It's kind of makes you feel like you know you are in trouble. The taste in your mouth is weird, in that it has a nasty metallic taste. I had a taste like that before when I had a medication to take, but I had to end it before the prescription was finished because it was like I was chewing on aluminum foil. It took a couple of days to get out of my system. This Covid 19 taste is not as strong, but it still has a taste a little bit different. It's like this taste is lingering around just to let me know that I (Covid 19) is still there.

I know that the Covid 19 symptoms can go back and forth from better to worse, so I guess for the next week or so I'm riding it out. If this morning I woke up feeling worse I had decided to call the doctor. So I wait to see what awaits me tomorrow? :(
Any positive news is good news . Maybe the worst of it is over. Any idea what is causing the bad taste? I’ve thought of everything but can’t figure out why that would happen. Definitely will keep you in my prayers.

Reactions: OrangeThunder

The metallic taste, along with sore eyes, is the telltale sign for sickness in my body. Happens w every cold I get, maybe once every 2 years or so. Best wishes.

Reactions: OrangeThunder
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. These doomsday prophet-types interpret the things written in the Bible to apply right now, to the precise time when they are alive. It's an overinflated sense of self-importance.

5d61cbe7-3866-41c1-bfbc-05f683713b8c_text.gif
No, The LAST Pope is HERE, So we are in The End Times/Tribulation/Last Days! ST Malachi’s Prophecy is Spot On! It was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years! 1St Seal has been opened. Rider on The Red Horse is on The Clock! (Revelation 6)

Reactions: tigergrad03

Sorry you’re feeling bad Bro, I’ll be praying for you.

1st page on the all time reply list. I’m greedy now. 25 replies away from being the #1 non sports thread.

Here’s one that hasn’t been discussed. Jon Benet’s Mom is the killer.

1st page on the all time reply list. I’m greedy now. 25 replies away from being the #1 non sports thread.

How many posts away from being #1 overall ?

Game of Thrones season thread is the only non sports thread ahead of this one.

pipe dream there. About 1600 away. Two game threads from this years CFP are #1 and 2 and we are not even halfway to those.
Wow! Well you never know. Another disaster could happen anytime and that would add more posters to this thread.

Don’t know enough about that one

Maybe a new thread directing attention back to this one would do the trick. We have plenty of hot buttons out there. Any should work.

Reactions: areeves
Tony Elliott was on the take during the national title game. That’s why he didn’t run ETN. Change my mind.

Reactions: IETiger81
Any positive news is good news . Maybe the worst of it is over. Any idea what is causing the bad taste? I’ve thought of everything but can’t figure out why that would happen. Definitely will keep you in my prayers.

I don't know what causes the bad taste, although I see that listed often as a symptom. It is hard to describe the taste. It seems a little metallic, but different as well. I describe it as the taste of something bad is happening. It is more prominent when you first get up in the morning, and it's not morning breath!!!

I pray that no one on this board gets this damn thing!!!

Reactions: tigergrad03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT