ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

You’re a BLASPHEMER!!! That’s a good way to bring GOD’s Wrath on Your Ass!

I've already told you that I am in fact Jesus of Nazareth, son of God (and also God himself). Why do you think I have such little concern for retribution? Do what you do best and connect the dots.

I've already told you that I am in fact Jesus of Nazareth, son of God (and also God himself). Why do you think I have such little concern for retribution? Do what you do best and connect the dots.
You’re in for a rude of wakening! I’ll be praying for you!

Speaking of conspiracies, a couple months ago I posted an article that said the Q/Trump worshipers were about to launch a social media smear campaign against Dr. Fauci. @jimbob1019 you called me a liar. I don't expect you to acknowledge this, but yeah.

Speaking of conspiracies, a couple months ago I posted an article that said the Q/Trump worshipers were about to launch a social media smear campaign against Dr. Fauci. @jimbob1019 you called me a liar. I don't expect you to acknowledge this, but yeah.
Fauci is a NWO scumbag, he’s on Committee of 300 Bill Gates Foundation board & He’s a Jesuit Freemason! He doesn’t have yours or mine best interest @ heart to put it lightly! Check out the 21 Goals of the NWO sometime & you’ll see what I’m talking about!

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
Did I??

You're wrong so often though so it's hard for me to keep up...

And telling people factual information about Fauci doesn't equal a smear campaign.

Did I??

You're wrong so often though so it's hard for me to keep up...

And telling people factual information about Fauci doesn't equal a smear campaign.

I'll give y'all lunatics credit for one thing. It's impressive the lengths you go to insulate yourselves from scrutiny. The goal posts move indefinitely. The claims about Dr. Fauci are comically childish and irrational, but y'all are willing to believe an alleged doctor from Nigeria whose YouTube channel includes topics about demon sperm.

Reactions: dpic73
Everyone needs to be gathering and consuming as much demon sperm as possible. It's the only way to cure the virus hoax and stop Tom Hanks from international child sex traffick ringing.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Frontline recently did a great, in-depth episode on conspiracy theories and how they've infiltrated mainstream politics and culture. Very informative for anyone who's interested. You can watch it on the PBS app.

Probably already mentioned but here is one I have:

If he is elected, Biden will not serve out an entire term as President. He will be elected, take office, but then step down within two years, handing the office to his VP.

Hopefully more people see this as a possibility. Because while often the VP pick is kind of an "also ran" or "who cares", in this case it really does matter.

Everyone needs to be gathering and consuming as much demon sperm as possible. It's the only way to cure the virus hoax and stop Tom Hanks from international child sex traffick ringing.

Demon Sperm? Not sure what that is, but it would be a helluva good name for a line of ammo.

a295a2e65d6bd3e85892eda3a0c9e295.jpg

The plan of the left (Hussein= BO)

infiltration]
Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
Traitors everywhere.
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
Sequence of events.
Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].
McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].
Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]
Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC
Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.
Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].
Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship
Who benefits the most?
[D]?
China [CCP]?
Russia is the enemy.
China is our friend.
[MSDNC [social media] programming]
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.
Prevent accountability.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
SHADOW GOVERNMENT
INFORMATION WARFARE
INSURGENCY
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.

https://flagandcross.com/rumor-trum...ery-big-news-is-about-to-be-released-details/

So, remember the other day when President Trump said: “This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while…?” Why would the most powerful man in the world say something like that?

Could he be hiding away because he knows the actions he’s about to take (and the people he’s about to expose) could put him in serious jeopardy of being taken out?

Well, to be blunt…it looks that way – if the following report is to be believed.

Latest: Rumor: Trump's Recent Actions Indicate Very Big News Is About to Be Released (Details)

First, refresh your memory really quick…

TRUMP: “So, I have a lot of enemies out there right now. This might be the last time you see me for awhile. A lot of very very rich enemies and they are not happy with what I am doing.” pic.twitter.com/Fvwko4Rac9

take our poll - story continues below
  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) August 7, 2020

Now, get ready for this

You all know why Trump has now left the White House – being seen off by the entire WH staff before he traveled to Ohio – because he won't be back for awhile – to go to his resort in Bedminster, NJ, right? pic.twitter.com/OdcPVysmIj

— I Have Not Yet Begun To Pounce – Brian Cates (@drawandstrike) August 7, 2020

Everybody focuses on SPYGATE SPYGATE SPYGATE. [or OBAMAGATE OBAMAGATE OBAMAGATE, the new name some have adopted for the scandal].

Step back and remember the big picture. What were Obama & Co. so *desperate* to keep hidden if Trump won the election?

I can think of THREE THINGS off the top of my head that Obama, Hillary and Biden and A WHOLE LOT OF THE DC SWAMP would be frantic to keep from being exposed:

1) Uranium One: the sale of 25% of US uranium stocks placing them under the direct control of Vladimir Putin and the Russians.

Massive bribes paved the way to get that deal done to sell out our country. People who took that dirty $ are **desperate** to keep it buried.

2) Untold billions of dollars in US aid sent to corrupt foreign governments where US officials not only knew much of this aid was going to be STOLEN, they **kept the money flowing** in exchange for a couple million bucks kicked back to them in DC under the table.

3) The Weiner laptop, which is reported to have had stuff on it that caused veteran NYPD detectives to throw up.

I'll add a fourth:

4) The secret side deals and bribery that went on to get the Iran Deal done, as well as all the Obama White House spying on members of Congress opposed to the deal & reporters investigating the illegal activity.

Somethings about to happen.

Trump needs to be in a tightly controlled environment while whatever this is goes down. A lot of people have access to the White House that will NOT have access to him at Bedminster.

The Optima FBI raids in Cleveland and Miami 3 days ago sent a CLEAR SIGNAL to the President's enemies that yes indeed, he and Barr and Rudy are going to see this through.

They are **really going to do it**.

They have not been bluffing.

Those FBI raids in Cleveland & Miami were directly linked to the Ukrainian corruption that caused at least $6 billion in US taxpayer money sent to Ukraine to disappear.

The two offices that were raided were involved in a massive amount of money laundering.

It turns out that two of the Ukrainian oligarch's that ran PrivatBank, a large bank that got $1.8 billion in US aid and 'lost' it, laundered hundreds of millions of dollars through over a dozen shell companies & then used the laundered $ to purchase real estate in Cleveland.

For about a year and a half, ever since @RudyGiuliani revealed he was investigating the money trail of all of this stolen US aid in Ukraine the Democrats & the DNC Media roundly mocked and lampooned him.

It didn't stop anything.https://t.co/dPyoiinwRi

So let's review what happened over the last 3 days.

Trump's enemies got a huge tripwire tripped from two simultaneous FBI raids targeting the PrivatBank stolen money laundering trail in Cleveland & Miami.

Trump travels to Cleveland, poses in front of laundering machines.

Trump then says this while standing in front of those laundering machines in Cleveland: https://t.co/WuddRXbAEB

Trump then doesn't go back to the White House, turns out the staff came out to see him off before he left for Cleveland because nobody's going to be seeing him for awhile, and then he's supposedly left Cleveland for his Bedminster resort in NJ.

While Trump was appearing in Cleveland yesterday, this gets filed by the DOJ, to seize ASSETS PrivatBank purchased with it's laundered money in Kentucky and Texas. https://t.co/aDsZoIGtLf

Of course, all the real estate the PrivatBank money was used to buy in Cleveland and Miami will also end up being seized.

Now you know why Trump has been carefully setting up asset forfeiture for the past 3 years.https://t.co/m5FxunG8Uh

Understand this clearly: up until 3 days ago, a lot of the people involved in this MASSIVE WORLDWIDE CORRUPTION were likely telling themselves Trump wouldn't dare try this. The repercussions would be far too great.

He would know they would come after him in sheer desperation.

And with those raids, and that very first of many asset forfeiture filings by the DOJ yesterday, these people now know the truth down to the marrow of their bones:

Trump is going to do it.

HE'S REALLY GOING TO DO IT.

He & Barr & Rudy are pulling the pin on this grenade.

And with those raids, and that very first of many asset forfeiture filings by the DOJ yesterday, these people now know the truth down to the marrow of their bones:

Trump is going to do it.

HE'S REALLY GOING TO DO IT.

He & Barr & Rudy are pulling the pin on this grenade.

And now that the pin has been pulled the Democrats, the GOP involved, the foreign leaders out there involved, and the media, they all know where that grenade is being tossed.

It's in the air now. Coming towards them.

Do not underestimate the desperation and the sheer viciousness these people would descend into in their attempts to do whatever it takes to keep that grenade from landing in their midst and going off and completely exposing them.

Trump certainly isn't.

/end

If you like my work you can help me continue to write/research full time by making a donation here: https://t.co/D2blHpPPQv

Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section…

Reactions: tigergrad03
I thought this thread had died and went away. Nice seeing it getting a little steam again.

Last edited:
Bill Maher Trolls QAnon Nuts: ‘I Am Q’

“QAnon is a growing movement within the Republican Party that believes the world is being run behind the scenes by a small group of elitist liberals and Hollywood celebrities who are both Satan-worshippers and pedophiles who eat babies and wear red shoes to signal their membership in this group. A group that includes Hillary Clinton, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres, the pope, and every president since Reagan.”

“That’s why it makes sense within QAnon that Trump, who most Americans see as a sex creep who walks in on half-dressed beauty-pageant contestants and tells underage girls he’ll be dating them in 10 years, actually is the Christian savior who will destroy these sex fiends.”

“It is also why it makes perfect sense that I, libertine, atheist, pot-smoking, Trump-hating Bill Maher, am Q. I am.”

“And true Q followers know it’s the truth, because it makes the least sense. Think, people! That’s all I’m saying! Take what you thought, flip it, and then assume the opposite of the opposite of what you know is not true, and then and only then are you thinking like a true QAnon.”

Reactions: yoshi121374
Bill Maher Trolls QAnon Nuts: ‘I Am Q’

“QAnon is a growing movement within the Republican Party that believes the world is being run behind the scenes by a small group of elitist liberals and Hollywood celebrities who are both Satan-worshippers and pedophiles who eat babies and wear red shoes to signal their membership in this group. A group that includes Hillary Clinton, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres, the pope, and every president since Reagan.”

“That’s why it makes sense within QAnon that Trump, who most Americans see as a sex creep who walks in on half-dressed beauty-pageant contestants and tells underage girls he’ll be dating them in 10 years, actually is the Christian savior who will destroy these sex fiends.”

“It is also why it makes perfect sense that I, libertine, atheist, pot-smoking, Trump-hating Bill Maher, am Q. I am.”

“And true Q followers know it’s the truth, because it makes the least sense. Think, people! That’s all I’m saying! Take what you thought, flip it, and then assume the opposite of the opposite of what you know is not true, and then and only then are you thinking like a true QAnon.”
Bill Maher is a Liberal Dirtbag mouthpiece for the NWO. I’m not saying that because he bashed Q. I’m skeptical of Q myself.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
Covid 19 was overblown and a mass confusion and disinformation scheme was put together by China in cahoots with the WHO to try and damage the American economy. All in hopes it gets Trump booted from office.

Change my mind.

:eek: Common sense wins again.

Reactions: scartiger
Well... there is at least a few I told you so’s to go around. Next couple weeks I think we will see some massive arrests of government officials. Just wait until y’all see all the connections numerous politicians and big Tech have to China. It’s really quite disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT