ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

Fauci needs to be in jail. He was the health advisor for the White House. Why are you blaming Trump for following recommendations? Your TDS is out on control.

Fauci needs to be in jail. He was the health advisor for the White House. Why are you blaming Trump for following recommendations? Your TDS is out on control.
You are terminally stupid and have no business discussing subjects you know nothing about, other than what you heard from other stupid people.

• Haha
Reactions: flotiger and AugTig
You are terminally stupid and have no business discussing subjects you know nothing about, other than what you heard from other stupid people.
I guess you should quit posting stupid cnbc articles.

Fact #5 : Humetrix Study Looked At Delta Variant

It is also important to note that the Humerix study looked at the Delta variant, as its title stated clearly – Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Against the Delta Variant Among 6M Medicare Beneficiaries 65 Years and Older.

The original COVID-19 vaccines were designed to target the original (ancestral) SARS-CoVo-2 virus. The Delta variant did not exist at that time.

The Humerix study did not address or disparage the effectiveness of the vaccines against the original SARS-CoV-2 virus that they were originally meant to target. It was looking to see if the original mRNA vaccine could also protect against the Delta variant.

So the vaccines don't reduce hospitalization or death and don't reduce transmission. Lol. But the libs will defend them till their death.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Reactions: fatpiggy
Hidden cam pic. Is this @dpic73 or @yoshi121374 ?

face-mask.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
This is becoming like a gnarly scifi movie.

"Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines..

..Now, McKernan, Dr Buckhaults and other scientists are calling for urgent research to test whether the DNA contamination is lingering in the cells of mRNA vaccinated people, and whether the human genome has in fact been altered by mRNA Covid vaccines."

Professor Wafik El-Deiry, Director of the Cancer Centre at Brown University on C19 injections: ‘[Buckhaults] explains how pieces of naked DNA allowed in protein vaccines at a certain threshold was not so problematic in a different era but that with encapsulation in liposomes they can now easily get into cells. If they get into cells they can integrate into the genome which is permanent, heritable, and has a theoretical risk of causing cancer depending on where in the genome they integrate. There is a need for more research into what happens in stem cells and I would add germ-line, heart, (and) brain. I am also concerned about prolonged production of spike for months with the pseudouridine in the more stable RNA.’

‘Blood clots, myocarditis, cardiac arrests, and other adverse effects are documented,’ adds El-Deiry. Many believe there’s an urgent need to quantify this problem as DNA is itself prothrombotic and could be the cause of some of the rare but serious side effects like sudden death from cardiac arrest."

World-renowned Professor Wafik El-Deiry, Director of the Cancer Centre at Brown University and known for his work in identifying genes associated with cancer.

japanese researchers have concluded there's almost no explaining the genetic makeup of the covid variant evolution other than that all variants were created in labs. can't wait to see the verbal diarrhea from "the science" on this one...

BREAKING: 24 year old Navy Vet discharged due to myocarditis from the Covid vaccine has just changed the nation

6 US Senators sent letter to Dept. of Veteran Affairs investigating why they’re denying disability claims for C19 vax injuries

All of this started b/c a follower came up to me in the gym and told me his story I posted about it,

Senator @marcorubio ’s staff reached out to help, and now nationwide policies are being changed so that *every* Veteran can be compensated for their vaccine injuries

Social media has its flaws, but it can sometimes be a powerful weapon for change

This fight is far from over though

We can’t go back in time to stop these mandatory injections, but we can absolutely pay our Veterans who were injured by them

I won’t stop until these systemic changes are made

Thank you Senators @SteveDaines @TomCottonAR @SenRickScott @marcorubio @tedcruz and Mike Braun for your advocacy

Angus Dalgleish: Professor of Oncology at St George's Hospital Medical School, London: "At the end of last year I reported that I was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). I was told it was merely a coincidence and to keep quiet about it, but it became impossible to do so. The number of my patients affected has been rising ever since. I saw two more cases of cancer relapse post booster vaccination in my patients just this last week.

Other oncologists have contacted me from all over the world including from Australia and the US. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections. Additionally my colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere). All these cancers are occurring (with very few exceptions) in patients who have been forced to have a Covid booster whether they were keen or not, for many so they could travel.

So why are these cancers occurring? T cell suppression was my first likely explanation given that immunotherapy is so effective in these cancers. However we must also now consider DNA plasmid and SV40 integration in promoting cancer development, a feature made even more concerning by reports that mRNA spike protein binds p53 and other cancer suppressor genes. It is very clear and very frightening that these vaccines have several elements to cause a perfect storm in cancer development in those patients lucky enough to have avoided heart attacks, clots, strokes, autoimmune diseases and other common adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines.

To advise booster vaccines, as is the current case, is no more and no less than medical incompetence; to continue to do so with the above information is medical negligence which can carry a custodial sentence. No ifs or buts any longer. All mRNA vaccines must be halted and banned now."

Angus Dalgleish: Professor of Oncology at St George's Hospital Medical School, London: "At the end of last year I reported that I was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). I was told it was merely a coincidence and to keep quiet about it, but it became impossible to do so. The number of my patients affected has been rising ever since. I saw two more cases of cancer relapse post booster vaccination in my patients just this last week.

Other oncologists have contacted me from all over the world including from Australia and the US. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections. Additionally my colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere). All these cancers are occurring (with very few exceptions) in patients who have been forced to have a Covid booster whether they were keen or not, for many so they could travel.

So why are these cancers occurring? T cell suppression was my first likely explanation given that immunotherapy is so effective in these cancers. However we must also now consider DNA plasmid and SV40 integration in promoting cancer development, a feature made even more concerning by reports that mRNA spike protein binds p53 and other cancer suppressor genes. It is very clear and very frightening that these vaccines have several elements to cause a perfect storm in cancer development in those patients lucky enough to have avoided heart attacks, clots, strokes, autoimmune diseases and other common adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines.

To advise booster vaccines, as is the current case, is no more and no less than medical incompetence; to continue to do so with the above information is medical negligence which can carry a custodial sentence. No ifs or buts any longer. All mRNA vaccines must be halted and banned now."

We have a lot of doctors with differing opinions on what is occurring. Which ones are bought off or beholden to agendas?
The ones you repeatedly quote

"Rather, as I like to say, it’s about quality control, not censorship. and Dr. El-Deiry’s apparent affinity for the universal narrative of conspiracy theorists, that they are being “persecuted” by nefarious forces who want to cover up some great evil, is disturbing. Finally, the video itself mentions a veritable host of doctors spreading misinformation about COVID-19 who have been on The Highwire before—whom, hilariously, Bigtree describes as “some of the greatest scientists and doctors in the world”—such as Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Paul Marik, and Dr. Robert “inventor of mRNA vaccines” Malone, all of whom are antivax conspiracy theorists. Dr. McCullough, for example, has been promoting the “died suddenly” conspiracy theory about vaccines and sells unproven supplements to treat “COVID-19 vaccine injury.” Dr. Marik is one of the founders of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of now antivax doctors who have been selling dubious cures for COVID-19 since 2020, and Dr. Malone has become one of the most prolific spreaders of misinformation and conspiracy theories about COVID-19 vaccines since the mRNA vaccines were first announced, even before they were ever approved."

The ones you repeatedly quote

"Rather, as I like to say, it’s about quality control, not censorship. and Dr. El-Deiry’s apparent affinity for the universal narrative of conspiracy theorists, that they are being “persecuted” by nefarious forces who want to cover up some great evil, is disturbing. Finally, the video itself mentions a veritable host of doctors spreading misinformation about COVID-19 who have been on The Highwire before—whom, hilariously, Bigtree describes as “some of the greatest scientists and doctors in the world”—such as Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Paul Marik, and Dr. Robert “inventor of mRNA vaccines” Malone, all of whom are antivax conspiracy theorists. Dr. McCullough, for example, has been promoting the “died suddenly” conspiracy theory about vaccines and sells unproven supplements to treat “COVID-19 vaccine injury.” Dr. Marik is one of the founders of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of now antivax doctors who have been selling dubious cures for COVID-19 since 2020, and Dr. Malone has become one of the most prolific spreaders of misinformation and conspiracy theories about COVID-19 vaccines since the mRNA vaccines were first announced, even before they were ever approved."
What a cheerful dude you are. Anyone that doesnt agree with your worldview is automatically disqualified and looked upon with suspicion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT