ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

LMFAO!! This is funny!

Here’s the exchange:

Kuldorff: “By forcing children to have vaccines they don’t need because they’ve already have the disease, that undermines the trust in other vaccines like the measles vaccine or the polio vaccine. That’s very, very serious.
“Over the last several decades we’ve had the “anti-vaccine” people try to undermine trust in vaccines but with rare success. But the vaccine fanatics who want to vaccinate every person in this country, even though there are people who have already had COVID, that has undermined the trust in vaccines and created an enormous vaccine hesitancy.”
Miller-Meeks: “So not allowing their provider or physician to determine the risk and the benefit?”
Kulldorff: “Yeah, and also people themselves, because people know about immunity. We learned that in school. People know that if you’ve had a disease.
Miller-Meeks (mocking vaccine fanatics): “It wasn’t until I came to Congress that I found out infection-acquired immunity was a novel concept.”
Kulldorff: “Yeah, I guess we knew about it since 430 BC, the Athenian plague, until 2020. And we didn’t know about it for three years. And now we know about it again.”
Kulldorff was proven right throughout the COVID pandemic and certainly has earned the opportunity to gloat a bit.

The media would rather people die than say that covid19 came from a lab. Simply because the Republicans were the 1st 1 to say it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The media would rather people die than say that covid19 came from a lab. Simply because the Republicans were the 1st 1 to say it.
I mean, three years ago I knew the people in power were bad, but now I know they are pure evil. I started three years ago researching every night for hours and at this point I pretty much have stopped. It’s to the point now where I believe we are at the end of civilization. It’s not just Covid either, that’s a tiny sliver of what’s going on.
Learning how corrupt the banks and corporations and governments are and how they all work together was eye opening. Not just that they do this, but how evil their intentions are and how totally amoral they are. These elites have no moral conscience or self awareness whatsoever. They know the jab doesn’t work, that it’s deadly, that it pressures mutations, that it doesn’t slow the spread but actually keeps it spreading.
Their goal is communist totalitarianism and the death of 90-95% of the population to “save” humanity. They don’t say it this way, but it’s exactly what they’re working towards and I don’t know how it can be stopped.

you dont say. at this point the feds, media, and useful idiots look worse with each passing day. the things everyone with a brain knew 3 years ago that were denounced or silenced are proven irrefutably true. every day more of the honest people in govt/medical field/media who trusted what they were being told are admitting how badly they botched it. wrong on covid policies. wrong on origin. wrong on masks. wrong on vax.

you dont say. at this point the feds, media, and useful idiots look worse with each passing day. the things everyone with a brain knew 3 years ago that were denounced or silenced are proven irrefutably true. every day more of the honest people in govt/medical field/media who trusted what they were being told are admitting how badly they botched it. wrong on covid policies. wrong on origin. wrong on masks. wrong on vax.

Notice our resident libs way down at the end on the right side.

334058531_3474055626143237_7740594015922068863_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

The Telegraph has obtained more than 100,000 WhatsApp messages sent between Matt Hancock and other ministers and officials at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The conversations raise vital new questions about the handling of the pandemic ahead of a public inquiry into the response to Covid-19.

Over the coming days we will reveal devastating details about the pandemic response that had until now remained secret.

Republicans would rather die than take the vaccine. Simply because Democrats won the election and encouraged people to take it.

Republicans would rather die than take the vaccine. Simply because Democrats won the election and encouraged people to take it.

You keep repeating things like this, but for millions of people, it just isn’t true. My family’s decision had nothing to do with R or D. And we’re very happy with the decision we made.

You keep repeating things like this, but for millions of people, it just isn’t true. My family’s decision had nothing to do with R or D. And we’re very happy with the decision we made.
Then I'm not talking about you but you know what I'm saying is true.

Then I'm not talking about you but you know what I'm saying is true.

Maybe. It’s kind of a weird phenomenon though. Most of that crew slurps up every word from Trump, and he promoted the vaccine and took credit for its accelerated development. You would think they’d be all over it.

I think ultimately the public health leaders lost the trust of a good portion of the public. Part of that was politicization, so I think that’s where you see the R/D divide on the vax.

I’m thankful I lived in a red area during that dark period. My kids stayed in school, we ditched masks pretty early, we kept doing normal activities and we weren’t forced to get an unnecessary shot. I think some people look at how much better that response was compared to blue areas and it erodes the credibility of those calling for more draconian approaches, including forced vaccination.

I think some people look at how much better that response was compared to blue areas and it erodes the credibility of those calling for more draconian approaches, including forced vaccination.
Pfftt, only if you're not counting deaths.

Pfftt, only if you're not counting deaths.

Yea but look into the reasons for the deaths. Way more fats and people with comorbidities in southern red states. Those were the people dying. And the people who actually needed the vaccine.

Just total mismanagement not to have different messaging highlighting the profile of those likely to suffer severely from COVID and engage that group specifically. That would have generated more trust as well.

Anyways, the point is that the factors above had a lot more to do with deaths than mask requirements, school closures and other punitive policies in blue areas. I’m happy that my family lived where we do. Everyone is healthy and maintained a high quality of life.

Yea but look into the reasons for the deaths. Way more fats and people with comorbidities in southern red states. Those were the people dying. And the people who actually needed the vaccine.

Just total mismanagement not to have different messaging highlighting the profile of those likely to suffer severely from COVID and engage that group specifically. That would have generated more trust as well.

Anyways, the point is that the factors above had a lot more to do with deaths than mask requirements, school closures and other punitive policies in blue areas. I’m happy that my family lived where we do. Everyone is healthy and maintained a high quality of life.
That's not what the data shows

"We estimate substantially higher excess death rates for registered Republicans when compared to registered Democrats, with almost all of the difference concentrated in the period after vaccines were widely available in our study states. Overall, the excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4 percentage points (pp), or 76%, higher than the excess death rate for Democrats. Post- vaccines, the excess death rate gap between Republicans and Democrats widened from 1.6 pp (22% of the Democrat excess death rate) to 10.4 pp (153% of the Democrat excess death rate). The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available."

Saying you're happy about not getting vaccinated makes no sense and isn't a notion I'd want to spread if I were Republican, unless you just don't care that you're losing voters for dumb reasons.

Last edited:

"We estimate substantially higher excess death rates for registered Republicans when compared to registered Democrats, with almost all of the difference concentrated in the period after vaccines were widely available in our study states. Overall, the excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4 percentage points (pp), or 76%, higher than the excess death rate for Democrats. Post- vaccines, the excess death rate gap between Republicans and Democrats widened from 1.6 pp (22% of the Democrat excess death rate) to 10.4 pp (153% of the Democrat excess death rate). The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available."

Saying you're happy about not getting vaccinated makes no sense and isn't a notion I'd want to spread if I were Republican, unless you just don't care that you're losing voters for dumb reasons.

You’re kind of proving my point on the quality of life items. You are saying it’s all vax related, and higher deaths weren’t due to schools staying open, stricter mask requirements, shutting down businesses, etc right? Glad I lived in an area where quality of life was maintained.

Reactions: Willence
You’re kind of proving my point on the quality of life items. You are saying it’s all vax related, and higher deaths weren’t due to schools staying open, stricter mask requirements, shutting down businesses, etc right? Glad I lived in an area where quality of life was maintained.
It said "almost" all of the difference but in the previous article I posted, the author of the study stated:

"Vaccination does play a role in the difference that we’ve observed in excess mortality between red and blue places, but it is not the whole story," said Neil Jay Sehgal, an author of that study and an assistant professor of health policy and management at the University of Maryland School of Public Health.

"When you have less transmission, you have fewer cases and you have less mortality. And you have less transmission in general by instituting protective policies like mask requirements when we had them, or capacity limits in businesses," he added.

Just humor me ok. How do they know who is Republican and who are Democrats?

Just humor me ok. How do they know who is Republican and who are Democrats?
You could just read the study I linked. You also could google it to see other studies that came up with the same conclusions.

"Third, our study is based on data from the only states where we could obtain voter registration information (Florida and Ohio); hence, our results may not generalize to other states. Overall, our results suggest that political party affiliation only became a substantial risk factor in Ohio and Florida after vaccines were widely available. Lack of individual-level vaccination status limits our ability to draw broad conclusions, but the results suggest that the well-documented differences in vaccination attitudes and reported uptake between Republicans and Democrats [10, 7, 8, 13] have already had serious consequences for the severity and trajectory of the pandemic in the United States. If these differences in vaccination by political party affiliation persist, then the higher excess death rate among Republicans is likely to continue through the subsequent stages of the COVID-19 pandemic."

I can't believe anyone is trying to make points, publish articles, etc. about whether covid impacted Republicans or Democrats more. Does anyone ever stop to realize just how sick and demented that is? Who gives a crap? Again, boths sides indulge in this madness. It's insanity!

For those of us who value liberty, defend that, not whatever ginned up data points people use for either side of the argument. As evident by all the information we see coming forward now, Covid was such a tragedy and it was made far worse by those in the medical establishment who sought to undermine and exclude many valuable and expert voices who should have been part of the conversation and likely would have saved tends of thousands of lives if not more. It came from a lab, it was covered up by a lot of people and it was the most costly event most of us will ever see in literally every way we can imagine.

I can't believe anyone is trying to make points, publish articles, etc. about whether covid impacted Republicans or Democrats more. Does anyone ever stop to realize just how sick and demented that is? Who gives a crap? Again, boths sides indulge in this madness. It's insanity!

For those of us who value liberty, defend that, not whatever ginned up data points people use for either side of the argument. As evident by all the information we see coming forward now, Covid was such a tragedy and it was made far worse by those in the medical establishment who sought to undermine and exclude many valuable and expert voices who should have been part of the conversation and likely would have saved tends of thousands of lives if not more. It came from a lab, it was covered up by a lot of people and it was the most costly event most of us will ever see in literally every way we can imagine.
Blah, blah, blah. It's a communicable disease and that's why we give a crap dumbass. If you can say atrocious things like Dr Fauci can burn in hell and should lose his retirement, we can point out how it could have been less deadly if you had followed his recommendations, but we'll never know now.

Focusing on whether or not it was a lab leak, which is what I originally responded to, gets us nowhere but for some reason, that's what conservatives want to focus on - in other words, owning the libs is more important than preventing deaths.

Cry more Willy

Blah, blah, blah. It's a communicable disease and that's why we give a crap dumbass. If you can say atrocious things like Dr Fauci can burn in hell and should lose his retirement, we can point out how it could have been less deadly if you had followed his recommendations, but we'll never know now.

Focusing on whether or not it was a lab leak, which is what I originally responded to, gets us nowhere but for some reason, that's what conservatives want to focus on - in other words, owning the libs is more important than preventing deaths.

Cry more Willy

I was wrong for saying that. Instead, he should be put on trial for medical malpractice and gross negligence. :) Spending the rest of his life in jail might be best.

Where COVID came from is kind of important and I happen to know you're smart enough to realize that even if you won't say that. It's quite something to watch you spin yourself into the ground to protect your narratives.

COVID is over and we have a mountain of problems in the aftermath. Solving those problems and preventing all the massive missteps that happened from ever happening again is of paramount importance. Again, I know you're smart enough to realize that. Quite rich you bringing up the political aspect of that. :) To paraphrase Doc Holiday, apparently your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

I was wrong for saying that. Instead, he should be put on trial for medical malpractice and gross negligence. :) Spending the rest of his life in jail might be best.

Where COVID came from is kind of important and I happen to know you're smart enough to realize that even if you won't say that. It's quite something to watch you spin yourself into the ground to protect your narratives.

COVID is over and we have a mountain of problems in the aftermath. Solving those problems and preventing all the massive missteps that happened from ever happening again is of paramount importance. Again, I know you're smart enough to realize that. Quite rich you bringing up the political aspect of that. :) To paraphrase Doc Holiday, apparently your hypocrisy knows no bounds!
You make me sick

You make me sick

I'm sorry you feel that way. Probably a big part of your problem is that you can't abide folks who don't think like you and I know you'll respond with all the wonderful conservative friends you have. That's because you saw them as actual humans before you decided demonize the hell out of so many people you disagree with. But again, that's your challenge. I will just view you as someone with whom I disagree and that's it!

Like I have said before, if we actually met or had lunch like I had discussed you probably like me but just think I'm an idiot politically and that would be fine. I'm a nice person and I would still welcome the opportunity to hang out with you for a little while if you ever become interested. I'm good friends with Tom Wideman who played basketball at Clemson and he's going to have an NCAA tournament party soon. Would you like to attend it as my guest?

Last edited:
Reactions: AugTig
I'm sorry you feel that way. Probably a big part of your problem is that you can't abide folks who don't think like you and I know you'll respond with all the wonderful conservative friends you have. That's because you saw them as actual humans before you decided demonize the hell out of so many people you disagree with. But again, that's your challenge. I will just view you as someone with whom I disagree and that's it!

Like I have said before, if we actually met or had lunch like I had discussed you probably like me but just think I'm an idiot politically and that would be fine. I'm a nice person and I would still welcome the opportunity to hang out with you for a little while if you ever become interested. I'm good friends with Tom Wideman who played basketball at Clemson and he's going to have an NCAA tournament party soon. Would you like to attend it as my guest?
No I wouldn't - I seriously don't like you.

You could just read the study I linked. You also could google it to see other studies that came up with the same conclusions.

"Third, our study is based on data from the only states where we could obtain voter registration information (Florida and Ohio); hence, our results may not generalize to other states. Overall, our results suggest that political party affiliation only became a substantial risk factor in Ohio and Florida after vaccines were widely available. Lack of individual-level vaccination status limits our ability to draw broad conclusions, but the results suggest that the well-documented differences in vaccination attitudes and reported uptake between Republicans and Democrats [10, 7, 8, 13] have already had serious consequences for the severity and trajectory of the pandemic in the United States. If these differences in vaccination by political party affiliation persist, then the higher excess death rate among Republicans is likely to continue through the subsequent stages of the COVID-19 pandemic."
A lot of word salad.

@RobertKennedyJr tells
@jimmy_dore
that Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and in 2014, three viruses escaped from US labs, so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab: "They took the money that Cheney gave them [from the Patriot Act], $2.2 billion, and they funneled it through NIH, and it all went through Anthony Fauci. So beginning in 2002, Anthony Fauci got a 68% raise from the Pentagon for doing bioweapons development, and he got a raise of billions of dollars a year, and then he started doing all of this gain-of-function. In 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from different labs in the US. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic. So, Obama ordered a moratorium, and at that time, Fauci had eighteen different gain-of-function experiments he was doing around the US. He instead moved his stuff offshore to Wuhan, where he could do it out of sight of these 300 scientists and nosy White House officials who were trying to shut him down. And he continued to do it with the same people he was funding here, Ralph Baric and Peter Dazak, and they moved their operation to the Wuhan lab."

Omg! @dpic73 you ready to admit you are wrong on this one?

New Study: 436 BILLION Spike Proteins Found in the Blood of Kids 30 Days After The Shot​

A new study finds: the COVID “vaccines” are causing fatal myocarditis in children​

Emerald Robinson

11 hr ago
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/new-study-436-billion-spike-proteins/comments
There’s a number of anonymous Twitter accounts that are doing the best investigative work on the COVID vaccines — and one of the best is called Jikkyleaks. (I’ve mentioned this researcher’s work previously on Substack.) Back in January, this anonymous researcher discovered some very troubling information hiding out in an obscure medical study.
The article’s title: Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post–COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis.

This article highlighted by JikkyLeaks should be sent to every parent who gave one of the COVID “vaccines” to their child — it’s a matter of life and death.
Here’s the problem: parents were told that the spike proteins would disappear from the body after a few weeks — only the antibodies would remain.

The medical study proves that these claims were clearly false.
Here’s the main point that you need to understand from this study: there were 436 billion copies of the spike protein found in the plasma of kids one month after they got the jab.

436 billion copies of the spike protein.
That’s much too much.

The study also showed that the experimental COVID “vaccines” were causing myocarditis in children — which is fatal in 50% of all patients over a 5 year period.
This heart damage was revealed in troponin tests.

JikkyLeaks adds:
It's a problem because the study authors should have raised an alarm after the first two or three cases. You see, that was their duty. It was a duty as medical officers and as research officers. But to our knowledge they said nothing and kept recruiting.
But it didn't matter that young people were getting myocarditis (with a known 5-year mortality of up to 50%). What mattered is finishing the study so they could publish.

Read the entire thread here on Twitter.

"Jikkyleaks" sounds like an outfit I should trust and just a reminder that Emerald Robinson was fired from NewsMax due to all the COVID misinformation she posts - and this is where you get your news?

FYI, you get more spike protein from an actual infection than you do from the vaccine.

"While many vaccine skeptics have stoked fears about potential dangers of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein — which is the target of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines — the researchers say that their work provides no evidence that the spike protein can cause symptoms in the absence of viral infection. Instead, their study suggests that the spike protein may work in tandem with the virus and the body’s own immune response to trigger life-threatening symptoms.

In addition, the amount of spike protein circulating in the body after vaccination is far less concentrated than the amounts that have been observed in patients with severe COVID-19 and that were used in the study.

“The amount of spike protein that you would have in a vaccine would never be able to cause leak,” said study senior author Eva Harris, a professor of infectious diseases and vaccinology at UC Berkeley. “In addition, there’s no evidence that [the spike protein] is pathogenic by itself. The idea is that it’s able to aid and abet an ongoing infection.”

"Jikkyleaks" sounds like an outfit I should trust and just a reminder that Emerald Robinson was fired from NewsMax due to all the COVID misinformation she posts - and this is where you get your news?

FYI, you get more spike protein from an actual infection than you do from the vaccine.

"While many vaccine skeptics have stoked fears about potential dangers of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein — which is the target of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines — the researchers say that their work provides no evidence that the spike protein can cause symptoms in the absence of viral infection. Instead, their study suggests that the spike protein may work in tandem with the virus and the body’s own immune response to trigger life-threatening symptoms.

In addition, the amount of spike protein circulating in the body after vaccination is far less concentrated than the amounts that have been observed in patients with severe COVID-19 and that were used in the study.

“The amount of spike protein that you would have in a vaccine would never be able to cause leak,” said study senior author Eva Harris, a professor of infectious diseases and vaccinology at UC Berkeley. “In addition, there’s no evidence that [the spike protein] is pathogenic by itself. The idea is that it’s able to aid and abet an ongoing infection.”

FFFFAAAAKKKKEEEE NEWS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT