ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

In Florida, surgeon general ushers in a bright new day for medical quackery​

Along with defending the indefensible, the Quack enjoys fiddling data​

LIAR

Fact Check: CDC did not say COVID vaccines increase susceptibility to new variant​

A document from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention did not say that people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 are more susceptible than the unvaccinated to the BA.2.86 variant of the virus.

A notice on the CDC website in August saying that the new BA.2.86 version of the virus differs substantially from previous variants - and might be more likely than its predecessors to evade existing immunity gained from vaccines or prior infections - has spawned misinterpretations online.

Let’s say Russia and China are lying, and the US did not manufacture C19.

Then why would Fauci, Collins, and the US government, put so much effort into covering up the lab origins?

Why are the US and their allies the only ones NOT interested in who caused a global pandemic?

Why did government health agencies and Big Tech censor scientists and journalists who pointed out its lab origins, natural immunity, existing treatments like Ivermectin, etc.?

If someone else created this virus, why are the US government so invested in covering up who is responsible? Over a million Americans died, shouldn’t they be tirelessly trying to find out who killed all those people?

Who benefited from the pandemic? American Pharmaceutical companies, that began the vaccine development BEFORE the pandemic. Who funds the MSM and Deep State politicians? Big Pharma.

If Russia and China are lying, why is it that the US veto every request at the UN Security Council for a joint investigation into the origins of C19?

There are two options. Elements within the US are responsible, or, a different entity is responsible and the US government went out of their way to cover it up.

The paper trail confirms it’s the former, but either way, heads must roll.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
I hear his followers say that all time....greatest four years.....greatest president. But when I ask for specifics, they got nothing. Oh there will be talk about their taxes were down by some, but that's about it. No one can point to anything he did to deserve their sentiment. Just something they were told to believe.

Reactions: dpic73
I hear his followers say that all time....greatest four years.....greatest president. But when I ask for specifics, they got nothing. Oh there will be talk about their taxes were down by some, but that's about it. No one can point to anything he did to deserve their sentiment. Just something they were told to believe.
And the huge deficit we have now is mostly a result of the Bush and Trump tax cuts that disproportionally benefitted the wealthy. He did very little that benefitted most Americans, which leaves owning the libs greater than they've ever been owned as the defining policy for why they worship at his altar. Pretty sad.

Reactions: flotiger
And the huge deficit we have now is mostly a result of the Bush and Trump tax cuts that disproportionally benefitted the wealthy. He did very little that benefitted most Americans, which leaves owning the libs greater than they've ever been owned as the defining policy for why they worship at his altar. Pretty sad.
Incorrect........ again.

Incorrect........ again.
Your 50,000 posts say otherwise. They are either about owning the libs or what Trump is going to do to the libs. Maybe 1% discuss policy but none of them are about policies that would benefit all of us. His presidency would be a platform for his grievances and his bootlicking groupies who live vicariously though his grievances. People like you with no life other than worshipping a rancid bag of solid orange waste.

𝗗𝗿. 𝗙𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗶'𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗲

1. Dr. Fauci claimed that the “6 feet apart” social distancing recommendation promoted by federal health officials was likely not based on any data.

"It just sort of appeared."

2. Dr. Fauci acknowledged that the lab-leak hypothesis is not a conspiracy theory.

This comes nearly four years after prompting the publication of the now infamous “Proximal Origin” paper that attempted to vilify and disprove the lab-leak hypothesis.

3. Dr. Fauci admitted that America’s vaccine mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic could increase vaccine hesitancy in the future.

4. Dr. Fauci advised American universities to impose vaccine mandates on their students.

5. Dr. Fauci played semantics with the definition of a “lab-leak” in an attempt to cover-up the inaccurate conclusions of “Proximal Origin.”

It is impossible for him to defend "Proximal Origin" as definitive while simultaneously acknowledging that a lab-leak is possible.

6. Dr. Fauci agreed with President Trump’s order that restricted travel from China and supported his further restrictions on travel from EU countries and the United Kingdom.

• Excess deaths are deaths associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly.
  • Even if COVID-19 is not listed as the cause of death on a death certificate, it doesn’t necessarily mean the virus didn’t play a role.
"Notably, Davison said that even if COVID-19 is not listed on a person’s death certificate, that doesn’t mean the virus didn’t play a role. For example, Davison said a person can contract COVID-19 and recover, but the virus could have triggered a separate illness that eventually leads to death.

“It may not all be Covid on their death certificates, but deaths are up in just huge, huge numbers,” Davidson said.

Micah Pollak, associate professor of economics at Indiana University Northwest, told The Guardian that high rates of mortality with COVID-19 along with disability are likely to continue to go up as more people catch the virus.

“We really don’t know what the tail of this thing looks like. The further you get out [from infection], the longer time you have to potentially develop some kind of complications,” said Pollak."

Just an update, I knew a ton of people who had Covid or the flu over the holidays. My boys and I were in a small hunting cabin with my FIL who was super symptomatic and tested positive for Covid the next day. I spent most of NYD with a couple of people who had the flu right after. Plenty of exposure for all of us beyond that as well.

My family of 4 with zero covid shots and zero flu shots emerged from the holidays unscathed.

Certainly not evidence in and of itself, but after our experience during Covid, the fact that I can’t think of a single flu infection in my family for a decade, and we continue to be healthy and more disease free than the vaccinated, I’m not sure why I would ever entertain these shots.

Edit: The source of Covid was my wife’s stepsisters family in charlotte (all vaccinated) and they gave it to her dad and stepmom (both vaccinated). Only the unvaxxed escaped.

Just an update, I knew a ton of people who had Covid or the flu over the holidays. My boys and I were in a small hunting cabin with my FIL who was super symptomatic and tested positive for Covid the next day. I spent most of NYD with a couple of people who had the flu right after. Plenty of exposure for all of us beyond that as well.

My family of 4 with zero covid shots and zero flu shots emerged from the holidays unscathed.

Certainly not evidence in and of itself, but after our experience during Covid, the fact that I can’t think of a single flu infection in my family for a decade, and we continue to be healthy and more disease free than the vaccinated, I’m not sure why I would ever entertain these shots.

Edit: The source of Covid was my wife’s stepsisters family in charlotte (all vaccinated) and they gave it to her dad and stepmom (both vaccinated). Only the unvaxxed escaped.
Good old anecdotal evidence. That proves it. Nothing to worry about, let's just all rub some covid on ourselves....

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT