ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

One of the best and a true patriot for truth.
Oh sure he is .....and you'll receive a secret turbo cancer decoder ring if you'll just buy his anti-vaccine supplements. For a limited time, the first fifty callers will also receive a spike protein detox kit for the low, low price of just $9.99!!

Oh sure he is .....and you'll receive a secret turbo cancer decoder ring if you'll just buy his anti-vaccine supplements. For a limited time, the first fifty callers will also receive a spike protein detox kit for the low, low price of just $9.99!!

Wow...must be sad to be so jaded and confused. You will be happy if you just do the opposite of what your mind currently tells you to do. This advice is freely given and you are welcome.

Wow...must be sad to be so jaded and confused. You will be happy if you just do the opposite of what your mind currently tells you to do. This advice is freely given and you are welcome.
I'd like to direct you to your quote from yesterday.

We have a lot of doctors with differing opinions on what is occurring. Which ones are bought off or beholden to agendas?
McCullough says get your Spike Support Formula today! 😅

maxresdefault.jpg

The question is, how many of you got the vax? How many are you scared?

I personally did not get the vax because it smelled very fishy from the get go.
I got the vaccination. No side effects and my arm was no more sore than from a flu shot. Got every booster. Never got COVID that I'm aware of. I'm no more scared than I've ever been. Shrug. I know folks that didn't get the vaccine and died (granted, know more OF them than them personally). I don't know anyone that did get the vaccine and died.

Reactions: dpic73
"So, it’s wrong to suggest that the dip in recorded cases of the flu during the pandemic is a mystery or that COVID-19 is a hoax. The reduction in flu cases isn’t a mystery, and it’s been explained as the result of widely adopted measures that affect the spread of viruses."

mRNA COVID Vaccines Form Spike Protein in Heart Cells, but Cause Different Anomalies: Research Article​

Is the mRNA covid vaccine causing heart problems?

Pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

mRNA COVID Vaccines Form Spike Protein in Heart Cells, but Cause Different Anomalies: Research Article​

Wow. How many people has the trump vaccine killed? No way that guy should be president after he killed so many.

Reactions: dpic73
Beware fellow citizens. Do not assume that all physicians are altruistic with only noble interests.

Beware fellow citizens. Do not assume that all physicians are altruistic with only noble interests.

LIAR​

Misleading post claims that doctors get bonuses for meeting vaccination quotas​

No, Blue Cross Blue Shield physicians aren't paid a bonus to meet a vaccine quota

Reactions: Buzzards Roost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT